Zapco iForce i5100.7 7 Channel Amplifier - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2015   #1

Rep Power: 73 ryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enough

Smile FS or FT: Zapco iForce i5100.7 7 Channel Amplifier

Product Brand & Model: Zapco iForce i5100.7

Condition of all items: Used, 6/10

Total Price: :$145 shipped. (OR TRADES)

Shipping Terms: :On me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:Bought here, and full disclosure I paid $100. I'm not trying to make money, but just get my $100 and for me to ship it from Canada to the US (its more likely destination) it will be expensive to do. I had it shipped to my US address and I find US shipping so much cheaper. If the buyer wants to save a little and is willing to wait, I will be going south to pick stuff up from time to time and could bring it down and ship it from within the US at I'm sure a lower cost, and I'd refund the shipping difference.

I guess you could say its $100 plus shipping, but I know shipping from here is $48. Condition is the same as received. Missing the nameplate cover, one bent fin. Minor scuffs. I did bench test it works fine. Contacted Zapco, no chance of getting a plate from them.

I'm also interested in trades for a 5 channel Class D cheaper style amp. I've realized the Zapco is too much for my old resto trucks electrical system and would require a major overhaul. I'm looking at the newer, smaller PPI, Soundstream etc 5 channel small footprint 5 channels. I'd be willing to pay whatever difference for a more expensive unit.

Paypal payment.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by ryankenn; 02-05-2015 at 11:47 PM..
ryankenn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2015   #2

Rep Power: 73 ryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enoughryankenn will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Zapco iForce i5100.7 7 Channel Amplifier

Took some better photos. Includes the original unused Bass Remote and cable.

Old 02-09-2015   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 153 speakerboy will become famous soon enoughspeakerboy will become famous soon enoughspeakerboy will become famous soon enoughspeakerboy will become famous soon enoughspeakerboy will become famous soon enoughspeakerboy will become famous soon enough

This is a badass amp, and if I had the space for it, I would be running it. Bump for you sir.

For the lazy DIYMA'er: iForce owner's manual.
speakerboy is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2015   #4

Rep Power: 71 sensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enough

Where in Canada are you?
sensarmy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2015   #5

Kingston. I think I messaged you about the Focal a while back?
Old 02-10-2015   #6

Sold pending payment. This the smallest, heaviest most awkward thing I've had to wrap and pack.

Old 02-10-2015   #7

Rep Power: 71 sensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enoughsensarmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryankenn View Post
Kingston. I think I messaged you about the Focal a while back?
ahh yes thats right
Old 02-10-2015   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 175 DaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to DaveRulz

aww, now i'm sad. but my wallet is happier.
DaveRulz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2015   #9

Haha. Sorry, I'll let you know if it falls through, you are second.
Old 02-10-2015   #10

Importer / Exporter

I looked around a lot today trying to figure out why it had not already sold, seemed like a screaming deal to me.
imjustjason is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2015   #11

Its a bit unique with the number of channels really requiring a specific system I think. If it had 6 channels all the same output plus a sub I think the amp could have been a better seller.
Old 02-11-2015   #12

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ultimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enough

Blaupunkt made an amp with very similar specs.
Ultimateherts is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2015   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 145 robert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond reputerobert_wrath has a reputation beyond repute

This amp was so ahead of it's time when manufactured.
robert_wrath is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015   #14

At this point still for sale. Interested party I got the quote for hasn't paid after getting the total and now I can't PM them either as their box is full.

So it's 148 shipped. Its already packed, and that is 4 business day delivery, tracked and insured for 200. I won't be going south for a while now, so that's it shipping direct from me. Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Ryan
Old 02-12-2015   #15

Quote:
At this point still for sale. Interested party I got the quote for hasn't paid after getting the total and now I can't PM them either as their box is full.

So it's 148 shipped. Its already packed, and that is 4 business day delivery, tracked and insured for 200. I won't be going south for a while now, so that's it shipping direct from me. Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Ryan
This is such a great deal, its expensive to ship from Canada to the States!
Old 02-12-2015   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 175 DaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to DaveRulz

Oh man....I've gotta think about this. Damn cool amplifiers tempting me....
DaveRulz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 203 legend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the rough

I think you should raise the price enough to cover eBay fees and get it sold.

Unless an amp fits in a glove box all I get here are tire kickers.

This is a stupid low price!

Alpine 164--Alpine V9--ScanSpeak D3004--Alpine SPX-17Pro--(2)DIYMA12
legend94 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015   #18

Its on Ebay currently, BIN of $170 and accepts offers. With fees that works out to just a little more than what I'm asking here.

It funny to me, that on a BIN auction, I've had 115 views and have 7 watchers. What are people watching for? Its a closed auction, buy it or not?

Last edited by ryankenn; 02-12-2015 at 06:08 PM..
Old 02-13-2015   #19

Bump.
Old 02-13-2015   #20

Banned

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 0 Victor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really nice

Quote:
Its on Ebay currently, BIN of $170 and accepts offers. With fees that works out to just a little more than what I'm asking here.

It funny to me, that on a BIN auction, I've had 115 views and have 7 watchers. What are people watching for? Its a closed auction, buy it or not?
Ebay people like that they watching fixed price listings..... fucking morons.
no one offered you $50 for it yet?
Victor_inox is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2015   #21

No, but one guy PM'd asking what's the lowest I'd accept. Of course he didn't just use the Ebay offer system for fear he might actually buy the product.
Old 02-13-2015   #22

Sold. Ebay. Glad they waited for the entire auction to place the winning bid at my BIN price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread