I've been doing this build since last June now. 4 subs, 6 amps and a bunch of speakers later I'm finally getting where I want to be... I actually love my current sub, new model SSA Icon. But I just wanted more output, didnt need it, wanted it. So I have a Resilient Sounds Platinum 12" about to go in.
Heres a list of the items I have. Some still need to be installed while some are already in the truck. Figured I'd post some pictures of the trucks evolution...
-SSA 320amp Small Case HO Alt
- Big 3 1/0awg OFC
-PAC Ap4-gm61 Amp Pro
- Dayton Audio DSP-408
- Tang Band 25-2176s Tweeters
- SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35 6.5s
- NVX NSP65 Coaxials
- Memphis 2.75" (Dash Speakers)
- Sundown SD3 12" (1st sub)
- Soundqubed HDS3.1 12" (2nd sub, now in my Terrain Denali)
- SSA Icon 12" (Currently installed)
- Resilient Sounds Platinum 12" (Going into new enclosure this weekend)
- Memphis SRX2.150 (Ran coaxials)
- JBL GTR1001 (1st subwoofer amp)
- Soundqubed S1.1250 (Current sub amp)
- Skar LP-80.4ABV2 (Installed)
- Wolfram C90.4 (Waiting to be installed)
- Wolfram C-2400 (Waiting to be installed)
Now pictures... 1st of my new Center Console Enclosure then the rest of the truck...