Product Brand & Model:
SOLD 1. Dayton ND105-4, 4", 4 ohm wideband speakers (pair), NIB.
2. Aurasound NS4-255-8F - 4", 8 ohm, wideband speaker (single), NIB.
SOLD 3. Peerless TPY02F04O0091 aka 830970 - 2", 4 ohm, wideband speakers (pair), like-new, no box.
4. Nissan/Infiniti OEM Bose door woofers 28156 AM900 (pair) from 06 G35 coupe - 6.5" - used.
5. Toyota/Lexus OEM door woofer 86160-53140 speakers (pair) from 2001 Lexus IS300 - 6.5", 4 ohm - used.
6. Toyota/Lexus OEM door tweeter speakers (pair) from 2001 Lexus IS300 - 1" fabric dome - used.
7. Diamond Audio M56.1X crossovers (pair) with RAF - used.
8. Nissan 240SX OEM Clarion tweeters 090-0311-00 28151 0P000 (pair) - ~3/4" fabric dome with light waveguide and diffuser - used.
9. Altec Lansing A2723 / 981022 from ACS43 desktop speakers (pair) - 3" wideband speakers.
Condition of all items:
SOLD 1. NIB. You guys all know how awesome these are. Bought a pair as the Aura NS4 line was being retired, and then never got around to needing the extra pair. I am torn about giving these up, but trying to cut down on stock.
Ton's of capability and projects for these. Dayton Audio ND105-4 4" Aluminum Cone Midbass Driver 4 Ohm 290-212
2. NIB. Ordered some of the 4 ohm version from Madisound, they accidently sent an 8-ohm and a 4-ohm. When I call CS they told me to just keep the spare. This would make a killer sub for a soundbar or portable iPod dock/speaker setup. They do the same thing as the Dayton ND105-4, but in a smaller box! http://sennin.image.coocan.jp/Audio/...NS4-255-8F.pdf
SOLD 3. Like NIB, lightly tested. These were a buyout [Peerless 830970 2" Full Range Driver 4 Ohm 299-271 and sound great! I really like the sound of these, and Patrick does too: https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...weeter-4.html] Mounted in test enclosure for a demo, but otherwise mint.
4. Used. Replaced during my most recent build. Paper cone shows slight warping, cloth surround. Still in great working shape. Will also fit 350Z (same P/N)
5. Used. These actually sounded pretty good, especially after going active. Totaled the car, no use for these anymore.
6. Used. Again, these actually sounded pretty good, especially after going active. Totaled the car, no use for these anymore.
7. Used. Not sure what the crossover is on these, but the tweeter has adjustable attenuation. Good shape.
8. Used. Never heard them.
9. Used. Might be fun for a project, I haven't listened to them. The factory enclosure is about 1L each, ported.
Total Price: :
SOLD 1. $50 shipped.
2. $25 shipped.
SOLD 3. $30 shipped.
4. $50 shipped.
5. $40 shipped.
6. $40 shipped.
7. $20 shipped.
8. $15 shipped.
9. $10 shipped.
Shipping Terms: :
Prices include shipping cost via USPS Priority Mail CON-US, unless otherwise noted. Package discounts available for multiple items if I can group shipment.
Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Hi guys. I'm having a lot less time for projects lately than I would like, so I am trying to sell off everything that is not directly allocated for my next build. I will also have some other items coming up in the future that I don't have with me to take pictures (Bose 4" woofers, Ohm D2 floorstanders, Kicker 15" sub in other thread), so if you're interested in those just ask.
I expect payment by PayPal ([email protected]) for items. The items will be packaged to withstand all that our best USPS postmen can dish out and will be shipped Priority Mail (unless you specify otherwise). I can usually ship within 48 hours of payment, so the sooner you pay the sooner you get your items.
Questions can be directed here through PM. Thanks again for looking guys.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:
1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.
DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.