Wiring: Monster 4awg, Kicker 1/0 Kit + goodies, Modded Blue Sea Distro Block etc - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2016   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 174 DaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to DaveRulz

Default Wiring: Monster 4awg, Kicker 1/0 Kit + goodies, Modded Blue Sea Distro Block etc

Product Brand & Model:
Stinger SI4620 6 channel RCA -$20 + ship - 20 feet, low profile, 6 channels. Used, a couple sections where the individual channels have pulled apart in the middle, but intact at the ends. Nice set of RCA's if you need the length.

Modded Blue Sea 5025 - $25+ ship - This is a 6 output fused power and ground distribution block. I modded this so that half of the fused outputs are turned on using a relay. Simply hook a switched power supply up to the relay and that half of the bock becomes active.

Kicker/Knu 1/0 wiring set up - $175+ Ship I've used this wiring in multiple installations, but I'm not planning on having anything that requires this kind of power in the near future. The base is a circa 2004 Kicker PKD1 wiring kit. The wiring consists of:
  • 15-16 ft of blue hyperflex 1/0 with ring terminal crimped on one end. Fully tech flexed except for about the last foot. Might be able to stretch the tech flex to cover the entire run.
  • ~ 4ft of blue 1/0 hyperflex with ring terminal crimped on one end
  • ~ 2ft gray Knu kolossus Flex Gray with ring terminals crimped on both ends
  • ~ 2.5ft gray Knu kolossus Flex Gray with ring terminal crimped on one end
  • Short pieces (6-8 inches) of blue and gray 1/0
  • SMH SY125 quick disconnect with 2 short pieces of 1/0 power and ground on one side, and 2.5 ft of 1/0 ground with factory crimped ring terminal. All hyperflex. Will need to buy a pin (SMH SY175 Series 1/0 AWG 175A Replacement Contact) to attach the power run to this disconnect. I used this for a removable amp rack in a previous install. Worked great.
  • A bunch of random lengths of kicker and knu blue and gray 4 awg. Some have spades crimped on.
  • Kicker main fuse holder and 300 amp ANL fuse
  • Square Kicker Distribution Block - two 1/0 in four 4 awg out
  • 2 Kicker Distro Blocks (from the PDK1) two 1/0 in four 4 awg out - in the picture they're missing a bunch of set screws. I have them all, including the ferrules that go in to adapt to 8 awg out or 4 awg in. Also, one of the covers has two holes drilled in it so that these can be bolted together stacked.
  • Kicker main fuse holder and 300 amp ANL fuse
  • Kicker positive and negative battery terminals

Streetwires CBR44m - SOLD - Sought after Power/Ground distro. Uses Maxi Fuses (one 30 amp and three 40 amp included

Monster 4 awg dual amp kit - $45+ Ship - Nice basic 4 awg kit, includes heavy duty distro for power (non-fused) nice bag with termination for all wires etc. See pix for more details.
)
Total Price: :
See above

Shipping Terms: :
All prices plus shipping. I ship everything I can via USPS flat rate for easy estimation.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Pictures are here:
https://goo.gl/photos/JvPubUWzmq6orqqt5

Additional info:
I think that I have everything priced very fairly here. If you think otherwise let me know via PM. If you are interested in more than one item we can talk abotu a discount. I have a great reputation for selling here. I do my best to describe items exactly as they are. All sales are final. I take paypal. I'll ship things as quick as I can, but job and kids mean it may be a few days before it goes out after purchase.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by DaveRulz; 02-25-2016 at 08:57 AM..
DaveRulz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2016   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 174 DaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enoughDaveRulz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Wiring: Monster 4awg, Kicker 1/0 Kit + goodies, Modded Blue Sea Distro Block etc

Bringing back up. Man this forum moves fast.
Old 02-25-2016   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Default Re: Wiring: Monster 4awg, Kicker 1/0 Kit + goodies, Modded Blue Sea Distro Block etc

Streetwires distro sold, anyone need a killer 1/0 kit?

Old 02-26-2016   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

bump...no one is interested in the wiring? i am really surprised!
Old 02-27-2016   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

to the top, I am open to offers on this stuff too. Can give a good discount if you combine items too. If you're interested at all make an offer.
Old 02-29-2016   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

I'm seriously shocked no one is jumping for this 1/0 kit. There's a lot of wire and connections there. Is the price too high? Include too many things you don't need? Make me an offer.
Old 03-01-2016   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

bump
Old 03-01-2016   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 117 ryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enoughryanr7386 will become famous soon enough

What is the Monster 4 guage, CCA or OFC? Packaging doesn't really indicate either.

1994 Ford Thunderbird SC System - Alpine 7909, Helix DSP Pro, ADS MX Amps & ADS Speakers. On Going Build
ryanr7386 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2016   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

It is OFC as far as I know. It was purchased before CCA became popular/mainstream like it is now. I can pull it out of the blister pack and take a look at the wire itself too.

I'm 99.9% sure that it is OFC though.
Old 03-01-2016   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

I should also note that the kicker and Knu are all Tinned OFC and super flexible. There's no tarnishing or degradation on any of the wires.
Old 03-02-2016   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Everything I can find points to the Monster Cable being OFC.
Old 03-03-2016   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

So what's the problem here? Are my prices too high?

The kicker 1/0 kits go for 150 new without any of the additional stuff that I'm adding. I added it all up, and what I'm offering would cost you $235 if you were to replicate it new.

Also, the OFC Monster is a good price too.

That being said if you think my prices aren't right and you are interested, PM me and lets talk.
Old 03-04-2016   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

to the top
Old 03-04-2016   #14

Bikinpunk

Thanked 1,514 Times in 663 Posts
Rep Power: 26023 ErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond reputeErinH has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to ErinH

sending you a PM. I'll take the Blue Sea box.

Time Delay Calculator:
http://tracerite.com/calc.html
ErinH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2016   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 167 94VG30DE will become famous soon enough94VG30DE will become famous soon enough94VG30DE will become famous soon enough94VG30DE will become famous soon enough94VG30DE will become famous soon enough94VG30DE will become famous soon enough94VG30DE will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to 94VG30DE

Yeah, Blue Sea box is neat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit_ View Post
Well, if there's anything we've got extra of in New Zealand, it's sheep...
94VG30DE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2016   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

PM'd back.

The blue sea box is awesome. I was pretty proud of myself with the mods too. It worked great, I just don't have a complicated install that requires it anymore.
Old 03-05-2016   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Blue Sea distro sold. I'll ship it out on Monday Erin!
Old 03-07-2016   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

Come on now....What is the deal here?

$45 shipped for the Monster Kit.
Old 03-08-2016   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

$165 shipped for the kicker kit - this is a pretty crazy deal considering how much your getting and how heavy it is.

$45 shipped for the monster kit
Old 03-10-2016   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

Back Up.
Old 03-10-2016   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

1/0 kit sold.

Stinger SI4620 6 channel RCA -$20 shipped
Monster 4 awg dual amp kit - $45 shipped
Old 03-15-2016   #22
DIYMA 500 Club

Bump
Old 10-17-2016   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

The Monster Pure Copper 4awg kit is still available or $45 shipped! This is a steal!
Old 10-24-2016   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

monster cable sold. Still have the 6 channel RCAs if anyone is interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement