DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Audison VRX 2.150 CS

880 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  MitchWolos 
#1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Audison VRX 2.150 CS + Audison BTX2 + Audison balanced RCA cables

Condition of all items:

Off demo board. Never left the store. Works perfect. Light scuffing. But would polish up perfect. No original box.

Total Price: :

$550 obo

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Was saving this to add a center channel to my stereo. But I have recently acquired another MRV-F900.

Works perfect. Never left the store. Nor has it been installed in a vehicle. Screwed to the demo board and then stored away after it was discontinued.

Comes with the Audison BTX2 and Balanced Audison RCAs.

Can get in touch with me at work (Andre's Car Audio Kelowna, BC, Canada) 2508601975. 9:30-5:30 Pacific time. Days off are Thursday and Sunday.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.