L1ProR2 Black and L3SE Pairs. - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2016   #1

Rep Power: 92 BlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enough

Default L1ProR2 Black and L3SE Pairs.

Product Brand & Model:

Hybrid Audio L1ProR2 Black
Hybrid Audio L3SE

Condition of all items:

Used.

I bought a new front 3 way kit for the HHR. The Mid Ranges and tweeters are for sale.
These are hand matched and was used in the 2015 season in my car. Neither pair have grills or come with grills.
Boxes included.

NO GRILLS !!

Total Price: :

$500.00 for both pair.

PayPal only.

Shipping Terms: :

Free to the lower 48 states.

Pictures:

- Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
BlackHHR is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2016   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 135 danno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enoughdanno14 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: L1ProR2 Black and L3SE Pairs.

Solid value!!

Courtesy of Chad:
Prepare to have your brain melted and read enough audiophile jibberish to want to freebase a baby duckling.
danno14 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2016   #3

Rep Power: 92 BlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enoughBlackHHR will become famous soon enough

Bump, will split up the set if need be.
Will negotiate on the pricing.

Old 07-20-2016   #4

Rep Power: 56 will. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enough

What are you asking just for the l3s?
will. is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2016   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 163 theothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enough

if will is interested in the l3 se's im interested in the tweeters. i have 225 on the l1 pro r2 blacks.

Mike-

Current Setup: 2013 VW CC TO BE DETERMINED!
theothermike is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2016   #6

You both have a PM
Old 07-20-2016   #7

Rep Power: 0 vrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enough

Hello Friend, you can sell me only the pair of L3SE and send to Brazil? I offer $ 300 plus the cost of shipping. With payment by paypal. What do you think?
vrsurf85 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2016   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 163 theothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enoughtheothermike will become famous soon enough

Payment sent on tweeters!

Current Setup: 2013 VW CC TO BE DETERMINED!
theothermike is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2016   #9

Tweeters Sold.
Old 07-21-2016   #10

Rep Power: 0 vrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enoughvrsurf85 will become famous soon enough

?????
Old 07-21-2016   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsurf85 View Post
Hello Friend, you can sell me only the pair of L3SE and send to Brazil? I offer $ 300 plus the cost of shipping. With payment by paypal. What do you think?
You have a PM
Old 07-21-2016   #12

Cool Re: L1ProR2 Black and L3SE Pairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHHR View Post
You have a PM
Hello all well. Friend, I saw that you already have experience on the site. See, I'm new here but I'm used to buying on ebay. I reviewing automotive LED products in Brazil. I'll make you another offer. I paid $ 325 with shipping included can be? Shipping may be the cheapest. Just you need to have a code to track. Finally, I need you to declare the package as gift and value of $ 10 at the time of shipment ok? I'll buy you right now if you agree ...
Old 07-21-2016   #13

I am responding here because I can not send PM.
Old 07-22-2016   #14

Friend, payment by L3SE sent! My delivery address is what is registered in Paypal. I hope to do new business with you soon !! TKS!!
Old 07-22-2016   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsurf85 View Post
Friend, payment by L3SE sent! My delivery address is what is registered in Paypal. I hope to do new business with you soon !! TKS!!
Sorry they sold earlier this morning. I refunded your payment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread