this might even be before they opened the school in the first place

Condition of all items:

7-8/10

Total Price: :

$110 shipped
last one sold on ebay for $125 so I think this price is fair

Shipping Terms: :

included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

includes 4 spare bulbs for the display and preset buttons
and spare fuses, and screws

this is the slide out type deck
includes padded carrying case for the tape deck, and includes the cage

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh man... I used to have this exact same deck!

One morning, I was late for work, and was rushing out the door. As I headed down the back steps, I slipped, and shot down them, on my ass... thump, thump, thump!

In the fury of the fall, the deck flew out of my hands... guess what came down and whacked me on the head. I have a pretty good scar on the top of my noggin, from that incident. Needless to say, I was late for work that day.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.