Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch - Page 3 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2016   #51
Upgrade Your Membership!
 
Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: El centro
Posts: 25

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 54 Emi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (15)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5I8 View Post
Yes I did. This is the only PG Ti2 1600.5 I could find. There are no dealers where I live. I've gotten 2 from him before for friends so it's not that I think he won't ship. It's just like you say, "just not when you were expecting". I had higher expectations this time though being that I asked before I purchased when he would be able to ship which he replied Thursday. Then on Sunday he emails me apologizing for the delay and says the package was already picked up by USPS and he would send me tracking info the next day. I'm just wanting the tracking info he promised. Emi90, I'm not trying to make you look bad or anything but please understand from a buyer's perspective that when you're told certain dates about when a product will ship, you've already paid for the item, it's a bit frustrating when you don't get any solid answers. As a buyer, the main thing I need is good communication. I understand that life happens and you can't control everything but if you let me know this, it at least puts my mind at ease.

thank you again for your purchase, usps guys suck .
Emi90 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-14-2016   #52
Upgrade Your Membership!
 
Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: El centro
Posts: 25

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 54 Emi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (15)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5I8 View Post
Yes I did. This is the only PG Ti2 1600.5 I could find. There are no dealers where I live. I've gotten 2 from him before for friends so it's not that I think he won't ship. It's just like you say, "just not when you were expecting". I had higher expectations this time though being that I asked before I purchased when he would be able to ship which he replied Thursday. Then on Sunday he emails me apologizing for the delay and says the package was already picked up by USPS and he would send me tracking info the next day. I'm just wanting the tracking info he promised. Emi90, I'm not trying to make you look bad or anything but please understand from a buyer's perspective that when you're told certain dates about when a product will ship, you've already paid for the item, it's a bit frustrating when you don't get any solid answers. As a buyer, the main thing I need is good communication. I understand that life happens and you can't control everything but if you let me know this, it at least puts my mind at ease.
i know , this shit happen all time , and isnt my fault... but i hope you get the amp this weekend

thank you again
Emi90 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2016   #53
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!
 
Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 39

Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 133 B5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (9)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi90 View Post

Condition of all items:


New display model , never used with out box

I received the amp today. This one definitely shows signs of wear & use. I'll hook it up tomorrow to make sure it works but I guarantee it isn't "never used".
B5I8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-17-2016   #54
Upgrade Your Membership!
 
Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: El centro
Posts: 25

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 54 Emi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (15)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5I8 View Post
I received the amp today. This one definitely shows signs of wear & use. I'll hook it up tomorrow to make sure it works but I guarantee it isn't "never used".
Sir the amp is new never used in car, the amps are display show room... if you don't like the amp just return the amp to send the refund, thanks.
Emi90 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2016   #55
Upgrade Your Membership!
 
Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: El centro
Posts: 25

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 54 Emi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (15)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

i´ve sold more than 20 amps of same model and this is the 1st ¨bad amplifier¨ so don´t worry your purchase comes with guarantee total satisfaction like all my other stuff.

customer happy = happy seller
Emi90 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2016   #56
 
Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chesterfield, VA
Posts: 118

Thanks: 508
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Rep Power: 47 RVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (12)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5I8 View Post
Yes I did. This is the only PG Ti2 1600.5 I could find. There are no dealers where I live. I've gotten 2 from him before for friends so it's not that I think he won't ship. It's just like you say, "just not when you were expecting". I had higher expectations this time though being that I asked before I purchased when he would be able to ship which he replied Thursday. Then on Sunday he emails me apologizing for the delay and says the package was already picked up by USPS and he would send me tracking info the next day. I'm just wanting the tracking info he promised. Emi90, I'm not trying to make you look bad or anything but please understand from a buyer's perspective that when you're told certain dates about when a product will ship, you've already paid for the item, it's a bit frustrating when you don't get any solid answers. As a buyer, the main thing I need is good communication. I understand that life happens and you can't control everything but if you let me know this, it at least puts my mind at ease.


Good grief B5, with the tone of this message in public no less, I would hope that if I ever paid for something from you that it better be shipped the same day I pay and overnighted to arrive at 10:30am the next day. Oh, and you better include this shipping with the price I pay for the item.

For crying out loud dude, TRUST ME, your life and your money is not so damn important that it warrants calling someone out like this in public. It's folks like you that I won't sell to if I sense that you're just going to be a spoiled liberal democrat about everything.

Next time, go spend some time in your safe space before you blast someone for being a few days behind on shipping something. Maybe that will calm you down enough and remind you that it's just not that big of a deal. Show people some grace for once in your life. Maybe then you won't be so damn miserable.

I for one, think you owe Emi90 an apology for calling him out like this in public. I don't know Emi90 from Adam but I would bet that you don't offer the same kind of service that you are demanding from others. Just think about that a little and ask yourself if doing that to him actually did a bit of good.

Oh, and how does it feel to be called out in public? It doesn't feel good does it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RVA_LVER is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2016   #57
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!
 
Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 39

Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 133 B5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (9)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVA_LVER View Post
Good grief B5, with the tone of this message in public no less, I would hope that if I ever paid for something from you that it better be shipped the same day I pay and overnighted to arrive at 10:30am the next day. Oh, and you better include this shipping with the price I pay for the item.

For crying out loud dude, TRUST ME, your life and your money is not so damn important that it warrants calling someone out like this in public. It's folks like you that I won't sell to if I sense that you're just going to be a spoiled liberal democrat about everything.

Next time, go spend some time in your safe space before you blast someone for being a few days behind on shipping something. Maybe that will calm you down enough and remind you that it's just not that big of a deal. Show people some grace for once in your life. Maybe then you won't be so damn miserable.

I for one, think you owe Emi90 an apology for calling him out like this in public. I don't know Emi90 from Adam but I would bet that you don't offer the same kind of service that you are demanding from others. Just think about that a little and ask yourself if doing that to him actually did a bit of good.

Oh, and how does it feel to be called out in public? It doesn't feel good does it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love how you butt in based on 1 post without knowing the whole story or situation and show the everyone just what an a** you truly are. First off, I've done deals with him before which is why I thought I knew what to expect. So I contacted him on Saturday 12/03/16 to inquire about price and when he would be able to ship the amp. He tells me he can ship it Thursday 12/08/16 and I agree to his price. So up until this point, he has set the expectation, not me. I pay on Sunday 12/04/16 and he acknowledges he got the payment. Cool so now I just need to sit back until Thursday when he says he can ship. Thursday night I sent a PM to inquire if it got shipped or not. The next day he replies back apologizing for the delay and says he's out of town & will ship it out Saturday 12/10/16. So Saturday passes & now Sunday is here and I get an email saying "Sorry for delay, yes your package was picked by USPS I will send the tracking number tomorrow thanks ." Again, this is the seller setting the expectation that it has shipped and he will send me the tracking the next day. Cool, I can deal with that. Sunday passes and so Monday I send a reply email just as a friendly reminder to please not forget to send me a tracking number. Tuesday is now here, have not heard anything from the seller via PM or email. So in a bit of frustration I post what you are now b*tching about since the seller has not responded almost a week and a half after he's been paid. Was it the best post, no, but all of a sudden I get an email that day with a picture of a receipt showing it has been shipped that day (Tues 12/13/16) in a Medium Flat Rate box which the dimensions are actually smaller than the amp dimensions. It is the seller, NOT the buyer that sets the expectation on when an item will ship. As a buyer, you pay and then hope you get what you paid for as I just paid a complete stranger my hard earned money that I worked for via PayPal Family & Friends per the seller's requests so he doesn't have to pay any fees, unlike you RVA_LVER living off welfare. There is no protection for me as the buyer should the seller decide to take my money and run then string me along telling me my item is going to ship. Bottom line is when I sell something, if I tell you I'm going to ship that day I do it. I do what I say and I say what I mean. In fact the amp arrived, it did not work 100%, I told the seller I would send it back to him that same day and I did. Sent him an email with the receipt and tracking number. Between strangers, all you have is your word and I keep mine so I would expect someone else to do that same.
B5I8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2016   #58
 
Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chesterfield, VA
Posts: 118

Thanks: 508
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Rep Power: 47 RVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enoughRVA_LVER will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (12)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5I8 View Post
I love how you butt in based on 1 post without knowing the whole story or situation and show the everyone just what an a** you truly are. First off, I've done deals with him before which is why I thought I knew what to expect. So I contacted him on Saturday 12/03/16 to inquire about price and when he would be able to ship the amp. He tells me he can ship it Thursday 12/08/16 and I agree to his price. So up until this point, he has set the expectation, not me. I pay on Sunday 12/04/16 and he acknowledges he got the payment. Cool so now I just need to sit back until Thursday when he says he can ship. Thursday night I sent a PM to inquire if it got shipped or not. The next day he replies back apologizing for the delay and says he's out of town & will ship it out Saturday 12/10/16. So Saturday passes & now Sunday is here and I get an email saying "Sorry for delay, yes your package was picked by USPS I will send the tracking number tomorrow thanks ." Again, this is the seller setting the expectation that it has shipped and he will send me the tracking the next day. Cool, I can deal with that. Sunday passes and so Monday I send a reply email just as a friendly reminder to please not forget to send me a tracking number. Tuesday is now here, have not heard anything from the seller via PM or email. So in a bit of frustration I post what you are now b*tching about since the seller has not responded almost a week and a half after he's been paid. Was it the best post, no, but all of a sudden I get an email that day with a picture of a receipt showing it has been shipped that day (Tues 12/13/16) in a Medium Flat Rate box which the dimensions are actually smaller than the amp dimensions. It is the seller, NOT the buyer that sets the expectation on when an item will ship. As a buyer, you pay and then hope you get what you paid for as I just paid a complete stranger my hard earned money that I worked for via PayPal Family & Friends per the seller's requests so he doesn't have to pay any fees, unlike you RVA_LVER living off welfare. There is no protection for me as the buyer should the seller decide to take my money and run then string me along telling me my item is going to ship. Bottom line is when I sell something, if I tell you I'm going to ship that day I do it. I do what I say and I say what I mean. In fact the amp arrived, it did not work 100%, I told the seller I would send it back to him that same day and I did. Sent him an email with the receipt and tracking number. Between strangers, all you have is your word and I keep mine so I would expect someone else to do that same.


B5, carry on. I should have PM'ed you that. I was just ticked off at folks ripping people for what always seems no reason. I can take care of myself when it happens to me, but it rubs me when I see it being done to others.

You didn't owe me that explanation, but I see your point now. I was wrong and shouldn't have butted in like that. I do see how Emi90 was likely busy though. Good for you in shipping when you say you do. I try to as well. I had a few issues come up one time on an item
and I know how it made my customer feel. It sucks, but I think it's always something to handle over PM's and not in public.

Anyway, carry on man. Be well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RVA_LVER is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2016   #59
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!
 
Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 39

Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Rep Power: 133 B5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enough


iTrader: (9)



Default Re: Fs: phoenix gold ti current version amplifier 4 and 5 ch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVA_LVER View Post
B5, carry on. I should have PM'ed you that. I was just ticked off at folks ripping people for what always seems no reason. I can take care of myself when it happens to me, but it rubs me when I see it being done to others.

You didn't owe me that explanation, but I see your point now. I was wrong and shouldn't have butted in like that. I do see how Emi90 was likely busy though. Good for you in shipping when you say you do. I try to as well. I had a few issues come up one time on an item
and I know how it made my customer feel. It sucks, but I think it's always something to handle over PM's and not in public.

Anyway, carry on man. Be well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, I like to keep things in private as well but when I don't get any response, my last resort is to put it in public so that at least the next guy will know what he's dealing with. I understand people are busy and I've even told him that. All I truly care about is communication, not even doing what you say. If you're not going to be able to make a deadline, cool but just give me a heads up is all. I can deal with that as long as you let me know. I just don't like being lied to and strung along.

Peace
B5I8 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Ad Management by RedTyger

Home | User CP | Members List | New Posts | ITrader | Faq | Post Spy