Moving Sale, Part 1 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2015   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 165 RandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enough

Default Moving Sale, Part 1

Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PXA-H800 AND RUX C800

Zuki Custom Five channel amp (1)

Zuki Custom Two channel amps (2)

Condition of all items:

Alpine gear is brand new in box, has never been used or even removed from their boxes. They were bought authorized from a dealer here on the forum.

The Zuki Five channel and one of the two channel amps were bought directly from Patrick. Because they are custom made, they do not come w/ boxes. I will include the key chain and cd's if requested.

The other two channel Zuki amp is identical to the new one I bought from Patrick. He told me that he only made eleven of them, and that there is something special about the amps.

Total Price: :

If you don't want to pay my prices, or have any comments on my pricing, please feel free to PM me. Other wise, please no comments in my thread. Thanks

The price for the Alpine items is $700.00 plus shipping.

The Zuki Five channel is $500.00 plus shipping.

The new Zuki Two channel is $400.00 plus shipping.

The used Zuki Two channel is $350.00 plus shipping.

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays all shipping costs. Shipping in the CONUS only.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I can provide pictures if required, please PM me your phone number and I will text them too you.

Additional info:

Thanks for looking at my thread. Randy

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
RandyJ75 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2015   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 282 thehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Moving Sale, Part 1

I would love to see the 5 channel.

And would buy some copies of his CDs...mine are long gone, and he made the best CDs ever.
thehatedguy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-18-2015   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 129 pork soda will become famous soon enoughpork soda will become famous soon enoughpork soda will become famous soon enoughpork soda will become famous soon enoughpork soda will become famous soon enoughpork soda will become famous soon enough

Zuki....got to get me some Zuki one day.

Which five channel is this?

Are the two channel amps the 10 watt x 2 versions, and are they bridgeable? Are they suited for a four ohm mono load, or only eight?
pork soda is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2015   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 169 DBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehatedguy View Post
I would love to see the 5 channel.

And would buy some copies of his CDs...mine are long gone, and he made the best CDs ever.

I have a ton of his CD's

I think it's the all a/b class 5 channel.
DBlevel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2015   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 165 RandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enoughRandyJ75 will become famous soon enough

The Five channel is all A/B. I was going to use the fifth channel as a center channel, Patrick said it would work just fine like that, or you can use it for a sub.

The two channels are both 300.2 at four ohms. They cannot be bridged, per Patrick; plus I think someone tried it and the amp caught fire ( not one of mine).
Old 09-19-2015   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

I am willing to make a deal if someone wants more then one item.

I am going to take some pictures of the amps and send them to Russ. Perhaps he can share them in this thread,
Old 09-19-2015   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 169 DBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyJ75 View Post
I am willing to make a deal if someone wants more then one item.

I am going to take some pictures of the amps and send them to Russ. Perhaps he can share them in this thread,
Yea I can post them in here once you send some.
DBlevel is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2015   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 125 Bmxnick101 will become famous soon enoughBmxnick101 will become famous soon enoughBmxnick101 will become famous soon enoughBmxnick101 will become famous soon enoughBmxnick101 will become famous soon enoughBmxnick101 will become famous soon enough

That doesn't happen to be a chrome 2 channel?
Bmxnick101 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2015   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxnick101 View Post
That doesn't happen to be a chrome 2 channel?
Yes, it is.
Old 09-19-2015   #10

Enthusiast

12V Company:
Apicella Auto Sound
Position:
Janitor

Thanked 1,882 Times in 1,297 Posts
Rep Power: 463 SkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond reputeSkizeR has a reputation beyond repute

got any pics? where you moving to?

Apicella Auto Sound | ResoNix Sound Solutions
New York Metro Area
Everyone moved over to Car Audio Junkies. See you there
SkizeR is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2015   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Rep Power: 124 gumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enough

Pics?
gumbeelee is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2015   #12
JAX
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 310 JAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond reputeJAX has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I still needed this cause I Love to try One but I don't need.

Good Guy here. Good luck and best wishes with the move Randy.

The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the feelings of discomfort that result when your beliefs run counter to your behaviors and/or new information that is presented to you
JAX is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-21-2015   #13
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbeelee View Post
Pics?
As it says in the first thread, I cannot post pic's. If you would like to see some pic's, please PM me your phone number, and I'll text them to you.

Thanks, Randy
Old 09-21-2015   #14
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX View Post
I wish I still needed this cause I Love to try One but I don't need.

Good Guy here. Good luck and best wishes with the move Randy.
Thanks Mike.
Old 09-23-2015   #15
Upgrade Your Membership!

Bump it up some.

Lots more to come

BTW, all PM's answered.

Still no interest in the Alpine DSP. As stated above, it is brand new in box. If no interest here, I guess it will go off to eBay.

Last edited by RandyJ75; 09-23-2015 at 11:53 AM..
Old 09-24-2015   #16
Upgrade Your Membership!

Come on guys, lets get this stuff sold-I have lots of other stuff to sell.
Old 09-25-2015   #17
Upgrade Your Membership!

All PM's answered.
Old 09-27-2015   #18
Upgrade Your Membership!

Feel free to make an offer on the Alpine DSP combo.

PM's answered on the Zuki amps.
Old 09-27-2015   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 114 nautic70 will become famous soon enoughnautic70 will become famous soon enoughnautic70 will become famous soon enoughnautic70 will become famous soon enoughnautic70 will become famous soon enoughnautic70 will become famous soon enough

I have one of the early 5 channels, where it is really a 5\6 channel. The 5th channel is supposed to be a center channel and the 6th channel sub. Oorrrrr you can bridge them both into 1 sub channel . It is housed in a large gray finned case. Is that what yours is?
nautic70 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2015   #20
Upgrade Your Membership!

No it is not. My 5 channel is a custom made, and only five channels in one case.
Old 09-27-2015   #21
Upgrade Your Membership!

The Zuki 5 channel is sold.

Everything else still available.
Old 10-02-2015   #22
Upgrade Your Membership!

Bump it up.
Old 10-14-2015   #23
Upgrade Your Membership!

Hey, I'm back. Been sick for a while.

Anyone interested in the Alpine H/C 800 Please feel free to make an offer.

The Zuki 5 channel and the used two channel are sold. Not sure I want to sell the new two channel, it is so pretty.

I have lots of other stuff for sale, I'll be listing it soon.

Lots of wire.
Old 10-18-2015   #24
Upgrade Your Membership!

bump it up.
Old 10-30-2015   #25
Upgrade Your Membership!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyJ75 View Post
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PXA-H800 AND RUX C800

Zuki Custom Five channel amp (1)

Zuki Custom Two channel amps (2)

Condition of all items:

Alpine gear is brand new in box, has never been used or even removed from their boxes. They were bought authorized from a dealer here on the forum.

The Zuki Five channel and one of the two channel amps were bought directly from Patrick. Because they are custom made, they do not come w/ boxes. I will include the key chain and cd's if requested.

The other two channel Zuki amp is identical to the new one I bought from Patrick. He told me that he only made eleven of them, and that there is something special about the amps.

Total Price: :

If you don't want to pay my prices, or have any comments on my pricing, please feel free to PM me. Other wise, please no comments in my thread. Thanks

The price for the Alpine items is $700.00 plus shipping.

The Zuki Five channel is $500.00 plus shipping.

The new Zuki Two channel is $400.00 plus shipping.

The used Zuki Two channel is $350.00 plus shipping.

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays all shipping costs. Shipping in the CONUS only.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I can provide pictures if required, please PM me your phone number and I will text them too you.

Additional info:

Thanks for looking at my thread. Randy

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

No interest in the Alpine units? I will entertain all offers.

Thanks,

BTW, the amps are sold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread