2019 NCSQ Meet: 3-5 MAY 2019 - LOCATION CHANGED - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2018   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 190 bertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the rough

Default 2019 NCSQ Meet: 3-5 MAY 2019 - LOCATION CHANGED

***It is a long story that I don't have time to go into right now....but, we were cancelled for the park tomorrow because of some incidents with some knuckleheads recently acting crazy over there.

So.....the event tomorrow will be at my house instead of at the park. Park had a large parking lot.....my house does not have a large parking lot.....we will need to be smart about how we park so we can get as many as possible here.

If your car does not have a working system, we may need to park you somewhere else and shuttle......I apologize for any inconvenience.

PM me for the address of my house if you don't have it. Make others aware of the change that might not see this posting. Lastly....let's not have a bunch of 'That Sucks!' posts after this one so that we have the most chance of people seeing this post.***

Hello all that will attend this meet, those who will intend to make this meet, and those who wish they could attend this meet

It is that time of year when we see the leaves falling, dark comes much to soon every day, and it is starting to get a chill in the air......we might as well pine away thinking about Spring and a renewed excitement about Car Audio!

(this is specifically for Triple B!)

The best part will be seeing friends that we haven't seen for several months!

Now....I know what everyone is thinking as they read this drivel....."I hope it is friggin better weather this time!".......well, I can't control the weather, but I'm also hoping that it isn't raining sideways and in the 40's......

From that meet......

2018 NCSQ Awful Weather Meet

But....I have to say......I met one of my closest friends at that meet, and I had the opportunity to drive my future car at that meet.......so for me, being very self-centered here.....it wasn't a complete loss (But I did loose to him in the IASCA meet on Sunday.......reason I had to buy the car ).

yep...yucky

But...Friday and Sunday was lovely.....

On to the 2019 meet....

When/Where:

Friday Night Info:

Friday night will still be at my house. PM me for the address. Lunch time to 10 PM - ordering pizza around 6 to be picked up.

Saturday Info:

***See above***

For food on Saturday, we will probably do snack items for lunch and grill again.

Sunday Info:

We are hoping to have another competition on Sunday at High Output Audio in Garner, NC. This 'may' be a MECA / IASCA event......it 'may' be a 2x or possibly a 3x event......it 'may' be an SQology event........a Cinco de Mayo kind of thing

Stuff to bring:
  • Yourself
  • A friend / spouse / kids (of course you are responsible for policing said kids)
  • Your vehicle with or without anything setup/tuned
  • Favorite music on discs, thumb drive, or other device
  • Camera
  • Lawn chair if you want to use one
  • Openness to learn, ask questions, take constructive criticism and humbly give advice/criticism
  • A coat....may still be chilly then.

Current list of attendees:

#) Name (Screen name) - Car - State

1) Jason (bertholomey) - 2015 Audi S4 (that was weird to type - so used to typing 2013 Subaru BRZ ) - North Carolina

Last edited by BigAl205; 05-04-2019 at 03:23 AM..
bertholomey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bertholomey For This Useful Post:
High Resolution Audio (11-08-2018), Truthunter (11-09-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2018   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 184 Mic10is has a spectacular aura aboutMic10is has a spectacular aura aboutMic10is has a spectacular aura aboutMic10is has a spectacular aura aboutMic10is has a spectacular aura aboutMic10is has a spectacular aura aboutMic10is has a spectacular aura aboutMic10is has a spectacular aura about

I'm in . And yes Sqology iasca/ meca event in works for Sunday at High Output Audio in Garner. Roughly an hour from Jason's

2010 MECA Extreme World champion,
2005 IASCA World Champion Pro 600+
2010 MECA Mike Baylor Sportsmanship Award
2011 MECA SQL Spirit Award
2012 MECA SQL Judge of The Year
2012 IASCA FINALS SQ/INSTALL Judge
2012 USACi Japan Finals Judge
2013 IASCA FINALS IQC Install Judge
Mic10is is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2018   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 145 subterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enoughsubterFUSE will become famous soon enough

Default re: 2019 NCSQ Meet: 3-5 MAY 2019 - near Greensboro, NC

John. 2012 Merc S63 AMG, hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2013 Audi S6 Quattro
2nd Place IASCA Pro/Am @ 2015 Finals
2nd Place MECA Modified @ 2015 Finals
1st Place MECA Modified @ 2016 SBN
subterFUSE is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to subterFUSE For This Useful Post:
captainobvious (12-19-2018)

Old 11-08-2018   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 298 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

This trip takes A LOT out of me for obvious reasons but I'm gonna try like hell to make it.

Chris (Hillbilly SQ) - 2016 Ram - Arkansas

Believe it or not this Ram rides and drives better than that LOADED Grand Cherokee I had and feel more like myself with an open bed behind me again!

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...IDQ12v4d4...Tread lightly-you never know what someone is going through until you have to walk in their shoes
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2018   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Approved Vendor

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 167 Electrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enoughElectrodynamic will become famous soon enough

I'm in. Most likely bringing the Jetta Wagon with M25 tweeters, TM65 mkIII mid/midbass drivers, and a single RM-12 in a sealed enclosure. . Passat Wagon probably won't be finished by then.

Stereo Integrity
------------------
Ultra-low distortion and high fidelity from 7 Hz to 30,000 Hz.
Electrodynamic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2018   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Human (not a robot)

Rep Power: 163 Notloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really niceNotloudenuf is just really nice

I'm in. No idea if I'll have a car to demo or not. Probably not.

NCSQ
Notloudenuf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 27 chasingSQ will become famous soon enoughchasingSQ will become famous soon enoughchasingSQ will become famous soon enoughchasingSQ will become famous soon enoughchasingSQ will become famous soon enoughchasingSQ will become famous soon enough

im in ,

audirsfaux. 2013 brz . (also strange to type still ) coming from way up north

2013 brz , P99-helix dsp mk2 pro-director-mosconi-zapco-sinfoni tempo 10-thesis 3.0-thesis 6.0-SI bm mk5. (gone) but not forgotten
2019 subaru STI
2018 new york state meca street champion .
chasingSQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 158 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Jason, I am disappointed that you have not incorporated some kind of Star Wars pun into the OP.... May the 4th

1) Jason (bertholomey) - 2015 Audi S4 (that was weird to type - so used to typing 2013 Subaru BRZ ) - North Carolina
2) Mic10is - Acura?
3) John. 2012 Merc S63 AMG, hopefully.
4) Chris (Hillbilly SQ) - 2016 Ram - Arkansas
5) Nick - Jetta Wagon
6) Kendall - Mystery car
7) Ian - audirsfaux. 2013 brz . (also strange to type still ) coming from way up north
8) Ian - 2006 A4, VA

Some old luggage

naiku is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 64 Truthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enough

Count me in

1) Jason (bertholomey) - 2015 Audi S4 - North Carolina
2) Mic (Mic10is) - Acura TSX - NC
3) John (SubterFuse) - 2012 Merc S63 AMG - SC
5) Nick (Electrodynamic) - VW Jetta - NC
6) Kendall (Notloudenuf) - ??? - NC
7) Ian (brzstifaux) - 2013 Subaru BRZ - NH
8) Ian (naiku) - 2006 Audi A4 - VA
9) Ryan (Truthunter) - 2015 Camry - NY

"Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

2015 Camry Build Log
Truthunter is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 190 bertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the rough

Ian - you did it for me - that was good ‘Let the 4th be with you....’

And thanks for getting that into a list - I have been running and hadn’t got the chance to square that away.

bertholomey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to bertholomey For This Useful Post:
naiku (11-09-2018)
Old 11-09-2018   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 128 chesapeakesoja will become famous soon enoughchesapeakesoja will become famous soon enoughchesapeakesoja will become famous soon enoughchesapeakesoja will become famous soon enoughchesapeakesoja will become famous soon enoughchesapeakesoja will become famous soon enough

I'm in and I should actually be able to make it this time, unlike last time.

10) Jason (chesapeakesoja) - 2017 Grand Cherokee - NC

“Experience is a brutal teacher. But you learn. My God, you learn.”
chesapeakesoja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #12

Bikinpunk

Thanked 1,020 Times in 479 Posts
Rep Power: 26016 ErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to ErinH

Not sure I'll be able to but definitely going to try to make it.

