Nashville TN / So-KY / North-AL Fourth Annual Car Stereo GTG - Sunday - Sep 1, 2019 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2019   #1

Importer / Exporter

Default Nashville TN / So-KY / North-AL Fourth Annual Car Stereo GTG - Sunday - Sep 1, 2019

OK, I'm still planning to have this get together this year. We are building a new house and I'm not sure if we'll have this at the new place or the old, but WE WILL HAVE IT. I'm not sure if I'll have time to put a give away together or not, but everything else will be the same.

Hopefully Tim will make it out with his Culbertson Cup winning truck and Kirk can make it with his first ever Alma Gates Cup winning Cadillac.

Same story as all the past gtg's, this will be a super laid back, hang out, simple, and fun day of getting together and talking some bs while maybe listening to a few cars. Had a good turnout last year, everyone was respectful and courteous. Hope to carry on the same way this year. I will have the same BBQ as last year, it was pretty popular.

So, let's do it and have some fun....

Where:

At my house, not sure which one, 30 minutes North of Nashville TN, both houses are a mile apart - PM for the address

When:

Sunday: September 1, 2018 (the day before Labor Day, as usual) from whenever to whenever, people usually come and go all hours.
We will eat lunch around noonish and dinner around 6ish (dinner is whatever is leftover from lunch, or we can get pizza or sammichs if needed)

Food:

Perry's Smokey Pig BBQ, same as what I had last year, and all of the other sides the wife gathered. Yes, she will make that banana pudding cake thing she made last year, like I always say, if she doesn't come to her senses and leave me before then.

Stuff to bring:

Yourself
A friend / spouse / kids (on you to watch them)
Your Car / truck, with or without anything, you would want to share
Some auditioning CD's or another music source
Folding chair
Any drink harder than common sodas and water

Current list of attendees: (add yourself if for sure)
Name (Screenname) - Car - State if you want

1) Jason (imjustjason) - some cars - TN

imjustjason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2019   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

12V Company:
Complacent Audio
Position:
Incoherent rambler

Rep Power: 298 Hillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond reputeHillbilly SQ has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nashville TN / So-KY / North-AL Fourth Annual Car Stereo GTG - Sunday - Sep 1, 20

I'll be a BIG tentative on this. Just depends on how things are going on the home front.

'16 single cab Ram Tradesman ST with HEMI...Pioneer avh-501ex...Helix dsp.2...Helix G-Five...Zapco ST-4X SQ...LPG 26na...Audiofrog gb25...Scanspeak Discovery 7"...IDQ12v4d4...Tread lightly-you never know what someone is going through until you have to walk in their shoes
Hillbilly SQ is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-14-2019   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 154 lashlee will become famous soon enoughlashlee will become famous soon enoughlashlee will become famous soon enoughlashlee will become famous soon enoughlashlee will become famous soon enoughlashlee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Nashville TN / So-KY / North-AL Fourth Annual Car Stereo GTG - Sunday - Sep 1, 20

I'm off that weekend so count me in, though I'm not sure what I'll be driving.

2) Mike (lashlee) - Nissan Leaf (maybe) - TN
lashlee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 137 audiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enoughaudiophile25 will become famous soon enough

I wouldn't miss it sir! I always have a great time there.

2) Mike (lashlee) - Nissan Leaf (maybe) - TN
3) Mike Myers (Audiophile25) - Scion iM - TN

Sound Team 6 : Team Audible Physics : Team Zapco
audiophile25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement