DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Alpine PDX amps, H800, and S624

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  papasin 
#1 ·
With VW buying back Darth and no real build on the horizon, I've decided to sell the electronics that comprised this system.

Product Brand & Model:

1. PDX-M12 w/ stacking kit
2. PDX-V9 w/ stacking kit
3. PDX-V9
4. PXA-H800 w/ RUX-C800
5. CHA-S624 w/ CRA-1667RF

Condition of all items:

1. Good condition. Small scratch on top logo (see photo).
2. Excellent condition.
3. Excellent condition.
4. Good condition. Missing one mounting screw (see photo). RUX has small scuffing (see photo). Missing microphone.
5. Good condition. Display has small scuffing (see photo). Mounting tab was cut to accommodate my install (see photo).

Total Price: :

1. SOLD
2. SOLD
3. SOLD
4. $450
5. $100

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping is included in price, but is only for the lower 48. If you are outside the lower 48, PM me and we can work out a shipping price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

1. PDX-M12

SOLD

2. PDX-V9

SOLD

3. PDX-V9

SOLD

4. PXA-H800 w/ RUX-C800

5. CHA-S624 w/ CRA-1667RF

Everything

Additional info:

This was a photo of all (3) amps stacked... 3k watt tower!!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm tapped. Otherwise, you would have probably already gotten a PM. Hopefully this sells quickly for you.

#8 ·
It does not. That's why I had the 1667RF. It has a separate controller. One plus is that the S624 sends its signal to the H800 via optical.

Beware of autocorrect...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.