Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
Kinda what I was wondering...

I haven't bought anything from Woofers, for a number of years.
But, about 10 years ago, I bough quite a lot of stuff from them, and never had an issue. Not once ever.

Sure, there's guys that go online and bitch about being hosed (like what you're doing)... but you never hear the other side of the story.

1. Woofers sells a TON of equipment. The more you sell, the more likely you're going to have feedback (good and bad).

2. There's a lot of dumbasses out there, that buy a cheap sub and hook it up to their 50,000 watt amp that they got from Wal-Mart. Then blow the sub in the first 10 minutes, and try to return it. As soon as they get denied, they scream; 'foul play'. Not saying this is what you did... but we all know those guys are out there, and plenty of them. I'm sure Woofers has experienced this many times...

3. Did you actually contact eBay, to find out about the other 50% refund?
I've never heard of this, but I can assure you that Woofers is legit, and don't make a policy of ripping people off. You are ranting about criminals, and being ripped off, but the solutions seems fairly straightforward: Woofers has refunded you 50%, and eBay will refund you the other 50%. What am I missing here? Although it's an odd way to do a refund, there is nothing illegal about it, and I'm failing to see how you're getting scammed.
I agree ^^^

You should see their warehouse, it's mind blowing the amount of inventory they have on hand... Massive warehouse with racks to ceiling, packed full of car audio!