Revamp On Hold Sale: Morel MW9 / Hybrid Integra 402 / JLHD 1200/1 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2014   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 149 Bluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enough

Default Revamp On Hold Sale: Morel MW9 / Hybrid Integra 402 / JLHD 1200/1

Up for sale are the elements of what was going to be a Strong SQ system revamp, that I will have to re-visit later on...

I hate to sell these for obvious reasons, but I think someone out there could benefit from these items sooner than I will be able to...

All Drivers are BNIB and in pristine condition and have been sitting in my closet for the past 6 months in the original Mfg boxes. 402's come with Octopus and Mesh Grills, Screws, Manual etc, MW9 comes with Octopus Grills and Screws, Manuals etc...

I am the original owner of the HD1200/1 and I was going to keep it and add a second one ( for the revamp) , but I am not using it and it will be a little while before I get my 'revamp' back on track. HD1200 comes with Screws, Power Plugs and Manual.

I am open to offers but they must be 'reasonable', otherwise I will keep them and weather the storm.

Product Brand & Model:

Morel Elate MW9 Midbass

Morel Hybrid Integra 402 Point Source

JL Audio HD 1200/1 Amplifier

Total Price: :

Morel Elate MW9 Midbass Drivers - 850 Shipped

Morel Hybrid Integra 402 Point Source Drivers - 450 Shipped

JL Audio HD 1200/1 Amplifier - 600 Shipped

Shipping Terms: :

***CONUS***

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

In my music, I'm trying to play the truth of what I am. The reason it's difficult is because I'm changing all the time.

- Charles Mingus

Last edited by Bluenote; 04-26-2014 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: Photobucket Issues
Bluenote is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2014   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 149 Bluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enoughBluenote will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Revamp On Hold Sale: Morel MW9 / Hybrid Integra 402 / JLHD 1200/1

BUMP....

In my music, I'm trying to play the truth of what I am. The reason it's difficult is because I'm changing all the time.

- Charles Mingus
Old 04-27-2014   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

BUMP...

Morel Elate MW9 Midbass Drivers - 800 Shipped

Morel Hybrid Integra 402 Point Source Drivers - 400 Shipped

JL Audio HD 1200/1 amplifier - 550 Shipped / SOLD

- Charles Mingus

Last edited by Bluenote; 04-27-2014 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Item sold

Old 04-28-2014   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

BUMP...

Morel Hybrid Integra 402 Point Source - 350 Shipped

Morel Elate MW9 Midbass Drivers - 800 Shipped / SOLD

JL Audio HD 1200/1 amplifier - 550 Shipped / SOLD

- Charles Mingus
Old 04-30-2014   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Bump for the remaining 402's..
all PM's replied...

- Charles Mingus
Old 03-17-2015   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 111 tru tech99 will become famous soon enoughtru tech99 will become famous soon enoughtru tech99 will become famous soon enoughtru tech99 will become famous soon enoughtru tech99 will become famous soon enoughtru tech99 will become famous soon enough

hello want to know if you still have the morel 402?
tru tech99 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2015   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

402s are gone.

- Charles Mingus
Old 03-17-2015   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 126 DLO13 will become famous soon enoughDLO13 will become famous soon enoughDLO13 will become famous soon enoughDLO13 will become famous soon enoughDLO13 will become famous soon enoughDLO13 will become famous soon enoughDLO13 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to DLO13 Send a message via Skype™ to DLO13

you can close the thread out under the tools section on the top right of post #1

I have 6's on my dash
2013 Prius Build Log
DLO13 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread