Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum (https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/)
-   Car Audio Classifieds (https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/)
-   -   WTB Subwoofer Amplifier (https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/326417-wtb-subwoofer-amplifier.html)

wilson_gau 02-24-2017 12:32 PM

WTB Subwoofer Amplifier

Product Brand & Model:
Good amplifier for subwoofer, SQ oriented amplifier please. Must be at least 1k @ 2 ohm, preferably between 1k-2k @ 2 ohm.
Smaller footprint preferred, but not required. Preferably up to ~20" length.

2 channel amp that bridgable at 2 ohm is an option too.

Condition of all items:
Have to work perfectly, cosmetic is secondary.
Used preferred.

Total Price: :
Closer to $300ish, willing to spend extra for the right amp.

Shipping Terms: :
Negotiable

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

AyOne 02-24-2017 01:11 PM

Re: WTB Subwoofer Amplifier

I know it's not quite the power your looking for but I have a Sundown SAZ-1200d. I'm in Renton too so we wouldn't have to ship it.

danno14 02-24-2017 01:32 PM

If this doesn't work ^^^. There are two people on here with zapco 9.0 amps a little above your price range that would be brutal in achieving your desired requirements. And I'm in the south sound too, but don't wanna sell my 9.0 :)

Rated at 2200w into 2 ohms, universally agreed to be under rated
Price when new was around $2,500, can be had now > $500-800
60%+ efficient, so an easier load on your electrical system

If your system is complete enough and you want to do the legwork, I might be convinced to let you hook mine up and see for yourself....

wilson_gau 02-24-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyOne (Post 4506369)
I know it's not quite the power your looking for but I have a Sundown SAZ-1200d. I'm in Renton too so we wouldn't have to ship it.

Thanks, I will pass on that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danno14 (Post 4506425)
If this doesn't work ^^^. There are two people on here with zapco 9.0 amps a little above your price range that would be brutal in achieving your desired requirements. And I'm in the south sound too, but don't wanna sell my 9.0 :)

Rated at 2200w into 2 ohms, universally agreed to be under rated
Price when new was around $2,500, can be had now > $500-800
60%+ efficient, so an easier load on your electrical system

If your system is complete enough and you want to do the legwork, I might be convinced to let you hook mine up and see for yourself....

I actually just buy one of 9.0. I plan to use it for my midbass. I don't think I can afford two 9.0 (especially I can't justify spending that much for subwoofer amplifier).

danno14 02-24-2017 07:18 PM

I would suggest you try the 9.0 on sub and play around with something else on midbass.... just sayin!

If you have it, give it a shot.

wilson_gau 02-24-2017 07:21 PM

Other option is I can use MMATS SQ4160 bridged to 2 channel, to run my DVC 4 ohm subwoofer.

danno14 02-24-2017 07:46 PM

Looks like the mmats is class a/b. I would absolutely run that on the midbass and the 9.0 on the sub

wilson_gau 02-24-2017 08:35 PM

I have mcintosh powering tweeter, which i kind of set on that one.
I also have xdi 1200.6. Not sure which are the best amp setup to use and which to sell.