Bnib:Helix Dsp Pro mk2+Director - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2017   #1

Banned

Rep Power: 0 gu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enough

Default Bnib:Helix Dsp Pro mk2+Director

For sale brand new never opened Helix Dsp pro Mk2 and director
I change my mind about install

$1130 shipped

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by gu9cci; 01-12-2017 at 01:00 PM..
gu9cci is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 239 tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Bnib:Helix Dsp Pro mk2+Director

Just pointing out you are violating PayPal's terms of use. I just get tired of people doing that to save a few bucks because they are too cheap to pay for a merchant account, but want to utilize the account for merchant benefits, all while screwing the buyer out of any rights. That's right - a buyer who does what you are asking has NO recourse if you screw them over. Even asking them to pay the fees is against the PayPal TOS.

I've stepped away from more than one purchase on this forum because of people asking what you are asking, and not looked back. You need to examine the benefits you get by accepting PayPal (significantly increasing your potential buyer pool, increasing the speed and ease of any transactions, etc.), and THEN you ask for the buyer to bend over so you can stick it in them as well.

I clicked on this link because I am considering something like what you're selling - but not from someone who put the terms you do on the transaction. Sorry.

"You never know why you're alive until you know what you would die for." - Bart Millard

'04 Tahoe -- Pioneer/ID HLCDs/SI TM65 mkII x4/JBL W15GTi x3/Zapco Z-series & Z8
'09 370Z -- Pioneer/Morel/Dynaudio/SI Magv3 x2/Sundown and Zapco DC amps and DRC-SL
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #3

Banned

Rep Power: 0 gu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enoughgu9cci will become famous soon enough

Well you got some point here.I think you should choose ur words better imho
You can pay by check!!!

Old 01-12-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 239 tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Choose my words better? How so? Is it not true you are violating the ToS you agreed to when you signed up for PayPal and when you listed it as a form of payment? Matter of fact, it WAS actually against the rules of this forum, as well. Of course, this forum no longer stands for anything, so that doesn't matter.

Sorry if you're offended, just that it is rampant on this forum, and too many people think they should be allowed to utilize this service for their convenience and not have to pay a cent for it.

<edit> And you only listed PayPal - you didn't mention any other form of payment accepted.

"You never know why you're alive until you know what you would die for." - Bart Millard

'09 370Z -- Pioneer/Morel/Dynaudio/SI Magv3 x2/Sundown and Zapco DC amps and DRC-SL
Old 01-12-2017   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 132 PorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enough

Thought you had to post actual pictures for this forum as well.

'15 Focus ST, SI M25, M3, TM65v2, BM MKiv x2, ARC XDIv2 1200.6, Arc XDI 450.4,JBL MS 8
PorkCereal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkCereal View Post
Now you're just being silly... rules? Come on, man...

Old 01-12-2017   #7

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tRidiot View Post
Choose my words better? How so? Is it not true you are violating the ToS you agreed to when you signed up for PayPal and when you listed it as a form of payment? Matter of fact, it WAS actually against the rules of this forum, as well. Of course, this forum no longer stands for anything, so that doesn't matter.

Sorry if you're offended, just that it is rampant on this forum, and too many people think they should be allowed to utilize this service for their convenience and not have to pay a cent for it.

<edit> And you only listed PayPal - you didn't mention any other form of payment accepted.
I hear you.Let me make adjustment
Actually you don't make me offended.
Old 01-12-2017   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 121 capea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enoughcapea4 will become famous soon enough

Bravo!
Both of you!
capea4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 164 iyamwutiam will become famous soon enoughiyamwutiam will become famous soon enoughiyamwutiam will become famous soon enoughiyamwutiam will become famous soon enoughiyamwutiam will become famous soon enoughiyamwutiam will become famous soon enough

Well I just want to add that anyone with a bad experience as a buyer will realize that 4 percent is a small price to pay for insurance.

As a buyer you are protected in case something goes wrong. So I have learned my lesson and always pay the fee or negotiate with fee because I am protected.
iyamwutiam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 131 tonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enoughtonynca will become famous soon enough

I'd pay 4% rather than losing 100%.

But honestly sellers should be absorbing the 4%. They're already saving a shitload from potential ebay fees... 4% is nothing compared to the ebay fees. =)
tonynca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 174 benny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nicebenny z is just really nice

if it was an authorized retail sale and is unopened, can't you simply return it from where it was purchased?

ben zimmerman
co-founder : SQOLOGY
SQOLOGY Podcast

team hybrids
benny z is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #12

Banned

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 0 Victor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really nice

Quote:
Read the rules again, it`s only if your itrader is less that 10.

But I won`t purchase anything without pictures posted and never list anything myself without posting pictures.
In this day and time pictures is so easy to do that not doing so is pure laziness.
Victor_inox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 132 PorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enoughPorkCereal will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_inox View Post
Read the rules again, it`s only if your itrader is less that 10.

But I won`t purchase anything without pictures posted and never list anything myself without posting pictures.
In this day and time pictures is so easy to do that not doing so is pure laziness.
Ahh, ya i remember that. I can't see i trader on the tapatalk.

'15 Focus ST, SI M25, M3, TM65v2, BM MKiv x2, ARC XDIv2 1200.6, Arc XDI 450.4,JBL MS 8
PorkCereal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #14

Banned

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Rep Power: 0 Victor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really niceVictor_inox is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynca View Post
I'd pay 4% rather than losing 100%.

But honestly sellers should be absorbing the 4%. They're already saving a shitload from potential ebay fees... 4% is nothing compared to the ebay fees. =)
Most people here selling cheaper than ebay already.
I`d rather pay for insurance and signature delivery that let paypal make more money. I hate Paypal passionately.
Why is it always seller who must be fucked?
Old 01-12-2017   #15

Banned

12V Company:
Victory Sonics
Position:
Owner

Quote:
Ahh, ya i remember that. I can't see i trader on the tapatalk.
correct, tapatalk sucks sometime. It let you to host pictures for free though..

When I post stuff for sale I use tapatalk just because of that feature. No more photobucket dead links...
Old 01-12-2017   #16

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 86 High Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enoughHigh Resolution Audio will become famous soon enough

Curious, why are you selling?

High Resolution Audio is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017   #17

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Resolution Audio View Post
Curious, why are you selling?
Going passive biamp way
Old 01-13-2017   #18

Banned

Bump
Old 01-13-2017   #19

Rep Power: 64 dsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enough

You are asking a lot. You can get the same setup for $1,040.00 from Crutchfield and get their warranty and famous lifetime support. That's $90 less than what you are asking without the warranty and support.
dsw1204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2017   #20

Rep Power: 64 dsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enoughdsw1204 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsw1204 View Post
You are asking a lot. You can get the same setup for $1,040.00 from Crutchfield and get their warranty and famous lifetime support. That's $90 less than what you are asking without the warranty and support.
Sorry, my bad. I did not realize you were selling the DSP Pro. My apologies.
dsw1204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2017   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 178 lv_v will become famous soon enoughlv_v will become famous soon enoughlv_v will become famous soon enoughlv_v will become famous soon enoughlv_v will become famous soon enoughlv_v will become famous soon enough

Wow this guy's post has gotten seriously shit on. Good job guys....

2018 Ford Raptor w/ Nav-TV DSP12A-A2B
JL VX1000/5i (x2) | VX1000/1i
HAT X1/X3/L8SE | SI BM mkV x2
FS: Zapco Z-3KD-II
lv_v is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2017   #22

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv_v View Post
Wow this guy's post has gotten seriously shit on. Good job guys....
Agree!!
Bunch of idiots
Old 01-14-2017   #23

Rep Power: 103 Marky will become famous soon enoughMarky will become famous soon enoughMarky will become famous soon enoughMarky will become famous soon enoughMarky will become famous soon enoughMarky will become famous soon enough

I agree with you gu9cci. That's what I hate about this forum, some will pounce on any and everything for their entertainment.
You have a nice DSP there. Not familiar with the MK2 I have the basic Helix Pro in my truck. I'm afraid of the damn thing myself, not good with computers at all. I have the microphone setup and Director too.
Just wish I had half the knowledge about them most of the guys here have.

Good Luck with the sale.........hang in there
Marky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2017   #24

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marky View Post
I agree with you gu9cci. That's what I hate about this forum, some will pounce on any and everything for their entertainment.
You have a nice DSP there. Not familiar with the MK2 I have the basic Helix Pro in my truck. I'm afraid of the damn thing myself, not good with computers at all. I have the microphone setup and Director too.
Just wish I had half the knowledge about them most of the guys here have.

Good Luck with the sale.........hang in there
Thank you
Nice to see normal people here
No worries trail and error will get you there
Old 01-19-2017   #25

Banned

$1080 shipped!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement