Cleaning-out stash/funding my HT habit SALE.Audiomobile/MB Quart/Dayton/Carrozzeria - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2015   #1

Rep Power: 0 Freedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud of

Default Cleaning-out stash/funding my HT habit SALE.Audiomobile/MB Quart/Dayton/Carrozzeria

Got an itch to upgrade my home theater, and wife says I've got to move some stuff, first. Not interested in trades (well, not unless you've got a set of JTR Noesis 212HT's or an Anthem D2v laying around...)

Product Brand & Model:

1. Audiomobile MASS 2012 D4 (12", Dual 4Ω) (Qty.2)

2. Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 (12", Single 4Ω)

3. Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44 (12", Dual 4Ω) (Qty. 2)

4. MB Quart QM210TC, 8" mids (Qty. 3)

5. MB Quart QM25HC, 1" Titanium dome tweeter w/bezels and crossovers (pair)

6. MB Quart QM1113KX, 5-1/4" coaxial (pair)

7. Carrozzeria (Pioneer) CD-1000x 3-way, 4-channel active (preamp) crossover

Condition of all items:

1. 8/10 - Present well, coils on both drivers measure 3.7Ω. A little schmutz on the rubber gasket, but will clean off. Surrounds in perfect shape. No dings in cones. One looks like it had the dust cap re-glued and wasn't a perfect job, but is secure and doesn't affect operation. A little oxidation on the backsides, but nothing major.

2. 8/10 Ė Has a touched-up scratch on the cone (seen in pic) but otherwise looks new. Coil measures 3.3Ω. Has the remains of a gasket on the backside of the flange.

3. 9/10 (only because theyíre not NEW) Ė look like theyíve never been out of the boxes. All coils measure 3.4Ω.

4. These are the old pulp-coned mids. 2 of the mids have had the trim rings removed, but itís a clean (not hacked) job. Slight deformity of one of the surrounds due to having been stored with a trim ring on top of it that shifted, but otherwise no rips/tears/punctures. Other mid looks like new, with trim ring intact. Grilles included. All drivers measure 3.6Ω

5. 8/10 Ė nice shape, with no dents in the domes. Both surface and flush-mount bezels and crossovers included. Both drivers measure 3.4-3.6Ω.

6. 6/10 Ė Purely cosmeticÖ some paint rubbed off the grilles, fastener marks around holes, and some sealant/sound deadener residue on the backsides. Both drivers measure 2.8-2.9Ω.

7. 8/10 (Conservatively) Ė Face plate is very nice, with no discernible scars and all lettering/labels intact. A couple of the screws look a bit oxidized, but could be cleaned and re-sprayed to look new. Very nice condition. I bought this from another DIYMA member a few years back thinking Iíd use it (I had one before, and always regretted selling it), but plans changed and it sat on a shelf, all wrapped up and boxed.

Total Price:

(All prices OBO, Paypal fees included... I don't ask for "gift" payments.)

1. $200 (each), $365 for the pair

2. $100

3. $120 (each), $220 for the pair

4. $35ea. for the two with the trim cut off, $40 for the one with the trim intact.

5. $80 (pair)

6. $65 (pair)

7. $125

Shipping Terms:

All prices are plus actual shipping. However, I get fantastic shipping rates through the company I work for, so I guarantee you wonít get gouged. If I think the rate quote is more than Iíd be willing to pay if I was buying, Iíll work out a deal with you to absorb some of the cost. Heavy stuff (like subs) can get pricey!

Pictures:

1. Audiomobile MASS 2012 D4 (12", Dual 4Ω)

2. Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 (12", Single 4Ω)

3. Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44 (12", Dual 4Ω)

4. MB Quart QM210TC, 8" mids

5. MB Quart QM25HC, 1" Titanium dome tweeter w/bezels and crossovers

6. MB Quart QM1113KX, 5-1/4" coaxial

7. Carrozzeria (Pioneer) CD-1000x

Additional info:

I was hording the subs for building new HT subs, but decided that bigger is better. Iím sure Iíll regret getting rid of the Audiomobile subs, but Iíve already purchased a pair of SI HT18ís. I donít think Iíll miss the 12ís.

I also have a pair of QM160TX2 6-1/2Ē pulp-cone mids and assorted grilles and hardware for same, but didnít bother to list them as the cones appear to be sagging a bit (improper storage). The coils measure fine (2.9Ω on both). If someone wants the whole lot of MB Quart stuff, Iíll throw these in for free.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Freedom First is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2015   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 162 foreman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enoughforeman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Cleaning-out stash/funding my HT habit SALE.Audiomobile/MB Quart/Dayton/Carrozzer

Pm'd

Deck-DEX-P99Rs, Amp-Arc xdi v2 1200.6
Dash-Xtant XIS 2.4
Doors-Scan Rev's, sub SI Mag 4....
foreman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2015   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 135 danno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Cleaning-out stash/funding my HT habit SALE.Audiomobile/MB Quart/Dayton/Carrozzer

Good seller here and HEL.L of a good guy!

Glws

Courtesy of Chad:
Prepare to have your brain melted and read enough audiophile jibberish to want to freebase a baby duckling.
danno14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2015   #4

Rep Power: 0 Freedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud ofFreedom First has much to be proud of

Thanks, Danno!

PM's replied... One Audiomobile sub spoken for, pending shipping quote.

Sagging Quart mids also pending.
Old 02-07-2015   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 121 Hertz5400LincolnLS will become famous soon enoughHertz5400LincolnLS will become famous soon enoughHertz5400LincolnLS will become famous soon enoughHertz5400LincolnLS will become famous soon enoughHertz5400LincolnLS will become famous soon enoughHertz5400LincolnLS will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom First View Post
Thanks, Danno!

Darn I wanted the pair! Let me know if it falls through.
Hertz5400LincolnLS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2015   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 spent will become famous soon enoughspent will become famous soon enoughspent will become famous soon enoughspent will become famous soon enoughspent will become famous soon enoughspent will become famous soon enough

Not familiar with the Pioneer X-over...could I use it as the crossover for a midbass, midrange & tweeter 3 way component set?
spent is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2015   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 117 deeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enoughdeeppinkdiver will become famous soon enough

Anyone familiar with the recommended freq and power for the Quartz 4, 5 and 6? Its been years since Ive played with these. Might be a viable candidate for a project of mine
deeppinkdiver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2015   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent View Post
Not familiar with the Pioneer X-over...could I use it as the crossover for a midbass, midrange & tweeter 3 way component set?

Yes. It has hi/mid/lo outputs for front and rear channels, with stereo subwoofer output. It's designed for a 3-way plus sub.
Old 02-08-2015   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeppinkdiver View Post
Anyone familiar with the recommended freq and power for the Quartz 4, 5 and 6? Its been years since Ive played with these. Might be a viable candidate for a project of mine

I honestly don't know. It's been a long time since I've seen any documentation or specs for these.
Old 02-08-2015   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 157 1996blackmax will become famous soon enough1996blackmax will become famous soon enough1996blackmax will become famous soon enough1996blackmax will become famous soon enough1996blackmax will become famous soon enough1996blackmax will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Thanks, Danno!

A little late too....was looking at picking up another one in good shape.

AudioControl: LC2i PPI: DEQ.8
Scan-Speak: Rev 18W, Discovery 10F, Illuminator R3004
Stereo Integrity: MAG V3 D2
Rockford Fosgate: Power T800-4ad, T400-4, T1000-1bdCP
1996blackmax is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2015   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996blackmax View Post
A little late too....was looking at picking up another one in good shape.
Sorry! I didn't think these would generate as much interest as they did.

BOTH Audiomobiles are pending. I'll be getting shipping quotes to the interested parties, today.

All PM's replied to...
Old 02-09-2015   #12

One Audiomobile gone, one still available (the one with the re-glued dust cap).

Since I can't edit my original post, price on the Pioneer Carrozzeria is FIRM. It's a great piece in nice condition, and if I don't get my asking price, I'll just keep it. Might make a cool piece to do an active speaker system in a home 2-channel setup.
Old 02-09-2015   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 202 legend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeppinkdiver View Post
what kind of project, deepmuffdiver? i remember those a friend of mine had running off of deck power way back. actually wasn't bad.

Quote:
price on the Pioneer Carrozzeria is FIRM. It's a great piece in nice condition,
made in japan should carry a premium

Alpine 164--Alpine V9--ScanSpeak D3004--Alpine SPX-17Pro--(2)DIYMA12
legend94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015   #14

Bumptulips

(Washingtonians will get the joke)

Last edited by Freedom First; 02-12-2015 at 02:19 PM..
Old 02-12-2015   #15

Rep Power: 88 dgage will become famous soon enoughdgage will become famous soon enoughdgage will become famous soon enoughdgage will become famous soon enoughdgage will become famous soon enoughdgage will become famous soon enough

JTR Noesis 212s huh? Not many know about those. I have some but you'd have to give me the car your equipment was installed in before I'd consider selling them. Good choice on some amazing HT speakers. Good luck with sale.

Do you hang out in the JTR thread on AVS?
dgage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 175 mfenske will become famous soon enoughmfenske will become famous soon enoughmfenske will become famous soon enoughmfenske will become famous soon enoughmfenske will become famous soon enoughmfenske will become famous soon enough

Consider any trades for the MBQ 8's?

2019 Micro Blue Pearl Kia Stinger GT1 AWD-OEM Harmon/Kardon system

2015 Taffeta White Honda Pilot SE 4WD- OEM Source, MiniDSP C 6to 8, Boston Acoustics RC61 Midrange, LPG-26NA Tweeters, Pioneer GM-D8604 Amplifier, Audiopipe APCLE-15001D Amplifier, and NVX VCW-152 subwoofer
mfenske is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2015   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgage View Post
JTR Noesis 212s huh? Not many know about those. I have some but you'd have to give me the car your equipment was installed in before I'd consider selling them. Good choice on some amazing HT speakers. Good luck with sale.

Do you hang out in the JTR thread on AVS?
I haven't been hanging out there, but I've been doing a fair amount of reading on those, and Seaton's offerings. Since I already have gobs of available amp power, I've pretty much ruled out the Catalysts.

I really wish I could A/B the Noesis vs. the Triple 12's, as there's a set of the latter on usaudiomart for a good price, taking into account the exchange rate (but shipping would probably eat up any savings).
Old 02-12-2015   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfenske View Post
Consider any trades for the MBQ 8's?
Sorry, not interested in any trades.
Old 02-15-2015   #19

Update:

The "questionable" QM160TX2 mids have been sold, along with the grilles and hardware.

I'm open to reasonable offers (and maybe an unreasonable offer or two) on all this stuff, except for the aforementioned Carrozzeria X-over. Let's hear 'em!

edit: Carrozzeria x-over sold, as well. Thanks, guys!

Last edited by Freedom First; 02-15-2015 at 01:16 PM..
Old 02-18-2015   #20

PM's replied bump...

Still got one MASS available, as well as the Dayton subs!!
Old 02-21-2015   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 135 danno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enough

Dosewallips....

Courtesy of Chad:
Prepare to have your brain melted and read enough audiophile jibberish to want to freebase a baby duckling.
danno14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2015   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by danno14 View Post
Dosewallips....

I'll see you and raise you one Queets.

Take 10% off all asking prices, boys and girls! I want this stuff gone!!
Old 02-21-2015   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 202 legend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the roughlegend94 is a jewel in the rough

I got my mids and they sure were packaged nicely, which I knew they would be from past experience. They are also better than I expected.

Alpine 164--Alpine V9--ScanSpeak D3004--Alpine SPX-17Pro--(2)DIYMA12
legend94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2015   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend94 View Post
I got my mids and they sure were packaged nicely, which I knew they would be from past experience. They are also better than I expected.

Happy to oblige, Justin! I always under-represent or rate my stuff, because I never want somebody to be disappointed with what they get!

Enjoy 'em! (do they fit like you hoped?)
Old 02-26-2015   #25

Update on what's left, and pricing:

1. Audiomobile MASS 2012 D4 (12", Dual 4Ω) (1 left)

2. Dayton audio RSS315HO-4 (12", Single 4Ω)

3. Dayton audio RSS315HO-44 (12", Dual 4Ω) (Qty. 2)

4. MB Quart QM210TC, 8" mids (Qty. 3)

5. MB Quart QM25HC, 1" Titanium dome tweeter w/bezels and crossovers (pair)

6. MB Quart QM1113KX, 5-1/4" coaxial (pair)

Prices (shipping to CONUS INCLUDED):

1. $215

2. $115

3. $130 (each)

4. $40ea. for the two with the trim cut off, $45 for the one with the trim intact.

5. $80 (pair)

6. $60 (pair)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement