DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

sound quality soundstream.... NEED HELP!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  deserte4gle 
#1 ·
Soundstream Set Up Help!!!! Please Help Me!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi bro....I'm from Malaysia....i'm a consumer of soundstream product... my name is jeff.....i just want to ask your opinion about my soundsystem setup....i don't like to mix with another brand.. just want to have same brand in my soundsystem which is soundstream....I just want ONLY soundstream even though nowdays some ppl said that the quality is not as good as before but i don't give a damn about that...i'm totally deeply in love with soundstream because of the design n the logo....i know that MB Quart, ameron, focal, pegasus, DLS, memphis, alpine, rainbow, and ect is recommended to play SQ.... but to me soundstream still the best among of the other product...... i'm listening to song like instrument, soft rock, and slow song and r&b....

can u please give me a perfect setup for my full set soundsystem soundstream ... i dont want extreme model because it is like 80% more to SPL.. old school soundstream is 'NO' for me because it doesnt look nice... and tarantula is a BIG 'NO' for me too because of the price.... i want to setup my soundsystem with picasso model or Lil wonder 2 model but im confused about the series.... my budget is only base on lil wonder n picasso price...of course the more expensive amp is much better but i hope u can guide me not to spend to much....right now we just ignore my budget n hope u can guide me to have just an ordinary and quality setup... i just want to have :

1 unit component....
1 pair mid bass.
1 unit mono amp or 2 channel for woofer...
1 unit power amp
1 unit 12inch woofer... .

I want to have more to SQ plus abit of SPL touch...

My HU rite now is Kenwood KDC-X9533U.... click below for the spec
http://www.kenwoodaudio.com/Australi...del=KDC-X9533U

i think i want to go for this setup :

Kenwood HU KDC-x9533u (currently using)
lw1.350 monoblock
Lw.4.480 or Lw4.580 or Lw5.830 power amp ( which one u prefer) for my component (need advice)
PW-12L woofer ( This one is must!! i really like the design)
Ls60.c component (currently using)
LS.692 6x9 mid bass
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or

Kenwood HU KDC-x9533u (currently using)
PCA2.360 or PCA2.??? for woofer ( plz guide me for the picasso series 2 channel for woofer) picasso monoblock too expensive for me...
PCA4.520 or PCA4.400 or PCA4.260 power amp ( need advice)
PW-12L woofer ( This one is must!! i really like the design)
Ls60.c component (currently using)
LS.692 6x9 mid bass
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-i think my HU is already good and no need to change into alpine right??-
-is picasso component PCC.6 is much better than Ls60.c??
-Which one is more to SQ... picasso or lil wonder??-

please comment and give me your opinion about the setup please.....
Right now got new model of soundstream amp 2008 class D2 series in Malaysia..
is it ok?? the monoblock for D2 series i think is powerful but i'm curious about the 4 channel di360.4...is it much better than picasso n lil wonder?? Or u think i should change my power amp n monoblock into D2 series??Can u tell me more about D2 series...coz i don't really understand when i read the preview... thanks

*I want to apologize for taking ur time in helping me... but i really need ur cooperation*

Thank you so much n i really appreciate ur cooperation..... thanks again

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.