WTB Audison ACB1 and Cool Fans - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2016   #1

Rep Power: 0 pkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enough

Default WTB Audison ACB1 and Cool Fans

I need Audison ACB1 and Cool Fans
pkga1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2016   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 115 Tnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WTB Audison ACB1 and Cool Fans

If you have the VRX2 amplifiers I would not bother, I had the vrx 2.250's with this in them and there was no audible difference when running thesis speakers. They sound too good to begin with. Literally we flipped the switch on and off and there was no difference. I heard there was a difference though in the gen 1 vrx amplifiers.
Tnutt19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2016   #3

Rep Power: 0 pkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enoughpkga1234 will become famous soon enough

Thank you for your information.
I want try Audison acb1 on my Audison vex.
I want know how good is it.

Old 10-24-2016   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 149 Thumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkga1234 View Post
Thank you for your information.
I want try Audison acb1 on my Audison vex.
I want know how good is it.
Of all car audio equipment (especially for an Audisonphile) desired, the ACB1 is a incredibly RARE item. Good luck in finding one. If you do, snag it and do not look back. I waited two years before I came across mine.

MAC2 cooling fans come up for sale more frequently, so you will eventually the find the amount you'll need.

Audison Bit1 & HDPlay>Audison VRX 6.420.2> Focal Utopia BE tweeters> Audison Pioneer M7PRS MID >Audison VRX 2.400.2> ID IDQ V3 D2 12, Monster Cable wires & cables
Thumperx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2016   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 146 Silver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to Silver Supra

I "might" have a VRx 2.250 with ACB1 and cooling fans for sale.

Yes, it makes a big difference.
Silver Supra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2016   #6

What's you price?
Old 01-01-2017   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 146 Silver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enoughSilver Supra will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkga1234 View Post
What's you price?
Make me an offer.
Old 01-18-2017   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Officially for sale.

VRX 2.250.2 with ACB-1 module and cooling fans. PM me if interested.
Old 01-21-2017   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Supra View Post
Officially for sale.

VRX 2.250.2 with ACB-1 module and cooling fans. PM me if interested.
what is price?
Old 02-06-2017   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 115 Tnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enoughTnutt19 will become famous soon enough

He is full of it, on the .2 version amps it does not make a big difference if any at all. I would not waste your money. I had a pair of Vrx 2.250's CS both with the ACB1 on thesis speakers and focal no7s. I had multiple people try and tell me when we had the ACB1 engaged and when not, there was no audible difference. Perhaps on harsher tweeters you would?? The 2.250's sound perfect as is, if you are looking for better sound then focusing on speakers is your better bet.
Tnutt19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnutt19 View Post
He is full of it, on the .2 version amps it does not make a big difference if any at all. I would not waste your money. I had a pair of Vrx 2.250's CS both with the ACB1 on thesis speakers and focal no7s. I had multiple people try and tell me when we had the ACB1 engaged and when not, there was no audible difference. Perhaps on harsher tweeters you would?? The 2.250's sound perfect as is, if you are looking for better sound then focusing on speakers is your better bet.
No, I'm not "full of it". The difference was clear and obvious to my ears, maybe you didn't notice a difference, but I sure did. I used this amp on Hertz as well as Focals and had no problem telling the difference with either.

What you will notice is a tightening of the image. More precision in the soundstage and greater depth and width. It's the same when I set my home amps to high bias mode. To a casual listener, they may not notice a difference. But if you're paying attention to the imaging, and have a well set up system, then I'm very surprised you didn't notice a difference.

Go listen to a Thesis with and without the high-bias enabled. It's an obvious difference if you pay attention to the soundstage. The VRx is not a Thesis, but the improvement is just as noticeable to my ears.

The amp was being fed by either a P99RS or a Nak CD700II and I don't consider either of my tweeters as harsh.

Anyway, just wanted to set the record straight on my experience with the ACB-1 module. Not trying to start a pissing match, but don't appreciate my honesty or integrity being called into question.
Old 02-13-2017   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

12V Company:
Alarms On The Sound
Position:
Sales

Rep Power: 0 glennyd is on a distinguished roadglennyd is on a distinguished roadglennyd is on a distinguished roadglennyd is on a distinguished roadglennyd is on a distinguished road

I have an Audison CLK2 fan kit if your interested? NIB
glennyd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2017   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 149 Thumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enoughThumperx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennyd View Post
I have an Audison CLK2 fan kit if your interested? NIB
CLK2 fan kit does not work with VRX amp models. MAC2 fan kit works with VRX amps.

Audison Bit1 & HDPlay>Audison VRX 6.420.2> Focal Utopia BE tweeters> Audison Pioneer M7PRS MID >Audison VRX 2.400.2> ID IDQ V3 D2 12, Monster Cable wires & cables
Thumperx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2017   #14

Still need
Sponsored Links
Advertisement