Product Brand & Model:

A/D/S px/a

Condition of all items:
used

Total Price: :
$2500

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer pays, no exceptions

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This was originally sold to soccerguru. It did not function properly. I refunded his money, and sent this in to Spectronix for repair. I am including a picture of the invoice, and the work performed. As you can see, there was substantial work done to bring this amplifier back up to its original specs. Cosmetically, it is a work of art, and its condition is as such. I'd rate it 9/10 to be conservative. It comes with the crate, and an outer box. The tech who repaired this amp (and you can see the several days of testing done on it, for 2-3 hours each day) has been in the car amp repair field for over 25 years. He stayed in weekly contact with me through the process.

As you can see on the invoice, Spectronix gives a 30 day warranty as long as this is installed by a certified shop. Given the repairs and the testing, I am selling this as is. I will not be responsible for shoddy installations. You buy it, you buy it. It is coming from the shop tomorrow, and will take several days to get to me. I will then ship it out, without opening it, to the buyer. I will send the invoice for the repairs performed along with the amp. I asked the tech to go through it thoroughly and replace ANY part that looked like it might be operating out of spec or fail in the near future, which he did, and this is noted on the invoice for repair.

You are getting a piece of car audio history, an absolute monster of an amplifier, brought completely back up to original specs.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.