Nashville TN / So-KY / North-AL Third Annual Car Stereo GTG - Sunday - Sep 2, 2018 - Page 4 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2018   #76
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 304 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nashville TN / So-KY / North-AL Third Annual Car Stereo GTG - Sunday - Sep 2, 201

Running the a/c during a demo is GOOD.

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...IDQ12v4d4...I'd rather be hated for my honesty than loved for being fake
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2018   #77
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 115 bigbubba will become famous soon enoughbigbubba will become famous soon enoughbigbubba will become famous soon enoughbigbubba will become famous soon enoughbigbubba will become famous soon enoughbigbubba will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Nashville TN / So-KY / North-AL Third Annual Car Stereo GTG - Sunday - Sep 2, 201

Jason, Trisha, excellent GTG again. Was great to see everyone again. Got to eat some great food and hear some great sounding cars.

Michael - your Scion....Damn!
Erin - yours was amazing as always
Kevin - So, so, so, nice
Ken - your Cadillac sounded awesome. Your tuning skills are getting so much better. Some day you will be the one to watch out for come time for Finals.

Congrats to Kevin for winning the AF 12" sub. Looks like you may not be done with your system design after all.

bigbubba is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2018   #78

Bikinpunk

Thanked 1,166 Times in 552 Posts
Rep Power: 26019 ErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to ErinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba View Post
Ken - your tuning skills are getting so much better. Some day you will be the one to watch out for come time for Finals.

Time Delay Calculator:
http://tracerite.com/calc.html
ErinH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018   #79
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 304 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Great meet. FINALLY was able to make it. Great sounding cars. Erin...WOW...thrill ride of the day! Thanks to Jason and his better half for putting this on. That nanner pudding cake was a great treat on a hot day. Look forward to hearing that Sport Trac when it's done. Kelly convinced me to salvage all the wiring I can out of the Jeep because GOOD wiring is spensive!

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...IDQ12v4d4...I'd rather be hated for my honesty than loved for being fake
Old 09-03-2018   #80
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 108 bmxscion will become famous soon enoughbmxscion will become famous soon enoughbmxscion will become famous soon enoughbmxscion will become famous soon enoughbmxscion will become famous soon enoughbmxscion will become famous soon enough

It was good meeting everyone. Hopefully my ride will on par with some of you guys after my rebuild.

2005 Scion xB: RF 551X 4ch (X2), RF 501bd, MS-8, HAT Imagine I61-2, HAT L3, 1/0 marine grade OFC on Big 3, Mechman 220A alt. w/ adj. voltage boost, XS D3400, Custom made RCA's, Knu KL3 14AWG speaker wire, Pioneer DEH-P8400BH, Sundown SD-3 prototype D4, 12" sub
bmxscion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2018   #81
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 139 audiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Jason, Trisha, excellent GTG again. Was great to see everyone again. Got to eat some great food and hear some great sounding cars.

Michael - your Scion....Damn!
Erin - yours was amazing as always
Kevin - So, so, so, nice
Ken - your Cadillac sounded awesome. Your tuning skills are getting so much better. Some day you will be the one to watch out for come time for Finals.

Congrats to Kevin for winning the AF 12" sub. Looks like you may not be done with your system design after all.

Thank you for the kind words Kelly. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the demo man.

Sound Team 6 : Team Audible Physics : Team Zapco
audiophile25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2018   #82
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

So, the systems that really stuck out to me was Erin's of course. Jeff's car is RIGHT now that Hogan got his hands on it to help him out. Kevin and Mike's cars were smooth, detailed, and effortless. Wish I could have spent a lot more time in Kirk's car but had to get out rather abruptly because I don't do well in hot stagnated air. What little I did hear was incredible. Hopefully he (and all you guys) will come to Al's g2g so we can party again. The Jeep is just about ready to send down the road and will have 2 months to do a full install and tune. Hope I come out of the gate swinging at Al's and Erin said he'd help me with tuning some if needed.

Old 09-03-2018   #83

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 627 BigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Jason for a wonderful meet...I had a great time listening to some awesome rides and hanging out with good people.

BigAl205 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018   #84
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 118 mumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enough

Would have loved to have made this... I was actually about 2 miles away from Jasons house, unfortunately, the rear axle on my Mustang decided to let go and the car was totally undrivable Since it was a holiday weekend I had to take advantage of any place that was open, and I wound up renting a Uhaul and trailer and towing the car home.

