WTB/WTT: Eclipse ECD head unit - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2016   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 134 allstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enough

Default WTB/WTT: Eclipse ECD head unit

Looking for NIB or used excellent condition Eclipse ECD series head unit. Let me know what you guys have and how much shipped to Hawaii. I hope some of you who I spoke with before still have some ECDs available. I also have some items for trade if anyone would be interested: eclipse 5302 cd player and 8061 components, rockford rfx-8115, zed deuce, aura rpm4200 amp, aura mr62 and mr52 braxials.
allstock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2016   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Listener of Music

Rep Power: 103 Theslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WTB/WTT: Eclipse ECD head unit

Do you have something specific? I have doubles of some.

Just because I have 2000+ posts doesn't mean I have learned anything.
Theslaking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2016   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 134 allstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enoughallstock will become famous soon enough

Nothing specific, as long as unit is fully functional and face is not scratched up. Not going to run optical so a 414/415 would probably be all I need? But I'm open to a 416/510 as well. What models do you have doubles of?
allstock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016   #4
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 281 thehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud of

Let me see what I still have too.

I know I have a 510...or was it a 415 or 16? It's one with the digital outs...

I think I have a coded 414 too. The code CD is Grease with John T and ONJ on the cover...may still have that CD. And no, there is no way on god's green earth that I would ever own that CD if the radio hadn't already been coded before I got it.
thehatedguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2016   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Listener of Music

Rep Power: 103 Theslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enoughTheslaking will become famous soon enough

Sorry didn't notice the repy to this. I will try and check over the weekend. It was the 416 and 510's with optical out.

Just because I have 2000+ posts doesn't mean I have learned anything.
Theslaking is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement