FS: Alpine SPX-17PRO 6.75" SQ Component Set! BNIB SQ Classic! - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2017   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 374 bbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up FS: Alpine SPX-17PRO 6.75" SQ Component Set! BNIB SQ Classic!

Product Brand & Model:

Alpine SPX-17PRO 6.5" SQ Bi-Amp-able Component Set. Details @ SonicElectronix

Condition of all items:

BNIB with all Mounting Hardware/Speaker Adapter Rings, Grills, Tweeter Flush & Surface Mount Hardware, Bi-Amp-able X/O's with Phase Modules, etc. For those that are picky, the box is in perfect shape.

Total Price: :

$365 SHIPPED, FIRM - plus Pay Pal fees

Shipping Terms: :

CONUS ONLY

FREE Insured Priority Mail Shipping as long as the ~3% Pay Pal Fees are covered. The original Box for these is huge, and they will be Double-Boxed for shipping!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I will try to find some time to add photos soon. But they are virgin, BNIB, never mounted or powered. Check my iTrader Feedback here & eBay user ID "bbfoto6r2l" (lower case "L" at the end).

Additional info:

These are a beautiful and very unique looking set of SQ components, and they are Brand New in the original box with all of the original parts and hardware. A classic, well-respected SQ Component Set at their price point and they'll hold their own against many other current and more expensive component sets and/or DIY drivers.

These drivers were designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and a Klippel Analyzer for optimum performance, and the set includes the famous and sublime Ring-Radiator tweeter developed by Scan-Speak.

The Passive Crossover units are incredibly built with Top-Quality components, and are Bi-Amp-able. They include a set of Phase Linkage Modules to optimize the Phase Response of the system depending on specific installation locations and the distance between the mid and tweeter locations.

This is another component set that likes A LOT of power, and I would start with at least 150 Watts per side when using the Passive X/O. If you can up that to 200-250 Watts per side they'll do better. A lot of the old reviews on these were mediocre, but I would say that most of those were from people who didn't take the time or spend the money to install them properly (solid mounting baffle, heavily sound-deadened and sealed doors) and also had them WAY underpowered.

On a side note, lately I've been in the process of "cleaning out the closets", trying to thin out all of the extra photographic and car audio gear that I'm not going to use. Things keep magically appearing, LOL, so check back!

PAYMENT: I'll accept Pay Pal as payment and will Include FREE Insured Priority Mail Shipping as long as the ~3% Pay Pal Fees are covered.

The BEST way to reach me is EMAIL:

bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com
...In the Subject/Header, please type "DIYMA / SPX-17PRO / bbfoto - your user name"

I don't check my PM's much, especially when I'm traveling, so Please EMAIL me for the fastest response!

THANKS for looking!

PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN THE DIYMA CLASSIFIEDS!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by bbfoto; 04-25-2017 at 01:54 PM..
bbfoto is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 374 bbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: FS: Alpine SPX-17PRO 6.75" SQ Component Set! BNIB SQ Classic!

Emails replied to, Thanks!
Old 04-25-2017   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Wow, more Emails replied to! Thanks for all the interest fellas!

PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL OF MY OTHER AWESOME ITEMS AVAILABLE IN THE DIYMA CLASSIFIEDS!

Old 04-25-2017   #4

Rep Power: 56 will. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enoughwill. will become famous soon enough

Geez, how did you take over the Diyma classifieds with all this amazing gear. Nice!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
will. is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2017   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by will. View Post
Geez, how did you take over the Diyma classifieds with all this amazing gear. Nice!
LOL, yeah, my better half had to put together an intervention, and now I'm a regular at the "H.A." group sessions! (Hoarders Anonymous!)

Pics of the BNIB SPX-17PRO comp set are here:

bbfoto DIYMA FS Photo Album - April-May 2017

The DIYMA R12 Subs and Audiomobile MASS 2012 Sub are SOLD!

However, I found a BNIB Pair of Exodus Anarchy 6.5" midbass drivers, and a Pair of 6.5" Elemental Designs 2-Ohm DVC ED-Mini-Subwoofers (I can't remember the model name)! Maybe someone who sees them will remember!?

I should be able to post pictures of a bunch of other stuff tomorrow as well. Keep an eye out!

Last edited by bbfoto; 04-26-2017 at 01:50 AM..
Old 04-26-2017   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

NEW LOWERED PRICE!

$345 SHIPPED

Pics are here:

bbfoto DIYMA FS Photo Album - April-May 2017
Old 04-27-2017   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Thursday AM Coffee Bump!
Old 04-27-2017   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

These awesome SQ Components are still available, BNIB!
Old 04-28-2017   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

TGIF Bump!
Old 04-29-2017   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Double post!

Last edited by bbfoto; 04-29-2017 at 01:46 AM.. Reason: Double post
Old 04-29-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Bump for some FEA & Klippel-designed SQ Components.

Sorry boys, but there have been way too many low-ball offers. It will still be available here through the weekend, but off it goes to Amazon or eBay come Monday morning.

Thanks for all of the interest.

I've also added some more Photos to the Album with other items I have in the DIYMA Classifieds...

bbfoto DIYMA For Sale Photo Album - April-May 2017

Old 04-29-2017   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Beautiful Saturday Morning Coffee Bump.

FYI, these will still be available here through the weekend, but off they go to Amazon or eBay come Monday morning. See above ^.

Thanks a lot for the interest!
Old 04-29-2017   #13
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

^Bump for an afternoon Cold Brewski.
Old 04-30-2017   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Sunday Lunch Bump.

EDIT (5/1/2017): Moved to the Bay. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by bbfoto; 05-02-2017 at 04:37 AM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread