Product Brand & Model:
JBL GTO804 8" sub or Alpine Type-R 8" sub

Condition of all items:
used, ugly, cheap

Total Price: :
$30 apiece or two for $60 (pretty simple pricing structure)

Shipping Terms: :
It would be super nifty if you were in Atlanta, or could cover shipping to said Atlanta.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
I'm hoping you have photos, but if you have a stack of boxes in your closet, this is the box you would be looking for:

Additional info:
Looking to buy a couple subs to help my younger brother build some home theater subwoofers for his first speaker build. I have an array of these at my place, so I know they will do well in a small box and be "enough" for a 1BR apartment. I'm not in a hurry on time, so I'm more sensitive to price right now. If you have a pair of Dayton 8HO, or some other small box sub I'd be interested, but it has to:
1. hit the price point and
2. fit within ~0.4ft^3 sealed

Thanks for helping me bring my brother into the fold!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.