WTB: Car audio apparel hat or shirt - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2016   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 142 knever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enough

Default WTB: Car audio apparel hat or shirt Stickers etc.

Product Brand & Model:
Primarily Alpine or Soundstream hats or shirts, others considered. Put it this way, I normally don't advertise for anything I don't own. I usually wear a Large shirt if that matters.

I would think this stuff would be readily available, but I don't know how to find it. I never called Alpine to see if they sell shirts or hats.

Condition of all items:

New preferably

Total Price: :

Depends on what you have I guess.

Shipping Terms: :

I'll pay of course.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by knever3; 08-02-2016 at 12:17 AM.. Reason: added stickers etc to title
knever3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2016   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 Mattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WTB: Car audio apparel hat or shirt

Hello

I have a few brand new in the original packaging Alpine Tee Shirts size large.

I'd let them go for $12 each plus shipping (shouldn't be much)

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks
Mattppi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2016   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 142 knever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enoughknever3 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattppi View Post
Hello

I have a few brand new in the original packaging Alpine Tee Shirts size large.

I'd let them go for $12 each plus shipping (shouldn't be much)

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks
PM sent, keep them coming in guys!!

Old 08-01-2016   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 169 DBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enough

Got a brand new Brax t-shirt somewhere if interested.
DBlevel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2016   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Rep Power: 125 gumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enough

Not trying to fringe in on your thread, but i am looking for any car audio shirts in XL size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gumbeelee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2016   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 139 vwguy383 will become famous soon enoughvwguy383 will become famous soon enoughvwguy383 will become famous soon enoughvwguy383 will become famous soon enoughvwguy383 will become famous soon enoughvwguy383 will become famous soon enough

I might have a SS shirt for sale. It is blue with the red Rubicon SS logo. Let me see what size they are and how many I have. I think I have 2. From what I was told for SS employee is that they were worn at the CES show
vwguy383 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2016   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwguy383 View Post
I might have a SS shirt for sale. It is blue with the red Rubicon SS logo. Let me see what size they are and how many I have. I think I have 2. From what I was told for SS employee is that they were worn at the CES show
That would be great! I'll PM you my number for a picture.
Old 08-01-2016   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbeelee View Post
Not trying to fringe in on your thread, but i am looking for any car audio shirts in XL size.

No offense taken, get ahold of Dblevel and Mattppi for the XL ones. I looked at the pics and they would be too wide for my liking. Bummer for me, but I'll pass the opportunity onto you!
Old 08-01-2016   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 119 SHAGGS will become famous soon enoughSHAGGS will become famous soon enoughSHAGGS will become famous soon enoughSHAGGS will become famous soon enoughSHAGGS will become famous soon enoughSHAGGS will become famous soon enoughSHAGGS will become famous soon enoughSHAGGS will become famous soon enough

I know JL has shirts and hats on their site. May not be what you're looking for thou.
Really, I'm surprised there's not more openly available.
I remember looking around, a few times, and was underwhelmed with the offerings.
I'm into vintage hotrods, and literally every company offers at least one, if not several, T-shirts.
Most are solely theirs, some are with joint sponsors, for an event, or something.
I've got probably 30.
I only had one CA shirt, a Memphis, that I got free at a show. (two sizes too big. Went into the rag bin, years ago)
It would seem, as long as they break even, it's free advertising, right?
Could never figure out why audio is so different.

"I've spent half my money on gambling, wiskey, and wild women...... I wasted the rest."
SHAGGS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2016   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

I have thought along the same lines, with every purchase include a piece of advertising, a shirt, hat or even just a sticker. I really love wearing car audio shirts when I work on my cars. I wore holes in a Lanzar shirt years ago and throwing it away was rough. I want to feel that sensation again and can't wait to install the gear I've collected for the past 3 years. I have two wonderful kids (3 and 20 months) so the time has dried up, as well as much of the disposable income. I refuse to quit and continue to pursue my true passion. I have always installed with a Car Audio shirt and socks with gym shorts. Yeah TMI I know!! LOL
Old 08-02-2016   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Rep Power: 125 gumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by knever3 View Post
No offense taken, get ahold of Dblevel and Mattppi for the XL ones. I looked at the pics and they would be too wide for my liking. Bummer for me, but I'll pass the opportunity onto you!

Thanx buddy!

Old 08-02-2016   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Default Re: WTB: Car audio apparel hat or shirt Stickers etc.

Anybody have any XL tees or hats, let me know! Thanx

Old 08-02-2016   #13

Rep Power: 0 DirtyPickle will become famous soon enoughDirtyPickle will become famous soon enoughDirtyPickle will become famous soon enoughDirtyPickle will become famous soon enoughDirtyPickle will become famous soon enoughDirtyPickle will become famous soon enough

Not sure if your interested by i have these all in XL ( Never worn )

Mosconi ( charcoal )
Atrend ( White )
Massive Audio ( White )

