Cancelled - VA meet - Cancelled - Page 2 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2019   #26
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 161 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Default re: Cancelled - VA meet - Cancelled

Yep, he'll be heading down with me, I'm pretty sure he looks forward to it.

Some old luggage

naiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2019   #27
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 211 Babs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the roughBabs is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys. Just saw the list and should clarify I was saying I wanna go but donít think I can commit totally. But depending on the next week or so. Man I could definitely use a road trip and weekend SQ fun. Would be great to see everyone and hear some great cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2008 Civic Si Sedan - Fiio X5ii SPDIF, Phone USB HEC, Helix DSP Pro-2, Helix Director, JL XD1000/5v2 (2), Audiofrog GB10/GB25/GB60, Acoustic Elegance SBP12 (2)
Build Log
Babs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Babs For This Useful Post:
naiku (03-21-2019)
Old 03-21-2019   #28
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 161 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Hopefully you can make it, I think the last time I heard your Civic was the first meet at Jason's I attended. Seems a long time ago now!!

Some old luggage

Old 03-25-2019   #29
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Just under 2 weeks to go, the weather is shaping up to be really nice.

Some old luggage

Old 03-30-2019   #30
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

A week to go, hoping everyone can still make it.

I'm not sure if anyone is planning to bring and food. I have plasticware, plates and I think cups and plan to make either something on the grill or in the crock pot.

Some old luggage

Old 03-30-2019   #31
Upgrade Your Membership!

Approved Vendor

12V Company:
Stereo Integrity
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 173 Electrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the roughElectrodynamic is a jewel in the rough

Sorry guys but I wont be able to come to the meet. Family stuff popped up. Like it's my wife's birthday that weekend.

Stereo Integrity
------------------
Ultra-low distortion and high fidelity from 7 Hz to 30,000 Hz.
Electrodynamic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2019   #32
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrodynamic View Post
Sorry guys but I wont be able to come to the meet. Family stuff popped up. Like it's my wife's birthday that weekend.
Oops!! Better but forget that one, see you at Jason's in May.

Some old luggage

Old 03-30-2019   #33

Rep Power: 46 TheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enough

Do we have an actual head-count at this point? I know through messages we were at about 5 or 6 confirmed earlier. Iím just curious as, although itís always a good time, Iím not sure I want to drive 3 hours each way if thereís only going to be 3 of us actually showing up.

2008 Malibu LTZ: Kenwood DDX-395 - PPI DCX-730 - (2) Soundstream TN4.900 -- PPI P65c3 - PPI PH15 (IB)
TheTodd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2019   #34
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTodd View Post
Do we have an actual head-count at this point? I know through messages we were at about 5 or 6 confirmed earlier. I’m just curious as, although it’s always a good time, I’m not sure I want to drive 3 hours each way if there’s only going to be 3 of us actually showing up.
Understood.

I'm going to cancel. I had 7 confirmed, but I think that's down to 5 already. Not worth the headache for me and I feel terrible when guys drive 3+ hours and only 3 or 4 others show up. I may set up a fall meet, at the moment not sure I'll even bother.

Some old luggage

Last edited by naiku; 03-30-2019 at 03:30 PM..
Old 03-30-2019   #35
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 69 Truthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enough

Bummer couldn't get more interest in this. Just cancelled the hotel.

Still hope you do a fall meet though.
Truthunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthunter For This Useful Post:
bertholomey (03-30-2019), naiku (04-02-2019)
Old 03-30-2019   #36

Rep Power: 13 jcesl2 will become famous soon enoughjcesl2 will become famous soon enoughjcesl2 will become famous soon enoughjcesl2 will become famous soon enoughjcesl2 will become famous soon enoughjcesl2 will become famous soon enough

Understood. I'll be at the next one.

2012 Mercedes E63 / Audison bit DMI, bit One HD, TH quattro, TH 1.5 II violino, TH 6.5 II SAX / Hertz HP 802, ML 2500.3 / Build Log
jcesl2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to jcesl2 For This Useful Post:
naiku (04-02-2019)
Old 03-30-2019   #37
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 192 bertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the rough

Iím sorry dude - I hate that there werenít more folks interested / available - but I totally understand your reasoning. Iím very much hoping for a Fall Meet as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bertholomey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to bertholomey For This Useful Post:
naiku (04-02-2019)
Old 04-02-2019   #38
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Default Re: Cancelled - VA meet - Cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthunter View Post
Still hope you do a fall meet though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcesl2 View Post
Understood. I'll be at the next one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertholomey View Post
Iím very much hoping for a Fall Meet as well.
Thanks guys, I am sure I will look at setting up a fall meet, just for now not going to worry all that much about it.

Some old luggage

Sponsored Links
Advertisement