Twister F2-300 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2012   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 167 stereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the rough

Default Twister F2-300

Product Brand & Model:
Audio Source Twister F2-300

Condition of all items:
8.5/10. Amp is covered in 3M Nidoc gray/black

Total Price: :
$200 Shipped <---- New Price.

Shipping Terms: :
Included in price shipped to Cont US or actual shipping outside the States.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Clean amp that is conservatively rated on power:

F2-300
RMS Stereo power @4ohm Watt 150 x2
RMS Stereo power @2ohm Watt 240 x2
Dynamic Stereo power @2ohm Watt 320 x2
RMS Mono bridged power @4ohm Watt 500 x1
RMS Mono bridged power @2ohm* Watt 780 x1

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

HU, Processor, Amps, Drivers.

Last edited by stereo_luver; 08-31-2015 at 10:04 AM..
stereo_luver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2012   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 110 000zero will become famous soon enough000zero will become famous soon enough000zero will become famous soon enough000zero will become famous soon enough000zero will become famous soon enough000zero will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Twister F2-300

Interested in trading for an Arc Audio KS 300.4?

Zapco 350.2 -- Dynaudio MD100
Audison LRx 2.9k -- Dynaudio MW162
Zapco 500m -- Image Dynamics ID15
000zero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2012   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 167 stereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the roughstereo_luver is a jewel in the rough

Not looking for trading amps. But thanks anyway.

Bumpers.

Chuck

Old 09-05-2012   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Up for some clean power.

Chuck

Old 09-08-2012   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Buy Me! I'll entertain offers.

Chuck

Old 11-14-2012   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Blast from the past. Back up again.

Chuck

Old 11-14-2012   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
xmplar distibution
Position:
Director

Rep Power: 133 xMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to xMplar

Is it a real audiosystem twister not the ones the "new gt trading sell or the k comps they swear are all still made there in italy but I saw the facory with them in it so I'm not doing that also socalled new steg amps and subs etc are not great anyway so wat do u want for the amp if it is italian mande not chinese or malaysian in US doller or oz dollers and if its u who has the
k2 or a k4 as unless u open it ansee the steg inbuilt sujprize there is know point
Let me know bout the audio system twister three or is it a 2 let me know how much u want and if ur happy towet australia
Ren
The builder of steg and distrobutor in oz aswell as 2 other compas actually 4 1 for the stegs being wrpng one for the audiosystem
xMplar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

It's real.

Chuck

Old 11-14-2012   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 171 wheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the roughwheelieking71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMplar View Post
Is it a real audiosystem twister not the ones the "new gt trading sell or the k comps they swear are all still made there in italy but I saw the facory with them in it so I'm not doing that also socalled new steg amps and subs etc are not great anyway so wat do u want for the amp if it is italian mande not chinese or malaysian in US doller or oz dollers and if its u who has the
k2 or a k4 as unless u open it ansee the steg inbuilt sujprize there is know point
Let me know bout the audio system twister three or is it a 2 let me know how much u want and if ur happy towet australia
Ren
The builder of steg and distrobutor in oz aswell as 2 other compas actually 4 1 for the stegs being wrpng one for the audiosystem
are all your punctuation keys on your keyboard broken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
Fuck the dash, I am driving.
wheelieking71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
xmplar distibution
Position:
Director

Rep Power: 133 xMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enoughxMplar will become famous soon enough

Send a message via MSN to xMplar

Hahah nah I'm dislesxic bro I can spell most of the and I wa tought like 50 million timea dor punctuarion and I just can not do it and yeah its good if its real as ubder the back plate on the board some where they made a series of pictures with words like hey there clober why don't ui invent so$wevc sdyeruyibloddy rtxting so how much u want and how muc to ship and talkinbg bout distributor that was me man I built the bran up from 0 $arket share and now the rereleaed to out of stae amps as gt wa just gfetting to telease a new set of all hand made abd signed same as the
MSK
xMplar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 146 SoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura aboutSoundJunkie has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to SoundJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMplar View Post
Hahah nah I'm dislesxic bro I can spell most of the and I wa tought like 50 million timea dor punctuarion and I just can not do it and yeah its good if its real as ubder the back plate on the board some where they made a series of pictures with words like hey there clober why don't ui invent so$wevc sdyeruyibloddy rtxting so how much u want and how muc to ship and talkinbg bout distributor that was me man I built the bran up from 0 $arket share and now the rereleaed to out of stae amps as gt wa just gfetting to telease a new set of all hand made abd signed same as the
MSK
^^^^WTF

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2013 Kia Optima Hybrid - Pioneer ODR, Mosconi Steg Illusion Audio Gladen Aerospace Focal Blackhole
2013 USACi Super Modified Q Champion
2011 USACi Modified Q Champion
Team ORCA Team Audionutz
SoundJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

OK. Didn't understand any of that.

Chuck

Old 11-14-2012   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
808 Sound Factory
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 114 HiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enough

How hard would it be to remove the 3M nidoc wrap? Also do you know if this is a MKI, MKII or MKIII
HiloDB1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiloDB1 View Post
How hard would it be to remove the 3M nidoc wrap? Also do you know if this is a MKI, MKII or MKIII
MKIII and I'm pretty sure a little heat and some cleaner for the glue residue would clean the nidoc.

Chuck

Old 11-14-2012   #15
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 311 JAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

why ? it looks awesome as it is.

The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the feelings of discomfort that result when your beliefs run counter to your behaviors and/or new information that is presented to you
JAX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012   #16
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 311 JAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

why ? it looks awesome as it is. dang I have been thinking of these lately...

The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the feelings of discomfort that result when your beliefs run counter to your behaviors and/or new information that is presented to you
Old 11-14-2012   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
808 Sound Factory
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 114 HiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enoughHiloDB1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX View Post
why ? it looks awesome as it is. dang I have been thinking of these lately...
I have 3 F4-360 and 2 F2-500 in chrome and in good condition. If I buy another Twister I would like one that matched. But alas this one is a MKIII and the amps I have are MKII
Old 11-14-2012   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 160 AudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enough

all the twister amps look the same at first glance whether they are series I,II or III. The series III have better connectors for the speakers than the series II, but I think internally they are identical or nearly identical.

Lexus GS 350 AWD
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3, PHD 6.1 Pro, JL 12w6v2, Audio System - Twister F4 380, JL Audio 500/1 Alpine 3513.
AudioBob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2012   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
808 Sound Factory
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioBob View Post
all the twister amps look the same at first glance whether they are series I,II or III. The series III have better connectors for the speakers than the series II, but I think internally they are identical or nearly identical.
MKI are white MKII and MKIII are silver/chrome. Connectors are a big enough difference when your doing a show setup and attention to detail is important.
Old 11-15-2012   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 160 AudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enoughAudioBob will become famous soon enough

I agree that if you are doing a show quality set up it mike make a difference. I have a series I and III right next to each other and they look just fine even though one is white and one is stainless. I used to want all matching amps, biut I don't care as much anymore.

Lexus GS 350 AWD
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3, PHD 6.1 Pro, JL 12w6v2, Audio System - Twister F4 380, JL Audio 500/1 Alpine 3513.
AudioBob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2012   #21
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

bump this up so I dont buy it myself

Old 11-20-2012   #22
DIYMA 500 Club

Still up for sale.

Chuck

Old 11-22-2012   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

Somebody needs this clean power.

Chuck

Old 11-22-2012   #24
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

I so do want to ..where are the pics again?

Old 11-23-2012   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

I'll snap some pics today.

Chuck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement