Product Brand & Model:

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Had to repost this add originally listed it as me trading KX33 or selling it for 500 OBO. Turns out that I forgot it was a KX40 so trade is still on asking price for sub is 750 shipping included. Retail I just checked 1500-1600 not that anyone wants to pay that much but it is what it is....

I had a trade go sour because someone wanted straight trade for my sub for his Q10. Let's be honest that sub is 300 max brand new so while I am offering to trade my sub the least I expect is that I get a proper enclosure for the FiQ or at least some money to buy a new box. Not even asking for any difference on the sub but fair is fair.
So if anyone wants to trade I am looking for a FiQ10 preferably a D2 with QTS option (small enclosure optimized) and some extras would be nice like cooling or whatever upgrades Fi was offering at the time.
And whoever is trading with me has to pay both shipping.

Now everything is spelled out hopefully I can avoid any dissapointments....
I am located in the Greater Toronto Area

Also open for trades look at my SQ blowout post everything I need is listed there

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.