11) Erin - 2006 Honda Civic Sedan - AL

Time Delay Calculator:
http://tracerite.com/calc.html
ErinH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to ErinH For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 105 Serieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enough

Tentatively signing up, it'd be fun to come hang out, haven't seen you all in awhile I won't have an install, I'll be in a rental or parent's car.

12) Chris (Serieus) - ??? - OR

2017 Altima: Factory radio > Rockford DSR1 > JL RD900/5 > Audiofrog GB60, Audiofrog GB10, 2x JL 10w1v3 > Lots of rattles and buzzing
Serieus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 298 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Be good to see you again Chris.

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...IDQ12v4d4...Tread lightly-you never know what someone is going through until you have to walk in their shoes
Hillbilly SQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 105 Serieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enoughSerieus will become famous soon enough

Same to you! I was able to get my flight booked on airline miles, see you all in May.

2017 Altima: Factory radio > Rockford DSR1 > JL RD900/5 > Audiofrog GB60, Audiofrog GB10, 2x JL 10w1v3 > Lots of rattles and buzzing
Serieus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Serieus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
United States Navy
Position:
Submarine screen door repairman

Rep Power: 120 Navy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enough

I'm excited to get to go to this meet again after a 3 year hiatus. In redoing the blue 2002 Silverado thru the winter, hopefully the blow thru will be done by then. This meet will give me a good deadline.

13) Mark (Navy Chief) - 2002 Silverado - VA

2015 Black regular cab short bed Silverado, system planning in progress.
Navy Chief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #17
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 116 mumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enoughmumbles will become famous soon enough

Fully intend on making this... unless my car blows up again on the way

14) Eric (mumbles) - 2016 Mustang GT - GA
mumbles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #18

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Technician

Rep Power: 47 Mullings will become famous soon enoughMullings will become famous soon enoughMullings will become famous soon enoughMullings will become famous soon enoughMullings will become famous soon enoughMullings will become famous soon enough

I’m in, Kevin (mullings) 2011 Toyota Prius & 2010 Honda Civic
Mullings is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #19

Rep Power: 14 Mashburn will become famous soon enoughMashburn will become famous soon enoughMashburn will become famous soon enoughMashburn will become famous soon enoughMashburn will become famous soon enoughMashburn will become famous soon enough

Will definitely be there! Hopefully the system will be installed by then for multiple reasons.
Jacob (Mashburn) 2012 Ford Explorer

Mashburn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 172 JayinMI will become famous soon enoughJayinMI will become famous soon enoughJayinMI will become famous soon enoughJayinMI will become famous soon enoughJayinMI will become famous soon enoughJayinMI will become famous soon enoughJayinMI will become famous soon enoughJayinMI will become famous soon enough

I'm in.

15) Kevin (Mullings) - 2011 Toyota Prius and 2010 Honda Civic - NY
16) Jacob (Mashburn) - 2012 Ford Explorer -
17) Jay (JayinMI) - 2015 Mazda 6 - MI

Jay

JayinMI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #21
Upgrade Your Membership!

Listener of Music

Rep Power: 97 Theslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enough

Smile re: 2019 NCSQ Meet: 3-5 MAY 2019 - near Greensboro, NC

I'm in as long as I don't die or go to jail! I need to visit my non-car audio friends as well.

18) Jeremy (theslaking) - NY- 2001 Maxima - If someone gets my HU modded

Just because I have 2000+ posts doesn't mean I have learned anything.
Theslaking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2018   #22
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
United States Navy
Position:
Submarine screen door repairman

Rep Power: 120 Navy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enoughNavy Chief will become famous soon enough

Fixed it

2015 Black regular cab short bed Silverado, system planning in progress.
Navy Chief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2018   #23
Upgrade Your Membership!

Listener of Music

Rep Power: 97 Theslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
Fixed it
Maybe I wanted some of those guys off the list!

Just because I have 2000+ posts doesn't mean I have learned anything.
Theslaking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2018   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 137 audiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enough

I am definitely going to try to make it. I had a really good time at last years meet. I may have a slightly different install in the back this time, If I can find the time and motivation to start on it.

19) Michael Myers (Audiophile25) - 2016 Scion iM - TN

Sound Team 6 : Team Audible Physics : Team Zapco
audiophile25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2018   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 158 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theslaking View Post
If someone gets my HU modded
Oh, no pressure then!!

Some old luggage

naiku is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement