1. Exodus Anarchy 6.5" Midbass PAIR, 4-Ohm. BNIB - SOLD!
2. Elemental Designs EU-700 6.5" LFE Mini-Subwoofer PAIR. 2-Ohm DVC. BNIB - SOLD!
Condition of all items:
Total Price: :
1. (Anarchy) $60 EACH SHIPPED, $115 for BOTH SHIPPED (If purchased New from the manufacturer, a Pair of these would be $155 SHIPPED)
2. (EU-700) $50 EACH SHIPPED, $95 for BOTH SHIPPED
(Shipping Included if Pay Pal fees are covered)
Shipping Terms: :
FREE Insured Shipping as long as the ~3% Pay Pal Fees are covered.
Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
bbfoto DIYMA FS Photo Album - April-May 2017
The Exodus Anarchy's are Sealed in the cardboard shipping box so that's all you'll see at the Link above. You will see pics of one of the EU-700 drivers. All of these are BNIB.
Check my iTrader Feedback here & eBay user ID "bbfoto6r2l" (lower case "L" at the end).
Exodus Audio Anarchy 6.5" Midbass Specs, 4-Ohm
Elemental Designs EU-700:
These have been out of production for a long, long time and are no longer available. They are meant for Subwoofer use only. They would not work well as Midbass drivers. They are usable up to ~200Hz, but it's really not very clean that high. These are best in the 40Hz-100Hz range. These would be great to fill in the Low End on vehicles that have 6.5" speakers in the Rear Deck, or in Rear Doors. They would also be great in a small DIY Subwoofer for a Home Computer/Small Home Theater Satellite+Sub system.
Xmax: 16mm Peak-to-Peak
|+ YouTube Video|
I'll accept Pay Pal as payment and will Include FREE Insured as long as the ~3% Pay Pal Fees are covered.
The BEST way to reach me is EMAIL:
bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com
In the Subject/Header, please type "DIYMA / Exodus Anarchy or ED EU-700 / bbfoto & your user name"
I don't check my PM's much, especially when I'm traveling, so Please EMAIL me for the fastest response!
THANKS for looking!
PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN THE DIYMA CLASSIFIEDS! I'm really on a mission to try to get rid of stuff! Things keep magically appearing, LOL, so check back! But please keep the crazy low-ball offers to a minimum.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:
1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.
DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.