& also (2) Mountain Dew xbox 360 shirts. ( white ) I won these back when Mountain gave away a free 360 before they were released.
DirtyPickle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2016   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Man, it seems all the shirts so far have been extra large. Maybe because people actually wear the large ones! I would love to buy the extra large ones, but if they're too wide I don't think they're going to work. I feel like I'm being picky because of the size, but I could try it on and it would fit that would be great, but I don't want to try it on and not be able to wear it because it's too big. Thank you for all of you so far that have offered up here apparel, it looks like I'll be looking for large shirts unless they run small then that would be fantastic if I can wear extra large. If you feel they run small, please let me know and I will definitely think about the extra-large shirts.
Old 08-02-2016   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 0 Mattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enoughMattppi will become famous soon enough

Hey bud jump on ebay, their are some nice Alpine polo's that are newly listed and pretty cheap.
Mattppi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2016   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattppi View Post
Hey bud jump on ebay, their are some nice Alpine polo's that are newly listed and pretty cheap.
Thanks for the tip, I messaged the seller to see if he has some Large ones, no reply thus far.
Old 08-04-2016   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 172 fcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enoughfcarpio will become famous soon enough

soundstream tshirt | eBay
fcarpio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2016   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

I looked at those shirts, I prefer the old Soundstream logo without the tarantula, but I did notice something that caught my eye on the page. If you select "Large" size on the buy it section and then look at the fitment chart it's classified as a "Medium American." So if you want a large fit shirt you need to buy an XL. Interesting! I actually like the white one and might pick one up anyway thanks fcarpio!
Old 08-05-2016   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 153 aztec45 is on a distinguished roadaztec45 is on a distinguished roadaztec45 is on a distinguished roadaztec45 is on a distinguished roadaztec45 is on a distinguished road

Anyone have a 3xL or a 2xL tall? A Brax shirt would be nice..

2014 Mustang GT-Pioneer 80PRS -Morel Integra Ovation XO6 -Ground Zero 4125SQ
aztec45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2016   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec45 View Post
Anyone have a 3xL or a 2xL tall? A Brax shirt would be nice..

I got lucky and got a killer brax shirt in xl

Old 08-05-2016   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

Any Alpine reps out there?

I emailed Alpine and they say they have a catalog of apparel available to dealers. I called my local one and he talked to his rep, no luck. Here's the email chain let me know if there is such a thing out there.

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
Subject
Alpine T-Shirt, hats etc wanted to buy
Response By Email (Robert) (08/05/2016 02:36 PM)
Unfortunately we do not have any online dealers that sell these products. The dealer's rep can call our sales department or marketing department to request a catalog be sent to them.
Thanks Alpine Electronics
Customer By Service Email (Kevin Hamann) (08/05/2016 12:57 PM)
I called my local retailer whom I trust highly and has been doing car audio for over 20 years (Redmond's, Saginaw, MI) and he said his rep has not seen anything on apparel or a catalog in over 5 years. Please refer me to an online site to buy it from or send me a catalog you are referring to.
Thank you again.
Kevin
On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Alpine Electronics Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:
Response By Email (Robert) (08/04/2016 11:26 AM)
Our authorized Alpine dealers have a catalogue that is available to order Alpine apparel as well other products. Please use the following link and enter your zip code to find an Alpine dealer in your area.
Thanks Alpine Electronics
Alpine
Customer By Service Web (Kevin Hamann) (07/31/2016 11:04 PM)
I have been a life long fan of Alpine and have aspired as a young boy in the early 90's to own an Alpine product. I have since been blessed with the disposable income to satisfy one of my audio dreams. I would love to sport my love of your product and company by purchasing some apparel if you have a source. I always recommend your products to my closest friends and install as well. Please consider my email and shoot me back a response of where I could find something to buy. I would also be VERY interested in ANYTHING Alpine related such as stickers, banners etc. Thank you very much.
Question Reference # 160731-000006
Date Created: 07/31/2016 11:04 PM
Date Last Updated: 08/05/2016 02:36 PM
Old 02-20-2017   #22
DIYMA 500 Club

I am still looking for Car Audio shirts and hats, I would love to buy a shirt that says Cadence since we named my daughter after the car audio brand.

I called the company and it was a dead end, hopefully someone has a nice shirt sitting in the closet new. I found I can wear XL shirts too so that opens the options of just Large.
Old 02-20-2017   #23
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 170 PPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the roughPPI_GUY is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcarpio View Post
What is up with all that stupid spider crap that Soundstream has embraced the last few years??? They stick it on everything. Yeah, I know they have a series of Tarantula amps, comps and subs. OK, we get it!
Maybe it's an Epsilon thing? Say no more.

Absolutely State Of The Art!
PPI_GUY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-20-2017   #24
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPI_GUY View Post
What is up with all that stupid spider crap that Soundstream has embraced the last few years??? They stick it on everything. Yeah, I know they have a series of Tarantula amps, comps and subs. OK, we get it!

Maybe it's an Epsilon thing? Say no more.

Yeah I know I hate those stupid spider shirts and the way they put spiders on all there gear

Old 02-20-2017   #25
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 143 Jumbo Jet will become famous soon enoughJumbo Jet will become famous soon enoughJumbo Jet will become famous soon enoughJumbo Jet will become famous soon enoughJumbo Jet will become famous soon enoughJumbo Jet will become famous soon enough

I have a few Rainbow lanyards. Red with white logo. Let me know if you need them
Jumbo Jet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement