The front amps were then reinstalled and the wires lead out to their respective destinations. (documented in the wiring section earlier)

Now it was time to focus my attention on the lighting. Here again is the stack of rings:

Heavy duty double side transparent tape was put onto the two clouded plexi glass rings and then the outer yellow layer was ripped off to expose the sticky surface:

Two spools of 16 foot RGB LED light strips were used from oznium.com

And the first strip was attached to the lower plexiglass ring

The same was done for the upper plexiglass ring:

The adhesive backing on the LED strips were removed, and then black electrical tape was wrapped several times around the entire shape, this would prevent light leaking out of the back of the strips:

The ends for the wires from the strips were tinned, and then wrapped with color coded heatshrink, white for positive, then R G B negative. They were then wired to the input terminals of the LED controller:

And the entire piece is now complete and ready to be bolted into the car:

Here you see the top panel on the sub enclosure secured, and the wiring inside the subbox, again heatshrink terminated. There are two quick snaps attached to the sub enclosure (note temporary focal subs used during construction) that help locate and secure the white painted trim panel. The female half of these snaps is sunk into the trim panel:

And finally, I had my good friend William at Williams Autobody paint the trim panel to match the exterior of the car: