Looking to put together a budget system, wouldn't mind saving a little cash on well cared for used gear

Product Brand & Model:
NVX JAD800.4 (this will be hidden, so I can be somewhat flexible on the appearance)
Dayton RS225-4 - need a pair, prefer the Aluminum cone in 4ohm
Aura Whisper - unless Erin wants to send me a pair of those sweet Tectonic Elements 2"
MiniDSP C-DSP or Cadence DSP4.8 - I'm leaning Cadence, since the RCA jacks would be more conveniently located based on where I am placing the equipment, but a good deal would sway me towards the MiniDSP

Total Price: :

Please PM me prices shipped to 19044.

Shipping Terms: :

Doesn't have to be super fast, not starting this project for at least a week and a half.

I also have some gear for trade: JL 450/4, JL 300/4, Pioneer F90bt, Diamond Audio Hex S500s, old IDMax12 if you are semi local, MMats D100hc

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.