FS: Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS 6.75" Component Set - BNIB SQ Classic! - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2017   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 375 bbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up FS: Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS 6.75" Component Set - BNIB SQ Classic!

Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS 6.75" Component Set @ SonicElectronix

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS 6.75" Component Set @ CRUTCHFIELD

Condition of all items:

BNIB with all Mounting Hardware & Grills, etc. For those that are picky, the box is in beautiful shape.

Total Price: :

$235 SHIPPED, FIRM - plus Pay Pal fees

Shipping Terms: :

CONUS ONLY

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I will try to find some time to add photos soon. But they are virgin, BNIB, never mounted or powered. Check my iTrader Feedback here & eBay user ID "bbfoto6r2l" (lower case "L" at the end).

Additional info:

These are a beautiful and unique looking set of SQ components, and they are Brand New in the original box. A classic, well-respected SQ Component Set at their price point and they'll hold their own against many other current and more expensive component sets and/or DIY drivers.

However, they are not extremely efficient, so they do need a good bit of power to make them sing, but they will sing if they get the power and a SQ-worthy installation. I would suggest at least 100-150 Watts per side if using the passive X/O. And I know some people may not put much faith in it, but these will get better with a fair bit of break-in time. I had a set of these installed in a 90's era Acura Legend, and I needed to revisit my tune after about a week and a half of daily listening.

On a side note, lately I've been in the process of "cleaning out the closets", trying to thin out all of the extra photographic and car audio gear that I'm not going to use. Things keep magically appearing, LOL, so check back!

PAYMENT: I'll accept Pay Pal as payment and will Include FREE Insured Priority Mail Shipping as long as the ~3% Pay Pal Fees are covered.

The BEST way to reach me is EMAIL:

bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

In the Subject/Header, please type "DIYMA / TS-C720PRS / bbfoto - your user name"

I don't check my PM's much, especially when I'm traveling, so Please EMAIL me for the fastest response!

THANKS for looking!

PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE DIYMA CLASSIFIEDS!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
bbfoto is online now   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 375 bbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: FS: Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS 6.75" Component Set - BNIB SQ Classic!

Emails replied to, Thanks!
Old 04-25-2017   #3

Banned

Rep Power: 0 DC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enoughDC/Hertz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FS: Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS 6.75" Component Set - BNIB SQ Classic!

Do you know what the tweeters can do crossover wise?
DC/Hertz is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

They are not great when crossed low, if that's what you mean? They will get spitty if crossed too low and/or with too shallow of a slope. They would typically do well at ~3K and up if running active. However, IIRC, the passive crossover is somewhere in the 2k-2.5k region with 2nd order slopes...again, typical of most 2-way Car Audio component sets, so???
The Following User Says Thank You to bbfoto For This Useful Post:
DC/Hertz (04-25-2017)
Old 04-25-2017   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Diyma Ninja

Rep Power: 282 thehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud ofthehatedguy has much to be proud of

If someone wanted to make a 3 way set, I have a couple pairs of the S101 PRS 4" mids BNIB still.
thehatedguy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2017   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 147 dyno will become famous soon enoughdyno will become famous soon enoughdyno will become famous soon enoughdyno will become famous soon enoughdyno will become famous soon enoughdyno will become famous soon enough

These things love the death metal. Must be the crazy stiff conez.

2013 Highlander - DDX9903s, XR900-5, HSK165XL, MM840
2008 Impreza - 800PRS, X4R, 720PRS, D612
dyno is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-25-2017   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehatedguy View Post
If someone wanted to make a 3 way set, I have a couple pairs of the S101 PRS 4" mids BNIB still.
Yeah, that would be pretty sweet! Thanks Jason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyno View Post
These things love the death metal. Must be the crazy stiff conez.
Haha, well these will sound pretty [email protected] good with any music!

Old 04-26-2017   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

EMAILS Replied to. THANKS!

Photos of the Pioneer TS-C720PRS components have been added to the album.

Here is the Link to the Album which also includes some pics of my other items that are for sale, including the BNIB Alpine SPX-17PRO comp set!

bbfoto DIYMA FS Photo Album - April-May 2017

You'll see just the outer cardboard shipping box that contains a BNIB Pair of 6.5" Exodus Anarchy Midbass drivers, and some actual photos of a Pair of 6.5" Elemental Designs EU-700 2-Ohm DVC Mini-Subs. EDIT: These two items are SOLD.

EDIT: Sorry, the DIYMA R12 Subs are SOLD, and the Audiomobile MASS 2012 sub is Pending.

THANKS for looking!

Last edited by bbfoto; 04-29-2017 at 02:19 AM..
Old 04-26-2017   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 155 delerium168 will become famous soon enoughdelerium168 will become famous soon enoughdelerium168 will become famous soon enoughdelerium168 will become famous soon enoughdelerium168 will become famous soon enoughdelerium168 will become famous soon enough

Email sent.
delerium168 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2017   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by delerium168 View Post
Email sent.
Thanks! Replying right now.
Old 04-27-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Thursday AM Coffee Bump! Still available.
Old 04-27-2017   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Bump for some awesome SQ components.
Old 04-28-2017   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 92 MB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enoughMB2008LTZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehatedguy View Post
How much?
MB2008LTZ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2017   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Photos updated in my FS Album:

bbfoto DIYMA For Sale Photo Album - April-May 2017

The TS-C720PRS components are BNIB, with everything sealed in plastic inside. I'd like to avoid breaking the seals to take photos of the guts, hence just the photos of the shiny box for now.

Sorry gentlemen, but my price is FIRM. It's already more than fair...actually it's a steal!...so don't be upset if I reject offers for anything less than the price listed in my OP.

Other Photos have been Added at the Link above with some other very nice items from my Classifieds posts.

Last edited by bbfoto; 04-29-2017 at 02:22 AM..
Old 04-29-2017   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Beautiful Saturday Morning Coffee Bump.

FYI, these will still be available here through the weekend, but due to too many low-ball offers, off they go to eBay come Monday morning. See above ^.

Thanks a lot for the interest!

PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL OF MY OTHER VERY NICE ITEMS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS BEFORE THEY GO TO EBAY!
Old 04-29-2017   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

^Bump for an afternoon Cold Brewski.
Old 04-30-2017   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Sunday Lunch Bump.
Old 05-01-2017   #18

Team DIYMA O.G.

Rep Power: 161 Velozity has a spectacular aura aboutVelozity has a spectacular aura aboutVelozity has a spectacular aura aboutVelozity has a spectacular aura aboutVelozity has a spectacular aura aboutVelozity has a spectacular aura aboutVelozity has a spectacular aura aboutVelozity has a spectacular aura about

You can't ask for paypal fees separately. Please factor them into your asking price.

Project Big Tree v4.0 Build Log
Apple--MiniDSP--Rockford Fosgate--Zapco--Audible Physics--Dynaudio--OnCore--Raamat

2011 MECA Street SQL National Runner-up
2010 MECA Street SQL National 5th Place
Velozity is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2017   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Thanks Mike. Unfortunately I'm not able to change my OP at this point.

...EDIT...

I'll re-read the Classifieds Terms sticky...always have been a rebel.

Last edited by bbfoto; 05-02-2017 at 04:52 AM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread