FS: Exodus Anarchy 6.5" Pair & Elemental Designs EU-700 6.5" Mini-Subwoofers, BNIB! - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2017   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 374 bbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond repute

Default FS: Exodus Anarchy 6.5" Pair & Elemental Designs EU-700 6.5" Mini-Subwoofers, BNIB!

Product Brand & Model:

1. Exodus Anarchy 6.5" Midbass PAIR, 4-Ohm. BNIB - SOLD!

2. Elemental Designs EU-700 6.5" LFE Mini-Subwoofer PAIR. 2-Ohm DVC. BNIB - SOLD!

Condition of all items:

BNIB

Total Price: :

1. (Anarchy) $60 EACH SHIPPED, $115 for BOTH SHIPPED (If purchased New from the manufacturer, a Pair of these would be $155 SHIPPED)

2. (EU-700) $50 EACH SHIPPED, $95 for BOTH SHIPPED

(Shipping Included if Pay Pal fees are covered)

Shipping Terms: :

CONUS ONLY

FREE Insured Shipping as long as the ~3% Pay Pal Fees are covered.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

bbfoto DIYMA FS Photo Album - April-May 2017

The Exodus Anarchy's are Sealed in the cardboard shipping box so that's all you'll see at the Link above. You will see pics of one of the EU-700 drivers. All of these are BNIB.

Check my iTrader Feedback here & eBay user ID "bbfoto6r2l" (lower case "L" at the end).

Additional info:

Exodus Anarchy:

Exodus Audio Anarchy 6.5" Midbass Specs, 4-Ohm

Elemental Designs EU-700:

These have been out of production for a long, long time and are no longer available. They are meant for Subwoofer use only. They would not work well as Midbass drivers. They are usable up to ~200Hz, but it's really not very clean that high. These are best in the 40Hz-100Hz range. These would be great to fill in the Low End on vehicles that have 6.5" speakers in the Rear Deck, or in Rear Doors. They would also be great in a small DIY Subwoofer for a Home Computer/Small Home Theater Satellite+Sub system.

Fs: 46Hz
Qts: .47
Xmax: 16mm Peak-to-Peak

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

PAYMENT:

I'll accept Pay Pal as payment and will Include FREE Insured as long as the ~3% Pay Pal Fees are covered.

The BEST way to reach me is EMAIL:

bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

In the Subject/Header, please type "DIYMA / Exodus Anarchy or ED EU-700 / bbfoto & your user name"

I don't check my PM's much, especially when I'm traveling, so Please EMAIL me for the fastest response!

THANKS for looking!

PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN THE DIYMA CLASSIFIEDS! I'm really on a mission to try to get rid of stuff! Things keep magically appearing, LOL, so check back! But please keep the crazy low-ball offers to a minimum.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Last edited by bbfoto; 04-26-2017 at 11:34 PM..
bbfoto is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 168 DBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FS: Exodus Anarchy 6.5" Pair & Elemental Designs EU-700 6.5" Mini-Subwoofers, BNI

I'll take the eu7's..........
DBlevel is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2017   #3
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 133 B5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: FS: Exodus Anarchy 6.5" Pair & Elemental Designs EU-700 6.5" Mini-Subwoofers, BNI

Email sent for the Exodus Anarchy 6.5" Midbass PAIR, 4-Ohm. BNIB. PayPal standing by.
B5I8 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 374 bbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond reputebbfoto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlevel View Post
I'll take the eu7's..........
Thanks! Email Returned...and Payment Received!

They'll be shipped out tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to bbfoto For This Useful Post:
DBlevel (04-26-2017)
Old 04-26-2017   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5I8 View Post
Email sent for the Exodus Anarchy 6.5" Midbass PAIR, 4-Ohm. BNIB. PayPal standing by.
Got it, thanks! Will respond soon with shipping info. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to bbfoto For This Useful Post:
DBlevel (04-26-2017)
Old 04-26-2017   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 168 DBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enoughDBlevel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfoto View Post
Got it, thanks! Will respond soon with shipping info. Thank you.
Awesome! Thank you!
DBlevel is online now   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2017   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 146 pickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enoughpickup1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlevel View Post
Awesome! Thank you!
Like you needed those...
pickup1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-26-2017   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Elemental Designs EU-700's are SOLD. Thank you DBlevel. I'll let you know when they have been dropped off for shipping and send you the Tracking #'s.

The Exodus Anarchy's are Pending.

Thanks everyone for your interest. PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL OF MY OTHER DIYMA CLASSIFIEDS!
Old 04-26-2017   #9
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 133 B5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enoughB5I8 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfoto View Post
Elemental Designs EU-700's are SOLD. Thank you DBlevel. I'll let you know when they have been dropped off for shipping and send you the Tracking #'s.

The Exodus Anarchy's are Pending.

Thanks everyone for your interest. PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL OF MY OTHER DIYMA CLASSIFIEDS!
Payment sent for the Anarchy's.
Old 04-26-2017   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Payment sent for the Anarchy's.
Received and will ship out to The Rock tomorrow! I'll send you the Tracking # when the package is dropped off at U.S.P.S.

The Exodus Anarchy's are now SOLD!

I'm going to keep this thread open until everyone has received their items safe and sound, and iTrader Feedback is given and received. Russell, you owe me a beer for the Pay Pal fees.

Thanks again everyone!

PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL OF MY OTHER DIYMA CLASSIFIEDS and Spread the Word!
Old 05-01-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club
Upgrade Your Membership!

Anarchy's were delivered today. They look beautiful and sound fantastic!
Old 05-01-2017   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Anarchy's were delivered today. They look beautiful and sound fantastic!
Awesome! Glad to hear that they made it to The Rock quickly and safely. Thanks for your awesome iTrader Feedback as well. I really appreciate it. I will post yours shortly.

Mahalo!

--------------

DBlevel, iTrader Feedback has been left for you RE: Elemental Designs EU-700 6.5" mini-subs.

Thanks!

Billy B.

Last edited by bbfoto; 05-02-2017 at 04:32 AM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread