DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Audison - Great customer service.

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  3.5max6spd 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd share my experience with Audison.

In the last few months I've bought 3 Audison amps, all used. The one that I got off of eBay arrived without the little plastic cover for the controls. I called my local dealer and they said all they can do is send amps out on warranty and they didn't have access to parts. I made a few attempts at finding one through some forums, but no luck there either.

I had pretty much resigned myself to the idea of living without it when I figured I'd just send an email to the only address for Audison I could find. The address is from their international site and ends in ".it" so I wasn't holding my breath for a reply.

I sent the message on January 22nd, and on the 25th I got a reply from them saying that I should contact their Canadian partner in BC and included the necessary contact information. I guess they forwarded my email to him too because three hours after I had received the first message I got another one from the person I was told to contact. He said he would be happy to send the part and that I could pick it up at my local Audison retailer when it arrived.

This morning I got a call from a salesman at the nearest Audison dealer telling me that my part had arrived, and I picked it up this afternoon. Shipping took 3 business days and it was all free!

Once I'm finally in a position to be able to afford new gear, Audison will definitely continue to be at the top of my list.

See less See more
#4 ·
I love companies like that. I bought an old MTX Thunder amp on eBay one time, and when it arrived a couple of mounting feet were broken. I e-mailed Mitek to inquire about buying replacements, and they ended up shipping me 4 new ones for free.

#8 ·
I'm quite impressed with the product, stories like this are the icing on the cake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.