aggieland invitational anyone? - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2019   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 dirtydirty will become famous soon enoughdirtydirty will become famous soon enoughdirtydirty will become famous soon enoughdirtydirty will become famous soon enoughdirtydirty will become famous soon enoughdirtydirty will become famous soon enough

Default aggieland invitational anyone?

well? mobile toys in college station tx this weekend
dirtydirty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2019   #2

Rep Power: 30 dhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enough

Default Re: aggieland invitational anyone?

I'll be there Saturday!

2018 F150 AudioControl 6.1200/4.800/1.1500, Helix MK2, NavTV, AudioFrog GB10/GB25, FI Audio, Audio Development W800 Neo, Morel, Neutrik Rean, Mogami, Second Skin
dhmcfadin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2019   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 124 truckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enough

Might be able to make it sat for a couple of hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbassplay
It's not a party until the bottoms come off.
truckerfte is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2019   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
MSC America / Mobile Solutions
Position:
Director of Technical Support and Training

Rep Power: 103 dobslob will become famous soon enoughdobslob will become famous soon enoughdobslob will become famous soon enoughdobslob will become famous soon enoughdobslob will become famous soon enoughdobslob will become famous soon enough

I'll be there tonight.

Doug Dobson
Director of Technical Support MSC America
P 480.372.2929 C 480.466.6024
dobslob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2019   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 124 truckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enoughtruckerfte will become famous soon enough

Stupid question, where is the venue?

Quote:
Old 04-26-2019   #6

Rep Power: 79 truckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckerfte View Post
Stupid question, where is the venue?
It痴 at the Mobile Toys shop. I知 down here and looking forward to it tomorrow. I got randomly picked to be the first vehicle judged in the Top 30 and was told to be ready. I知 as ready as I知 gonna get! It値l be kind of nice to just get it out of the way so I知 not stressing over it.

I値l give demos to anybody who wants one. I知 hoping to demo lots of other cars too so we値l see how it goes.
truckguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to truckguy For This Useful Post:
dhmcfadin (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019   #7

Rep Power: 30 dhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enoughdhmcfadin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckguy View Post
It痴 at the Mobile Toys shop. I知 down here and looking forward to it tomorrow. I got randomly picked to be the first vehicle judged in the Top 30 and was told to be ready. I知 as ready as I知 gonna get! It値l be kind of nice to just get it out of the way so I知 not stressing over it.

I値l give demos to anybody who wants one. I知 hoping to demo lots of other cars too so we値l see how it goes.

Awesome! This is my first show since getting into sq car audio. Not sure what to expect but I am excited! Looking forward to listening!

Dom

2018 F150 AudioControl 6.1200/4.800/1.1500, Helix MK2, NavTV, AudioFrog GB10/GB25, FI Audio, Audio Development W800 Neo, Morel, Neutrik Rean, Mogami, Second Skin
dhmcfadin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2019   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Cool, I'll pop in for a few hours tomorrow on my way to work. I'll be bringing the "pro audio s10"

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to truckerfte For This Useful Post:
dhmcfadin (04-26-2019)
Old 05-05-2019   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 177 vactor will become famous soon enoughvactor will become famous soon enoughvactor will become famous soon enoughvactor will become famous soon enoughvactor will become famous soon enoughvactor will become famous soon enough

do results not get published for these events? i went to this one and cannot find anything on the IASCA website. no wonder car audio comps are problematic. finding info is next to impossible. and i met some cool folks there and heard some sweet cars and wanted to stay in touch with some of them. sad
vactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-05-2019   #10

Rep Power: 79 truckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enoughtruckguy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vactor View Post
do results not get published for these events? i went to this one and cannot find anything on the IASCA website. no wonder car audio comps are problematic. finding info is next to impossible. and i met some cool folks there and heard some sweet cars and wanted to stay in touch with some of them. sad
I think they normally do but it痴 seems like they致e been really busy lately. Maybe Klifton will have time to get it updated in the next week or so. I think he does the updating. I sent some friend requests on FB to keep in touch with a few people. It might be the best way to go. There痴 also the SQOLOGY FB group where you can find lots of people.

I知 pretty new to the scene and found it tough at times to jump into some groups since a lot of them already knew each other. I ended up talking to Bradknob and his group the most probably along with Justin S. from OK. Brad痴 one buddy was awesome and seemed to have a lot of history at events. Can稚 remember his name though.

I had to almost ask people to demo my truck. Lol. I got got Mark Eldridge in there for a little which was pretty cool.

Funniest line I remember was from Kirk Proffitt. After giving me a demo in his car with my own music he said. 泥id it hold together good enough for ya?. Lol. I値l tried talking to him a few times but couldn稚 get much out of him.

Overall it was a great time. What I would say though is that there wasn稚 as big of a difference as I expected between all the cars I listened too. The problem I知 figuring out though is it痴 extremely difficult and probably expensive as hell to get that last little bit of SQ out of a car. Some of the judges feedback I got are things I agree with but there isn稚 much I can do about them with out major changes.
Old 05-05-2019   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 140 audiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enough

This was my first time attending Aggieland. I had a fantastic time! I got to listen to some fantastic cars, and gave demos for a whole lot of people. I wish I had gotten to listen to more cars, but with judging being spread out and letting people listen to the car I just didn't find the time. Maybe next year though!

Sound Team 6 : Team Audible Physics : Team Zapco
audiophile25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 169 doitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to doitor

This was my first show in a long time and had a great time. I went as a competitor to the first Aggieland invitational and this time I just went to listen to some great sounding cars. Had a very good time seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

J.
doitor is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doitor For This Useful Post:
audiophile25 (05-07-2019), truckguy (05-07-2019)
Old 05-07-2019   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by doitor View Post
This was my first show in a long time and had a great time. I went as a competitor to the first Aggieland invitational and this time I just went to listen to some great sounding cars. Had a very good time seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

J.
I remember talking to you on Sunday! You were kind enough to introduce me to Mark. Thanks for checking back in to DIYMA. It痴 cool to see some older members swinging by on occasion. Can you remind again of your build log? I want to check it out.
Old 05-07-2019   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophile25 View Post
This was my first time attending Aggieland. I had a fantastic time! I got to listen to some fantastic cars, and gave demos for a whole lot of people. I wish I had gotten to listen to more cars, but with judging being spread out and letting people listen to the car I just didn't find the time. Maybe next year though!
Hey, which vehicle was yours? I demo壇 quite a few so there is a good chance I sat in yours. I did miss some though.
Old 05-07-2019   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 169 doitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enoughdoitor will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to doitor

Quote:
I remember talking to you on Sunday! You were kind enough to introduce me to Mark. Thanks for checking back in to DIYMA. It痴 cool to see some older members swinging by on occasion. Can you remind again of your build log? I want to check it out.
Nice meeting you.
Build thread is called "Doitor's Mazda CX-7".

J.

MKV GTI - Sound system in progress....
doitor is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2019   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 140 audiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hey, which vehicle was yours? I demo壇 quite a few so there is a good chance I sat in yours. I did miss some though.

I had the little Blue Scion iM. I was parked near the street and the front of the store all weekend,

Sound Team 6 : Team Audible Physics : Team Zapco
audiophile25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement