JL Audio 12tw3-D4 subwoofer - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2017   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 163 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Default JL Audio 12tw3-D4 subwoofer

Product Brand & Model:

As stated in title

Condition of all items:

Used I would rate it 9/10

Total Price: :
$250.00 plus all associated shipping costs.

Shipping Terms: :
Will only ship in the U.S.A as too many problems.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This was in my Legacy with a custom fiberglass enclosure built for it. All of that equipment has been pulled and my next car won't use any of this. I e only posted the exterior photo to show basic information. I'm sure those that have dealt with me, will not be afraid that I will cheat anyone.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7188.jpg (61.4 KB, 107 views)

I知 selling ALL of my current nib car audio gear.....

(2018) Accord 2.0T Touring (10speed) turbocharged
Coppertone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 163 Coppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of lightCoppertone is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: JL Audio 12tw3-D4 subwoofer

Or I'm willing to trade this subwoofer for the installation of (6) oem speakers into my Ram. Sadly body won't allow the needed standing time to do this. Vehicle in question is my 2011 Ram with basic (6) speaker system.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170430_181052.jpg (65.7 KB, 74 views)

Old 05-24-2017   #3
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 165 optimaprime will become famous soon enoughoptimaprime will become famous soon enoughoptimaprime will become famous soon enoughoptimaprime will become famous soon enoughoptimaprime will become famous soon enoughoptimaprime will become famous soon enoughoptimaprime will become famous soon enough

Ben I am sorry you have to sale it. Wish I could use it. Bump for fantastic guy ! If I was closer I would help you out with install. What else you need help with ?

But theseee go to 11!!!
optimaprime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

^^^. Thank you for the kind words and offers, but I don't need to sell it just feel bad about it just sitting. That's why I am also selling both of my nib Sinfoni speakers just so they don't just sit there.

Old 06-06-2017   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Friendly bump for a great sub.

The Following User Says Thank You to Coppertone For This Useful Post:
drei4runner (06-10-2017)
Old 06-09-2017   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Up to date bump for a bumping subwoofer lol.

Old 06-10-2017   #7
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 113 spooney will become famous soon enoughspooney will become famous soon enoughspooney will become famous soon enoughspooney will become famous soon enoughspooney will become famous soon enoughspooney will become famous soon enough

What are the enclosure requirements like for this sub?
spooney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2017   #8
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Here yaaa go.

12TW3-D4 - Car Audio - Subwoofer Drivers - TW3 - JL Audio

Old 06-17-2017   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Good subwoofer in great condition, just sitting and waiting for its newest owner.

Old 07-03-2017   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Bump for a great subwoofer and the chance to deal with me lol....

Old 07-03-2017   #11

Rep Power: 50 Locomotive Tech will become famous soon enoughLocomotive Tech will become famous soon enoughLocomotive Tech will become famous soon enoughLocomotive Tech will become famous soon enoughLocomotive Tech will become famous soon enoughLocomotive Tech will become famous soon enough

Bump For a really good DuDe!

JL MM100S, JL FiX 82, TwK D8, Scan Illumniator TwT, Hybrid L3 SE Mid, SI TM65 v1 Mid Bass, JL HD-900/5, HD 900/5, 2 ID 15 V3 IB
Locomotive Tech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2017   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Thank you kindly and I am in no rush to sell. So if the forum is not in need of this, I fully understand that.

Old 08-14-2017   #13

Rep Power: 71 juiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enough

Hey I tried messaging you a few times over the past few days but it's showing they never sent. Does this require any modification, cutting of carpet etc in the trunk? If not I'd like to take it off your hands as it sounds like this would work perfectly for my 2013.

2013 Subaru Legacy 3.6 R Limited with Starlink - Helix DSP.2 - PG Ti2 1600.5 - Hertz HV 165 - Hertz HT 25 - JL 12TW3-D4
juiceweazel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2017   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Hello, sadly since I did not hear back from you, I've since sold the subwoofer and solely have the enclosure. It does require some carpet to be shifted and you'll have to use a screw to secure it and you are good to go.

I'm surprised since I posted my email that none of your messages came through.

Old 08-14-2017   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Here's a photo of the screw hole needed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4181.jpg (72.3 KB, 35 views)

Old 08-14-2017   #16

Rep Power: 71 juiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enoughjuiceweazel will become famous soon enough

Odd nothing went through. Bummer for me but glad you found a buyer. How much do you want for the box?

2013 Subaru Legacy 3.6 R Limited with Starlink - Helix DSP.2 - PG Ti2 1600.5 - Hertz HV 165 - Hertz HT 25 - JL 12TW3-D4
Old 08-14-2017   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Nothing for it but it's bulky and heavy so shipping will be at least $75.00 unless you come and pick it up.

I'm located in 08332-4077

Old 08-14-2017   #18

Seriously? Are you by chance attending Steel Valley? If not can you PM me your paypal? Or if your by Skiezer maybe he can bring it ha ha, kidding.

Old 09-01-2017   #19
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Reason not needed but the sale of this subwoofer did not go through. So bump for a quality sub still up for sale folks.

Old 09-02-2017   #20

Payment sent

Old 09-02-2017   #21
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Subwoofer has been sold and paid for.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement