Plenty of good stuff for sale :) Good Prices - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2008   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

Rep Power: 209 simplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nice

Send a message via AIM to simplicityinsound Send a message via Yahoo to simplicityinsound

Default Plenty of good stuff for sale :) Good Prices

Posting for a very good friend of mine...I am going to do a pretty nice SQ install in his car in a month or so, and we are going to clear out his closet full of stuff so we can concentrate and use the money towards the install

I will vouch for him personally so you might as well consider the equipment to be from me personally. Any thing DLS will come with a warranty as they were bought from a authroized dealer originally and never used.

here goes the list:

BRAND NEW:

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 oem interface/processor $350 Shipped!

TWO DLS ultimate Iridium 12 12" subs. again brand new with warranty: $325 each or $600 for both. that is an insane price guys shipped!

TWO old school Xtant 403a 3 channel amp, if you remember these things they were kinda cool, infact i may take one for myself. brand new: $250 each shipped!

THREE kicker L7 10" subwoofers, again brand new. $150 each, or $400 for all three. includes shipping cost

TWO Xtant hexagon 10" subs, good SQ subs $150 shipped each.

Image DYnamics CHameleon 6 4ohm 6.5" component set, brand new $250 shipped

Kenwood DDX8019, brand new: $750 shipped

Email me directly: [email protected]

b

2012-2013 Mobile Electronics Magazine Top 100 Installer
Facebook
Website
Yelp
simplicityinsound is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2008   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 197 Thumper26 will become famous soon enoughThumper26 will become famous soon enoughThumper26 will become famous soon enoughThumper26 will become famous soon enoughThumper26 will become famous soon enoughThumper26 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Plenty of good stuff for sale :) Good Prices

power specs on xtant amps?
Thumper26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2008   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

Rep Power: 209 simplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nicesimplicityinsound is just really nice

Send a message via AIM to simplicityinsound Send a message via Yahoo to simplicityinsound

conservatively rated at 2x50 watts rms plus 1 x200 at 2ohms for hte sub channel. front channels also bridgeable for 200 watts...

remember these are the old school ones iwth the square holes a very very nice amp and retailed for ALOT ALOT more than this.

a cool way is to run two of these, one per side but lik ei said, if no one buys them i will prolly keep them to use in installs

Facebook
Website
Yelp

Old 01-13-2008   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 196 Whiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enoughWhiterabbit will become famous soon enough

Oh good. I know a guy in SF who needs the Rockford 360.2. A friend of Jon, if I remember. I'll give him a call tomorrow.
Whiterabbit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

thanks

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 01-14-2008   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 147 crea78 will become famous soon enoughcrea78 will become famous soon enoughcrea78 will become famous soon enoughcrea78 will become famous soon enoughcrea78 will become famous soon enoughcrea78 will become famous soon enough

will the 3SIXTY.2 go well with my setup:

Pioneer DEH-P690UB + Rainbow Germaniums + Zapco Reference 360.4 (components) + Zapco Reference 500.1 (sub). Looking to get a DSP with a 31-band xover, but not sure which one to use. Also, is it compatible with a Macbook using Parallels or Bootcamp?

Last edited by crea78; 01-14-2008 at 03:33 PM..
crea78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

yeah it will work fine for yourneeds, it has a bunch of features and has pertty much all you need. i am not sure on the macbook thing to be honest, that you may wanna research...on the RF site

b

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 01-14-2008   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

the ID chameleon has been sold.

added:

AudioControl Epicenter $125 shipped

PG TEQ4 Parametric EQ $80 shipped

here are the pics, as you can see, everything in mint condition, the xtants still have their paper covering on them! :O

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 01-15-2008   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 149 Dr.Telepathy SQ will become famous soon enoughDr.Telepathy SQ will become famous soon enoughDr.Telepathy SQ will become famous soon enoughDr.Telepathy SQ will become famous soon enoughDr.Telepathy SQ will become famous soon enoughDr.Telepathy SQ will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Telepathy SQ

Bump for some great Xtant Amps.

FIY- please take what I'm about to say with an open heart, the Xtant 403a's are darn good amps and some of the best stuff Xtant ever made. I have one myself. I'm a huge Xtant fan as well, but the price you're asking for the amps are 2x as much as what they avg on Ebay, even if they are new.

If your friend is starting an SQ install from scratch, why don't you run both Xtant 403a..both mono channels for subs,one set of channels for mids on one amp,other two channels for tweets on the other amp?? But is all your choice.

As far as the Kenwood double DIN, will be another hard sell on here for the price. Mostly those on here who do use double DIN headunits are using Alpine 205's,200, because they can have control over the Alpine H-701 processors. Plus, your price for the Kenwood is about $100 more than the Alpines.

No hate..just trying to help you sell your goods better bro.

Below $200 though, which these days doesn't seem to be much, I think you're still climbing toward the peak of the performance/value curve, and beyond $300 you're really on the downward portion of the curve for a car.-Npdang
Dr.Telepathy SQ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2008   #10
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingsharp1 View Post
Bump for some great Xtant Amps.

FIY- please take what I'm about to say with an open heart, the Xtant 403a's are darn good amps and some of the best stuff Xtant ever made. I have one myself. I'm a huge Xtant fan as well, but the price you're asking for the amps are 2x as much as what they avg on Ebay, even if they are new.

If your friend is starting an SQ install from scratch, why don't you run both Xtant 403a..both mono channels for subs,one set of channels for mids on one amp,other two channels for tweets on the other amp?? But is all your choice.

As far as the Kenwood double DIN, will be another hard sell on here for the price. Mostly those on here who do use double DIN headunits are using Alpine 205's,200, because they can have control over the Alpine H-701 processors. Plus, your price for the Kenwood is about $100 more than the Alpines.

No hate..just trying to help you sell your goods better bro.

i havnet seen too many on ebay, but you are saying they are going for brand new 100 dollras per??? wow, if thats hte case, pleas epoint me to them i like to think 200 bucks per amp is a decent price...

as far as using them in the install, we got bigger nad better plans for his car hehe... trust me

the kenwood i dont expect to sell on here to be honest, but its being listed on four other forums so

no worries all good

b

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 01-15-2008   #11
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

ID chameleon has been sold

rockford 360.2 hsa been sold

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 01-16-2008   #12
Upgrade Your Membership!
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

12V Company:
Simplicity In Sound
Position:
owner

ttt

Facebook
Website
Yelp
Old 05-15-2008   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 frkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to frkkevin Send a message via Yahoo to frkkevin

great seller
frkkevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2008   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 174 khail19 will become famous soon enoughkhail19 will become famous soon enoughkhail19 will become famous soon enoughkhail19 will become famous soon enoughkhail19 will become famous soon enoughkhail19 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by frkkevin View Post
great seller
Was it really necessary to bump a 6 month old FS thread for that? There's a feedback section if you want to leave comments for a seller.

Alpine 7998*Phass MW160*Clarion APA4320*Peerless 2"*Seas Neo*Next VRz4.400*OZ ME12*PG x400.1

Premier 860MP*PG Zeropoint ZCS6*Pioneer SW-2541D*Sony ES XM-5046
khail19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2008   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 frkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enoughfrkkevin will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to frkkevin Send a message via Yahoo to frkkevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by khail19 View Post
Was it really necessary to bump a 6 month old FS thread for that? There's a feedback section if you want to leave comments for a seller.
Was it really necessary to complain about someone bumping a 6month old thread? Perhaps he still has things to sell.
frkkevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2008   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 178 OgreDave will become famous soon enoughOgreDave will become famous soon enoughOgreDave will become famous soon enoughOgreDave will become famous soon enoughOgreDave will become famous soon enoughOgreDave will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by frkkevin View Post
Was it really necessary to complain about someone bumping a 6month old thread? Perhaps he still has things to sell.
Apparently it is necessary, since you didn't get the point.
OgreDave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement