Product Brand & Model: Soundstream SPL60 Components. These are 2 ohm comps. So if you use an amp that doubles power you can use a physically smaller amp

Condition of all items: Used. Pretty good shape. I'd say 8/10 cosmetic. 10/10 function. They sound fantastic. These tweeters are so smooth & revealing you forget you're sitting in a car & they're so sensitive they get very loud on little power. I powered them with an old Earthquake PA2030 which would've been roughly 60 watts each.

Total Price: : $150

Shipping Terms: : Included in price within the lower 48 states. Anywhere else I'll have to figure it.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: The last pic is of the woofer mounted in my old car before I sold it. So you can see why there's still clay on them lol. There's a dent in one of the dustcaps. It never affected the sound at all but I picked up a new woofer off of here for a spare. It's included. But all of them work fine.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.