2019 VA/MD/WV/PA etc. Fall Meet - Sep 21st - Page 2 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #26
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 163 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Default Re: 2019 VA/MD/WV/PA etc. Fall Meet - Sep 21st

I think this is just about 4 weeks away now, hoping for a good turnout, but either way I'm looking forward to catching up with people and know it will be an enjoyable day.

As for food & drinks, I am not sure yet what to do, if anyone has suggestions I'm all ears. I'm thinking of initially doing nothing, but around lunchtime once I have an idea of how many people will show up zipping to town to grab a few things.

Some old luggage

naiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #27
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 51 Dan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enoughDan750iL will become famous soon enough

I'll bring shrimp cocktail again. I have no problem whatsoever bringing leftovers of that home.
Dan750iL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan750iL For This Useful Post:
naiku (2 Weeks Ago), Truthunter (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #28
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 106 kmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enoughkmbkk will become famous soon enough

Ian I'm hopeful I'll be able to make it! My daughter has a softball game at 1530, so I'll only be able to stay until around noon. She may come as well, but I'll let you know ahead of time

FRS-Kenwood, Helix, Mosconi, Audiofrog, Audio Development
Miata-Kenwood, Dayton, NVX, Stereo Integrity
kmbkk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to kmbkk For This Useful Post:
naiku (1 Week Ago)

Old 1 Week Ago   #29
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 194 bertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the roughbertholomey is a jewel in the rough

I sent a message to Benjamin, and he is hopeful to make it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bertholomey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to bertholomey For This Useful Post:
naiku (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #30
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 69 Truthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enough

Hotel is booked.

Also spoke to Gerald and he may attend also.
Truthunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to Truthunter For This Useful Post:
naiku (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #31
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 163 naiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enoughnaiku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmbkk View Post
Ian I'm hopeful I'll be able to make it! My daughter has a softball game at 1530, so I'll only be able to stay until around noon. She may come as well, but I'll let you know ahead of time
Great, hopefully you can make it out, even if just for a couple hours. Apologies as well but I forget your daughters name, however, as I'm sure you're well aware she is more than welcome as always to come hang out and play nerf, video games etc. with my boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertholomey View Post
I sent a message to Benjamin, and he is hopeful to make it as well.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthunter View Post
Hotel is booked.

Also spoke to Gerald and he may attend also.
Are you staying at the Ramada again? Bo had been asking me about hotels, I told him a couple people had stayed there and we may well have dinner at that same grill.

Will be neat to see Gerald again, hoping he can make it.

Some old luggage

Last edited by naiku; 1 Week Ago at 12:37 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to naiku For This Useful Post:
Coppertone (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #32
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 69 Truthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enoughTruthunter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiku View Post
Are you staying at the Ramada again? Bo had been asking me about hotels, I told him a couple people had stayed there and we may well have dinner at that same grill.
Yes, the Ramada in Strasburg.
Truthunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1 Week Ago   #33
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 162 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

I will be there with bells clanging lol. Oh wait that didnít sound right. Either way Iíll be there in the am as traffic coming down that way on a Friday is murder...

(2.5GT) Limited Legacy / Pioneer 4800BS /Audison APK-165
Turbocharged / 6 speed / awd/ goodness ( For SALE )

(2018) Accord 2.0T Touring (10speed) turbocharged
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coppertone For This Useful Post:
bertholomey (1 Week Ago), Truthunter (4 Days Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #34
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 162 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Me, looking for an easy way to get there lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to Coppertone For This Useful Post:
bertholomey (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago   #35

Rep Power: 47 TheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enoughTheTodd will become famous soon enough

Iím still coming as well. Iím dealing with some cooling issues with the Malibu so I may be driving my Vette if my recent ďfixĒ doesnít hold. Iím hoping it was a stuck/bad thermostat and not a blown head gasket. *crossing fingers, toes & all other appendages*

2008 Malibu LTZ: Kenwood DDX-395 - PPI DCX-730 - (2) Soundstream TN4.900 -- PPI P65c3 - PPI PH15 (IB)
TheTodd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5 Days Ago   #36
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Little under 2 weeks out, weather so far is being about perfect so hoping it remains the same. Booked the Friday off work if anyone is planning to be in town on the Friday, will PM out my address shortly, but I suspect the majority of you already have it.

Some old luggage

Old 5 Days Ago   #37
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Sadly Ian I have a new phone so can you text it to me please ?

Old 1 Day Ago   #38
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

One week to go! Looking forward to catching up with everyone, it's been too long.

Couple things... I mentioned it previously, but I'm not planning on anything for food. If you want to bring something, great, it will be much appreciated. But, some feel like you have to bring anything. Around lunchtime I'll hopefully have an idea of how many will show up and can then get something to eat for everyone. I'm planning to pick up some drinks and maybe a couple things Friday.

Parking, most of you know the drill by now. Park anywhere on the right side of the drive or on the drive, please try not to block my wife in or out.

I'll PM out my address on Monday or so.

Some old luggage

Sponsored Links
Advertisement