Quote:
Originally Posted by knever3 View Post
Product Brand & Model:

Wanted to Buy Stereo Integrity TM65 MKiii pair.

I want to buy a set of these for my Jeep Comanche to replace the Diamond Audio 5.25" D6 set of mids. I plan on using the Diamond tweeters for now. I would like more mid-bass and this seems the only way to go. I have over 4" of depth, but I think these are the drivers to go with. I have a set of Diamond Audio Hex 6.5" NIB, but I really have doubts using them. If anyone can convince me otherwise with a different set let me know. It will be a little challenge to mount them since the 5.25"s are rear mounted to the steel door inner skin. I will have to modify the door steel and make a nice mounting ring for the upgraded size. The grills are for the pair of 5.25's because 6.5's will not clear the window crank. I plan on getting a junk door to tinker with to make sure I have a good plan on modifying my doors.

Condition of all items:

New hopefully, not really interested in a used set unless just for demo only perhaps.

Total Price: :

Who knows, you tell me...

Shipping Terms: :

On Me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Here is what I have to work with.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Hey,

Check out the latest post. There is one guy selling a set. Don't know how to link but will be up top or few post below. This one.

Good luck