I am glad that everyone had a good time, and I look forward to next years!
mumbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2018   #85

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 627 BigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond reputeBigAl205 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, Eric...I'm sorry to hear that. If I had known, I would have came and got you.

Old 09-04-2018   #86

Bikinpunk

Rep Power: 26019 ErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks, Eric. I remembered you signed up but just figured you changed your mind. Hope you get it all sorted out without significant headaches. See you at Al's in November.

Time Delay Calculator:
Old 09-04-2018   #87
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 118 mumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl205 View Post
Dang, Eric...I'm sorry to hear that. If I had known, I would have came and got you.
Thanks Alan, I appreciate the offer! It probably would have taken my mind off things!
Old 09-04-2018   #88
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinH View Post
That sucks, Eric. I remembered you signed up but just figured you changed your mind. Hope you get it all sorted out without significant headaches. See you at Al's in November.
Yeah, the car has been at the dealer since yesterday and I'm really curious as to what broke.
Old 09-04-2018   #89
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Collar Audiophile

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Damn sorry to hear that Eric. Hope your car isn't cursed. Yeah you wouldn't have had any problem finding someone to come pick you up if you would have called. Hope you make it to Al's meet in a couple months.

Old 09-06-2018   #90

Importer / Exporter

What's the best way to load pics these days, photobucket turned to crap, I have close to 40 pics to upload for peeps to see, but I haven't in so long I don't know what to use to do it. Attaching them all would be a mess.

imjustjason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2018   #91
DIYMA 500 Club

Wave Shepherd

Rep Power: 278 Justin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Zazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustjason View Post
What's the best way to load pics these days, photobucket turned to crap, I have close to 40 pics to upload for peeps to see, but I haven't in so long I don't know what to use to do it. Attaching them all would be a mess.
I can help with this. I'll send you a PM with details.

Measure with mics, mark with chalk, cut with torch, grind to fit, sand to finish, paint to match.
-My 2002 VW Golf stealth SQ build (an engineering student's perspective)
-Jazzi's tuning companion for Room EQ Wizard (help you tune a dsp)
Master's Degree in Acoustics at Penn State (20% complete)
Justin Zazzi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2018   #92

Bikinpunk

Jason and Al, thanks for the CDs, guys. Some real gems on them.

Time Delay Calculator:
The Following User Says Thank You to ErinH For This Useful Post:
BigAl205 (09-06-2018)
Old 09-06-2018   #93
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Can someone tell me Ken's screen name? I'd like to PM him some questions...
Old 09-06-2018   #94

Diyma Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustjason View Post
https://imgbox.com/

Old 09-12-2018   #95
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 107 nyquistrate will become famous soon enoughnyquistrate will become famous soon enoughnyquistrate will become famous soon enoughnyquistrate will become famous soon enoughnyquistrate will become famous soon enoughnyquistrate will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinH View Post
. . . See you at Al's in November.
Is this a DIYMA GTG? If so, will it be announced here?
nyquistrate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2018   #96

Bikinpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquistrate View Post
Is this a DIYMA GTG? If so, will it be announced here?
Here's the link:
https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...-nov-10-a.html

Time Delay Calculator:
The Following User Says Thank You to ErinH For This Useful Post:
BigAl205 (09-12-2018)
Old 09-20-2018   #97

Importer / Exporter

Thanks to Justin Jazzi I was able to post up a gallery of the pics, enjoy!

Here's the link...

https://jzazzi.smugmug.com/Friends/P...ends/n-HSsrRC/

Things of note:

Kevin Keen won the Audiofrog sub. Huge thanks to AndyW for the generosity!!

Kirk Proffitt won the first annual "Heile Hudnall Pick of the Day" award for having what they determined to be the best sounding car there.

There's a facebook group solely for this GtG where there's more pics and chatter if anyone wants me to add them just PM me.

Thanks guys!! See you next year.

imjustjason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imjustjason For This Useful Post:
bigbubba (09-20-2018), CBS13WRX (09-20-2018), Hillbilly SQ (09-20-2018), Kevin K (09-20-2018), schmiddr2 (09-20-2018), truckguy (09-20-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement