SQ blowout, Mosconi 100.2 and 200.4 Thesis 2 Way Comps Audison Voce 5.1K Focal kX40 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2017   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 124 lehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enough

Default SQ blowout, Mosconi 300.2 and 200.4 Thesis 2 Way Comps Audison Voce 5.1K Focal kX40

Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Looks like it's time to offer my treasure box. Don't need to sell not in a rush but for the right type of buyer anything from this list is available for sale.

Thesis set mint tweets in original box asking for $1500
Focal KX40 also good condition was invert mounted $650
Voce Amp also good condition missing plastic end plate $600
Mosconi's are Black the 4 channel was modded by Matt $1500 for the pair
Also have CDSP in wood create plus wired remote $500
Almost forgot about K3P Focal active 3 way 6.5 comp with shallow mids (4K slim or the regular depth 165K3 4" midrange your choice $500

I'll be happy to hang on to these if I can't get what I am looking for.
If anything here is overpriced and sells on forum for less of course I am open to price correction.

Located in the Toronto area.
Prices are in US dollars as I acquired these items for US dollars myself

Open to trades for the following:

JL HD1200.1
Fi Q 10" with options (the more the better) it must have QTS optimization for small sealed enclosure and prefer dual 2 if possible.
Open to 12" version as well but prefer 10"

Also looking for some sort of OEM integration equipment or a higher quality line driver that I can incorporate into my Mazda CX3 with Bose system I only want to add FIQ sub and don't want a DSP as I have one that I am selling.

Also willing to trade for a nice bike such as Cannondale, Trek, Gary Fisher prefer full suspension disc brakes yellow or orange
One more item I would trade for is a Samsung 10" Tablet
If anything comes to mind I will post

If I don't respond send me a reminder to my hotmail account at [email protected]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thesis mids 2.jpg (57.3 KB, 270 views)
File Type: jpg Thesis mids.jpg (55.4 KB, 269 views)
File Type: jpg Helix dsp.jpg (51.8 KB, 281 views)
File Type: jpg Helix Remote.jpg (44.3 KB, 268 views)
File Type: jpg Amps1.jpg (32.5 KB, 277 views)
File Type: jpg Amps2.jpg (37.3 KB, 275 views)
File Type: jpg Sub1.jpg (63.2 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg Sub2.jpg (69.7 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg K3P boxed.jpg (52.3 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg K3P.jpg (45.5 KB, 223 views)

Last edited by lehelke3; 06-14-2017 at 04:49 PM..
lehelke3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 123 rob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enoughrob3980 will become famous soon enough

Default SQ blowout, Mosconi 100.2 and 200.4 Thesis 2 Way Comps Audison Voce 5.1K Focal kX40

Good taste in amps. I have the as200.4 and 5.1 as well as a as100.4.

Got pics ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rob3980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to rob3980 For This Useful Post:
RVA_LVER (06-13-2017)
Old 06-14-2017   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 124 lehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enoughlehelke3 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SQ blowout, Mosconi 100.2 and 200.4 Thesis 2 Way Comps Audison Voce 5.1K Focal kX

Mosconi stereo amp size was incorrect.
Already changed ad it's a 300.2 not the small 100.2
Pretty significant difference
More pics coming today

Old 06-14-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 108 Got-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SQ blowout, Mosconi 100.2 and 200.4 Thesis 2 Way Comps Audison Voce 5.1K Focal kX

Is that Helix controller for sale?

Sony RSX-GS9 w/USB MOD / Helix Pro MKii / Director
(2) Mosconi Pro 5/30
Audio Development W800neo, Scanspeak 12m
Micro Precision Z series tweeters.
Illusion Carbon C12XL TEAM AUDIONUTZ!
Got-Four-Eights is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2017   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

Not really. If it's here after the dsp gone -maybe someone wants the director, then yes I can sell it but not upfront...
Old 06-14-2017   #6
Upgrade Your Membership!

What is your offer if I can sell it to you just so I know?
Old 06-14-2017   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 108 Got-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enoughGot-Four-Eights will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lehelke3 View Post
What is your offer if I can sell it to you just so I know?
I think one just sold for $48 on here if I recall correctly.

Sony RSX-GS9 w/USB MOD / Helix Pro MKii / Director
(2) Mosconi Pro 5/30
Audio Development W800neo, Scanspeak 12m
Micro Precision Z series tweeters.
Illusion Carbon C12XL TEAM AUDIONUTZ!
Got-Four-Eights is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2017   #8
Upgrade Your Membership!

All pics uploaded. Few items added check list again let's get some sales going. Hope it's gonna be quick and painless these items are the results of me buying and trying and testing a lot of high end equipment and the ones I piled up over the years.....
I can speak of every single item here why I have it how it sounds and also if it's the right one for you so feel free to ask any questions
Old 06-15-2017   #9
Upgrade Your Membership!

Mods done to the 4 channel Mosconi and this is a list of what has been done (Matt created a monster SQ amp for sure

Here is the mods. The power supply got some huge filter caps to act as brute force noise filter. I also did polypropolyne caps on the bottom of the board to filter high frequency noise. I did the same for the lower voltage power supply for the opamps, ect.

I increased the push/pull Class A bias on channels 3/4 by four times. You can see the meter reads 4mv. From the factory that measurement is 1mv. That is a measurement of the current that is flowing to the output from 1 mosfet. Therefore all six output mosfets per channel have this same higher bias current. This is where the good sound is!!!! This amp will run just a bit hotter than the others at idle and should not be burried in the trunk without ventilation. I dont think it needs external fans just as long as its open to the trunk. (I Has mine in the spare tire well with no issues !)

The other mods are, new opamps in the audio signal,new couplin caps at the input and polypropolyne coupling caps at the input of the power stage. Power supply decoupling was added to the frontend of the input circuit as well.
Old 06-19-2017   #10
Upgrade Your Membership!

K3P pending sale rest is here
Old 06-19-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 94 wilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enough

Do you have extra 4 inch midrange for sale? Looking for one pair decent 4 inch midbass. Thanks.
wilson_gau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2017   #12
Upgrade Your Membership!

Yes I do. You can see it on the pics ....
Old 06-20-2017   #13
Upgrade Your Membership!

Voce amp sold
K3P pending
Old 06-20-2017   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 94 wilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enoughwilson_gau will become famous soon enough

How much are you selling the extra 4"? Do you know which one you will have for sale separately? Thanks
wilson_gau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2017   #15
Upgrade Your Membership!

Voce 5.1 Sold
Focal K3P Sold

Have the 4K2 mids left brand new 150 incl shipping
Also TNA Focal tweets 100 incl shipping

ALL PRICES IN US DOLLARS. Bought them with US funds selling them for US funds.
Old 07-01-2017   #16
Upgrade Your Membership!

Happy Canada Day bump
Open to trades and offers!
Old 07-03-2017   #17
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 181 TomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enoughTomT will become famous soon enough

PM sent.

"Buy Once, Cry Once. Then enjoy it for a long time!!!"
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2017   #18
Upgrade Your Membership!

Still here open to offers and trades
Old 07-11-2017   #19
Upgrade Your Membership!

4" and TNA tweets still available
Old 07-19-2017   #20
Upgrade Your Membership!

B4 I go on vacation bump
Old 07-30-2017   #21
Upgrade Your Membership!

Back from vacay bump
Old 08-01-2017   #22
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 103 oilman will become famous soon enoughoilman will become famous soon enoughoilman will become famous soon enoughoilman will become famous soon enoughoilman will become famous soon enoughoilman will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SQ blowout, Mosconi 300.2 and 200.4 Thesis 2 Way Comps Audison Voce 5.1K Focal kX

PM'ed. Those will go well with my MR black AS300.2. Setting in my closet all lonely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
oilman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2017   #23
Upgrade Your Membership!

Mosconi's sale pending Thesis and CDSP is still here...
Old 10-22-2017   #24
Upgrade Your Membership!

Audison Thesis and Focal KX sub for sale.
Rest is sold....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement