Got an itch to upgrade my home theater, and wife says I've got to move some stuff, first. Not interested in trades (well, not unless you've got a set of JTR Noesis 212HT's or an Anthem D2v laying around...)
Product Brand & Model:
1. Audiomobile MASS 2012 D4 (12", Dual 4Ω) (Qty.2)
2. Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 (12", Single 4Ω)
3. Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44 (12", Dual 4Ω) (Qty. 2)
4. MB Quart QM210TC, 8" mids (Qty. 3)
5. MB Quart QM25HC, 1" Titanium dome tweeter w/bezels and crossovers (pair)
6. MB Quart QM1113KX, 5-1/4" coaxial (pair)
7. Carrozzeria (Pioneer) CD-1000x 3-way, 4-channel active (preamp) crossover
Condition of all items:
1. 8/10 - Present well, coils on both drivers measure 3.7Ω. A little schmutz on the rubber gasket, but will clean off. Surrounds in perfect shape. No dings in cones. One looks like it had the dust cap re-glued and wasn't a perfect job, but is secure and doesn't affect operation. A little oxidation on the backsides, but nothing major.
2. 8/10 Ė Has a touched-up scratch on the cone (seen in pic) but otherwise looks new. Coil measures 3.3Ω. Has the remains of a gasket on the backside of the flange.
3. 9/10 (only because theyíre not NEW) Ė look like theyíve never been out of the boxes. All coils measure 3.4Ω.
4. These are the old pulp-coned mids. 2 of the mids have had the trim rings removed, but itís a clean (not hacked) job. Slight deformity of one of the surrounds due to having been stored with a trim ring on top of it that shifted, but otherwise no rips/tears/punctures. Other mid looks like new, with trim ring intact. Grilles included. All drivers measure 3.6Ω
5. 8/10 Ė nice shape, with no dents in the domes. Both surface and flush-mount bezels and crossovers included. Both drivers measure 3.4-3.6Ω.
6. 6/10 Ė Purely cosmeticÖ some paint rubbed off the grilles, fastener marks around holes, and some sealant/sound deadener residue on the backsides. Both drivers measure 2.8-2.9Ω.
7. 8/10 (Conservatively) Ė Face plate is very nice, with no discernible scars and all lettering/labels intact. A couple of the screws look a bit oxidized, but could be cleaned and re-sprayed to look new. Very nice condition. I bought this from another DIYMA member a few years back thinking Iíd use it (I had one before, and always regretted selling it), but plans changed and it sat on a shelf, all wrapped up and boxed.
(All prices OBO, Paypal fees included... I don't ask for "gift" payments.)
1. $200 (each), $365 for the pair
3. $120 (each), $220 for the pair
4. $35ea. for the two with the trim cut off, $40 for the one with the trim intact.
5. $80 (pair)
6. $65 (pair)
All prices are plus actual shipping. However, I get fantastic shipping rates through the company I work for, so I guarantee you wonít get gouged. If I think the rate quote is more than Iíd be willing to pay if I was buying, Iíll work out a deal with you to absorb some of the cost. Heavy stuff (like subs) can get pricey!
1. Audiomobile MASS 2012 D4 (12", Dual 4Ω)
2. Dayton Audio RSS315HO-4 (12", Single 4Ω)
3. Dayton Audio RSS315HO-44 (12", Dual 4Ω)
4. MB Quart QM210TC, 8" mids
5. MB Quart QM25HC, 1" Titanium dome tweeter w/bezels and crossovers
6. MB Quart QM1113KX, 5-1/4" coaxial
7. Carrozzeria (Pioneer) CD-1000x
I was hording the subs for building new HT subs, but decided that bigger is better. Iím sure Iíll regret getting rid of the Audiomobile subs, but Iíve already purchased a pair of SI HT18ís. I donít think Iíll miss the 12ís.
I also have a pair of QM160TX2 6-1/2Ē pulp-cone mids and assorted grilles and hardware for same, but didnít bother to list them as the cones appear to be sagging a bit (improper storage). The coils measure fine (2.9Ω on both). If someone wants the whole lot of MB Quart stuff, Iíll throw these in for free.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:
1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.
DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.