Quote:
Originally Posted by given_to View Post
It does, but there's a few extra steps you have to do because of the way 10 handles driver certifications. Youll get this message when 10 tries to install the driver.

The hash for the file is not present in the specified catalog file. The file is likely corrupt or the victim of tampering.

All that means is that the driver doesn't have a Windows authentication certificate. These are the steps you have to take to temporarily disable device driver signing in 10.

Select the “Start” button.
Type “startup”.
Select “Change advanced startup settings“.
Select “Restart now” under the “Advanced startup” area.
Select “Troubleshoot“.
Select “Advanced Options“.
Select “Startup Options“.
Select “Restart“.
A menu will appear where you can press “7” on your keyboard to choose “Disable driver signing enforcement“.
Now Device Driver Signing should be disabled, allowing you to install any driver you like in Windows 10 until you reboot.

After that, windows should install the driver correctly and you should be able to run the 1.41 version of the software and have it recognize the amp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok cool - thanks

I’ll give it a try later today - only installing the amp now and only going to really power it up when my new sub arrives in the next 2 weeks or so...

But I presume if the software loads on the laptop then I presume it’s gonna work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk