(FEELER) FS PIONEER DEH-80PRS (READ ADDITIONAL INFO) - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2017   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Rep Power: 124 gumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enough

Default (FEELER) FS PIONEER DEH-80PRS (READ ADDITIONAL INFO)

Item: PIONEER DEH-80PRS
Condition: Used-6/10. Hardly any scratches on faceplate but deck has been tampered with
Price: $100 SHIPPED(I paid $80, I am shipping for free, so I am just trying to get back what I got in it.
Shipping: ON ME
Additional Info: (I am still thanking about keeping this deck, just trying to gauge the interest in it, but I probably would let it go)
I got this deck from one of my buddies friends. He tried to take the unit apart and remove the beeper, but he is about as bright as a 2 watt light bulb and screwed the deck up(not to mention he didnt even remove the beeper, what an idiot!) The deck works perfect as long as its in a certain position. When he was attempting to take it apart, and i stress attempting, he removed some screws that held the cd mechanism in place and you can hear it moving around some. I have used the unit in my garage for about a week and also drove around with it in one of my trucks for a few days with zero problems except the cd player. When you try to eject a cd u have to push in on the unit a little bit or it will not eject correctly. If u only use an ipod, you have nothing to worry about. All the audio adjustments, and all setting work correctly. This unit could be fixed probably in about 30 minutes or less. You just need to take the unit apart and put the 4 screws back in that holds the cd mechanism and thats it. I dont have the 4 screws, only 2 of them, honestly u might not even have take it apart. I already have another 80prs, so I don't want to mess with this one, unless I decide to keep it. You are buying this unit as is!!
Pictures: Unit is still in one of my trucks, I will post pics if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gumbeelee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2017   #2
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 53 Emi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enoughEmi90 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: (FEELER) FS PIONEER DEH-80PRS (READ ADDITIONAL INFO)

hey man send me an email please
Emi90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2017   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Rep Power: 124 gumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi90 View Post
hey man send me an email please

Will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-14-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

SOLD, PENDING PAYMENT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement