Condition of all items:

Good

Total Price: :

$20?

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays

Pictures:

Additional info:

I've had this thing sitting around for 20 years or so. Used it for a few years as a home theater sub. Surround and cone are great. Basket and magnet has typical wear and tear. I didn't bother to take super detailed photos, as I may just dumpster the thing. However, some people have nostalgia for these oldies. Figured I'd post and see if anyone wants it.

http://mediacdn.jlaudio.com/media/mfg/9013/media_document/live_1/15W1_BDS.pdf?1317765010

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#5 ·
Well FWIW, I just sold my original 15W6, in similar very good condition, for $200, and I got close to 25 interested inquiries.
So yeah, I'd say old school JL's are definitely collectable, especially in the 15" variety.

GLWS, I'm sure it won't last long. :cool:

#9 ·
I don't know about that, if I could ship an IDMax from Connecticut to California - double boxed (as in IDMax in large box, placed in an even larger box with 3 inches of foam around the inner box, absolutely huge) PLUS signature delivery PLUS insurance for less than 40 bucks, then I would think a much lighter sub would be at least comparable, if not less.

BTW, this was via fedex.

OP, look into fedex for large or heavy items. USPS wanted 100+, UPS wanted 98, both NOT including signature or insurance. Fedex was 38 and change with box.

You can't beat fedex for large items. Just no comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.