A/D/S px/a for sale - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2015   #1
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 0 sulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enough

Default A/D/S px/a for sale

Product Brand & Model:

A/D/S px/a

Condition of all items:
used

Total Price: :
$2500

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer pays, no exceptions

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This was originally sold to soccerguru. It did not function properly. I refunded his money, and sent this in to Spectronix for repair. I am including a picture of the invoice, and the work performed. As you can see, there was substantial work done to bring this amplifier back up to its original specs. Cosmetically, it is a work of art, and its condition is as such. I'd rate it 9/10 to be conservative. It comes with the crate, and an outer box. The tech who repaired this amp (and you can see the several days of testing done on it, for 2-3 hours each day) has been in the car amp repair field for over 25 years. He stayed in weekly contact with me through the process.

As you can see on the invoice, Spectronix gives a 30 day warranty as long as this is installed by a certified shop. Given the repairs and the testing, I am selling this as is. I will not be responsible for shoddy installations. You buy it, you buy it. It is coming from the shop tomorrow, and will take several days to get to me. I will then ship it out, without opening it, to the buyer. I will send the invoice for the repairs performed along with the amp. I asked the tech to go through it thoroughly and replace ANY part that looked like it might be operating out of spec or fail in the near future, which he did, and this is noted on the invoice for repair.

You are getting a piece of car audio history, an absolute monster of an amplifier, brought completely back up to original specs.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0561.jpg (84.7 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0567.jpg (43.1 KB, 108 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Document2.pdf (79.7 KB, 82 views)

Last edited by sulla123; 04-28-2015 at 08:04 PM..
sulla123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2015   #2

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,282 Posts
Rep Power: 458 SkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: A/D/S px/a for sale

asking for the gift option on a 2500 dollar item will certainly scare people away. let alone against paypal policy. but good luck

Hey Verticalscope, why the fuck do you force me to pay $500 a year for having a logo in my signature, then remove the ability to have said signature.. I'm wondering when one of you will get back to me about a refund. Thank you
SkizeR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2015   #3
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 0 sulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enoughsulla123 will become famous soon enough

I noticed on the pictures that there appear to be scratches on the amp. There aren't. They are reflections of the flash.

Old 04-28-2015   #4
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Fixed the paypal "gift" option. Removed it.
Old 04-29-2015   #5
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

bump
Old 04-29-2015   #6

Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ultimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enoughUltimateherts will become famous soon enough

Also $2500 for as-is!
Ultimateherts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2015   #7
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Yup, "as is". As in, just brought up to perfect specs, tuned up, and ready to go. Check the invoice for the repairs I posted. 30 day warranty if installed by a certified pro, direct from the company that repaired it. Tested by them for several days for two to three hours each day. So yes, "as is". You aren't getting a throw of the dice here. $400 worth of repairs, in addition to having them check everything and replace anything they even SUSPECTED might be a problem in the near future. I gave them free reign up to $800 to replace anything that in their professional opinion could be a problem, because I didn't want to deal with any headaches. $400 is what they came up with.
Old 05-02-2015   #8
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

bump and a price drop. $1975.
Old 05-07-2015   #9
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

bumpity!
Old 05-19-2015   #10
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

The amp has arrived from Spectronix. It is still sealed. I am dropping the price to $1700.
Old 03-16-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 116 sh.moto.2 will become famous soon enoughsh.moto.2 will become famous soon enoughsh.moto.2 will become famous soon enoughsh.moto.2 will become famous soon enoughsh.moto.2 will become famous soon enoughsh.moto.2 will become famous soon enough

Still have the amplifier?
sh.moto.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-16-2017   #12

Rep Power: 0 outlaw1 will become famous soon enoughoutlaw1 will become famous soon enoughoutlaw1 will become famous soon enoughoutlaw1 will become famous soon enoughoutlaw1 will become famous soon enoughoutlaw1 will become famous soon enough

Damn good deal
outlaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement