FS: Hybrid Audio Legatia, Clarus, Imagine - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2015   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 chasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enough

Default FS: Hybrid Audio Legatia, Clarus, Imagine

With the purchase of a foreclosure property a few months ago, my priorities have changed. My car audio dream build will be on hold. Figure I will put this stuff up for sale since it may be years until I am able to do what I want audio-wise in my car. I also moved 1.5 miles away from work, so I'm hardly driving now anyways. On top of that, our home audio gear is in desperate need of upgrades. Car audio is on the back burner for a while.

The L3's were purchased from Huckleberry and were never used - just pulled out of the box to admire. If they sound as good as they look, you'll be blown away! The Clarus set was purchased from a user on these forums and I also never hooked them up. They should work and sound great. The Imagine drivers were pulled out of my 95 Civic commuter after it died with 300,000 miles on the clock! I didn't have the time or patience to pull the tweeters and crossovers out at the time, so they went to the junk yard. These Imagine drivers sound great! They make me disappointed I was never about to hear the Clarus and Legatia stuff. Oh well, another day.

I'm more likely to accept a lower offer once this ad has run for a while - I'm not in a huge rush to dump this stuff considering I've already been sitting on them for 6-10 months. Items were stored in a climate controlled smoke free house.

I haven't sold anything on this forum before, but my eBay feedback is perfect with almost 500 stars and nearly 15 years of activity. Contact me with any questions, and thanks for looking.

I'll update the ad with pictures of the Clarus and Imagine later today.

Thanks!

Product Brand & Model:
Hybrid Audio, see below

Condition of all items:
Legatia L3SE - new
Clarus C61 - used
Imagine 6.5'' mids - used, soldered connection was done at install. No other original parts included, just the 2 bare drivers.

Total Price: :
Legatia L3SE - $325
Clarus C61 - $325
Imagine 6.5'' mid drivers - $75

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer pays $10 for FedEx ground

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Imagine mid drivers below

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & VerticalScope Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by chasintrane; 11-01-2015 at 02:15 PM..
chasintrane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2015   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 71 cjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FS: Hybrid Audio Legatia, Clarus, Imagine

I would like to buy the imagine woofers, but your pictures are not coming up

2017 Silverado 1500 - stock sound / planning stage
cjbrownco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2015   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 71 cjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enough

Sent you pm about imagine woofers

Old 11-01-2015   #4
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 0 kenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enough

I want the Clarus if I could possibly see them with a few pictures
kenyer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2015   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 chasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enoughchasintrane will become famous soon enough

Just to clarify, the Imagine woofers are not the sub woofers, they are the regular drivers from the component set. Sorry if there was any confusion. The guys who posted above have first chance at the items they posted about.
Old 11-01-2015   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Imagine drivers pending to cjbrown.

kenyer has dibs on Clarus, I'm still waiting to get pics uploaded of these.
Old 11-01-2015   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!

Payment sent on Imagine woofers. Also sent you a PM. Thank you

Old 11-02-2015   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Imagine drivers sold to cj
Old 11-02-2015   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Clarus pics below

Old 11-02-2015   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

reposting Legatia pics

Old 11-02-2015   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

All PM's responded to.
Old 11-03-2015   #12
Upgrade Your Membership!

Did the Clarus set sell? I would like to purchase if not. Let me know when you get a chance please

Old 11-03-2015   #13

Rep Power: 76 crea_78 will become famous soon enoughcrea_78 will become famous soon enoughcrea_78 will become famous soon enoughcrea_78 will become famous soon enoughcrea_78 will become famous soon enoughcrea_78 will become famous soon enough

Great price on the Clarus. These put out allot of midbass for their size.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

crea_78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2015   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 139 abusiveDAD will become famous soon enoughabusiveDAD will become famous soon enoughabusiveDAD will become famous soon enoughabusiveDAD will become famous soon enoughabusiveDAD will become famous soon enoughabusiveDAD will become famous soon enough

Great customer Svc from HAT, glws
abusiveDAD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015   #15
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 164 jimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enough

pm'd you for L3SE

DEH-80PRS / GENESIS SERIES III CLASS A MOD COMPACT FOUR / INFINITY PERFECT 600 & 900 / JL HD750/1 / CDT QES-1220DVC
jimmyjames16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2015   #16

Rep Power: 77 camse2007 will become famous soon enoughcamse2007 will become famous soon enoughcamse2007 will become famous soon enoughcamse2007 will become famous soon enoughcamse2007 will become famous soon enoughcamse2007 will become famous soon enough

Tried to send pm. Full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
camse2007 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2015   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Cleaned out my PM's. Jimmy is first in line for Legtia.
Tracking info sent to CJ. Waiting on response from kenyer on Clarus. I have tweeter pics to send him for final verification.

Thanks for looking everyone.
Old 11-05-2015   #18
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 164 jimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enoughjimmyjames16 will become famous soon enough

pm'd for paypal addy

DEH-80PRS / GENESIS SERIES III CLASS A MOD COMPACT FOUR / INFINITY PERFECT 600 & 900 / JL HD750/1 / CDT QES-1220DVC
jimmyjames16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2015   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

Legatia's sold to jj16.
Old 11-08-2015   #20
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 0 kenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enoughkenyer will become famous soon enough

Payment sent for Clarus speakers
kenyer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2015   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

Everything has sold. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement