Hey thanks for viewing my post and appreciate the comments. Well I haven't used the sub yet, but I do have other experience with subs comparable to it. I actually at the moment use two SEAS Lotus Sw300 12 inch subs in my home setup in custom sealed enclosures at 2.85 cubic feet each...Yeah I know right pretty huge, but when I plot the parameters in modeling software in order to get a .707 QTC the woofers actually call for 3.5 cubic feet each. Well I simply am not going to build a 3.5 cubic foot sealed enclosure for a 12 inch sub so Just like in car audio I struck a compromise. In the past I ran these two subs in 1.00 cubic feet enclosures in my car and even though the subs were very musical they just tended to be choked and the extension down low was lacking. Well it's the same thing with these Scanspeak subs as well. If I'm not mistaken when I modeled the discovery sub it called for around 1.7 cubic feet for optimum QTC of .707 and I think the F3 was around 37 HZ. The thing is with car audio the manufacturers will rely on cabin gain to compensate for smaller less than optimum enclosure sizes with QTC's sometimes at 1.00. Yeah the driver can handle more power in those smaller sealed enclosures but again the subs tend to be choked and the really nice extension down low is traded off for cabin gain which in a car is still really exciting for most people with frequencies around 40 HZ but to reach down into the low 30's and below these subs will need more airspace....