For Sale: Soundstream Class A50II - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2016   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 114 Old Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enough

Default For Sale: Soundstream Class A50II

Product Brand & Model:

Soundstream Class A 50II

Condition of all items:

Very good condition! Works and sounds beautiful!

Total Price: :

$200 shipped to continental US. PayPal accepted

Shipping Terms: :

USPS and UPS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

It pains me to sell this amp as it took me. Along time to find it. I've come to realize I will not be using it in an install and it is time to sell off my collection. I have owned the amp for about 4 years and I listen to it on my bench on occasision and it sounds beautiful. Amp is in very good condition. Thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

'05 BMW M3 - Intravee, Alpine KCA-420i, Rocketfish BT via optic, PXA-H700, PG SD1300.5, BA Pro 6.4, ID8's
Old Skewl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2016   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 149 eviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rougheviling is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: For Sale: Soundstream Class A50II

Trade and cash for a helix B2?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg708/scaled.php?server=708&filename=89483214.jpg&res=me  dium
ZED audio, Hybrid Audio, FI audio, M-Audio, Custom carputer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYMA View Post
PS. Tell your boss to stop sending me pictures of his cock.
eviling is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2016   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 114 Old Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enoughOld Skewl will become famous soon enough

No thanks eviling. Cash only. Not interested in any trades.

'05 BMW M3 - Intravee, Alpine KCA-420i, Rocketfish BT via optic, PXA-H700, PG SD1300.5, BA Pro 6.4, ID8's

Old 09-08-2016   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 163 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

^^^. Sorry to see the sale, but happy to see its in pristine condition. May I inquire as to what happened to your truck ?

Iím selling ALL of my current nib car audio gear.....

(2018) Accord 2.0T Touring (10speed) turbocharged
Coppertone is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2016   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Sold the SS. It served me well and I owned it for 10 years. But the rust was starting to scare me long term. I had to have the right rear quarter replaced this Spring and the left one would have popped out in the next year or two. The frame had a lot of surface rust too. These all seem to be common areas of concern on that generation GM truck. So what did I do, went and bought another GM truck. Doh! 2014 GMC Sierra Denali. I seriously considered a Tundra, but it wasn't exciting me even though it's probably the smarter truck to buy. I don't have it in me to do another install and I don't have the $$$$ to pay someone else.

Old 09-08-2016   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 163 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

I can't fault you there as far as time and money for another build. Fortunately you have a car that will continue to treat you right. As far as the Tundra vs the Gmc, now that I can't help you with lol. I'm guessing there's pros and cons for each model.

Old 09-08-2016   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Yeah that's what it came down to. Pros & cons & the fact that the wife liked the GMC. Since our van has 140k mi, she will be driving it occasionally.

Old 09-08-2016   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

If that van is a Honda Odyssey, it's not even broken in yet.

Old 09-08-2016   #9
SQ_TSX

Man what a nice jewel of an amplifier !!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2016   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppertone View Post
If that van is a Honda Odyssey, it's not even broken in yet.
As a matter of fact it is an 07 Honda Odyssey. Maybe I should put a system in that. Ha ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ_TSX View Post
Man what a nice jewel of an amplifier !!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thank you sir!

Old 09-09-2016   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

You could do a simple yet clean two way and call it quits.

Old 09-10-2016   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Camping Bumpers!

Sent from my iphone using Tap

Old 09-12-2016   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Filling the request for a gut shot. All original inside!

Old 09-15-2016   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

BUMP!

Old 09-16-2016   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

BUMP!!

Old 09-16-2016   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

SOLD!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread