Product Brand & Model:
1. Rockford Fosgate t1001bd Mono Amplifier
2. Pioneer Premier DEH-980BT head unit with Ipod hookup.
3. Alpine CDA-117
4. Alpine SPR-17LS 6.5" Component Speakers
5. Focal KRX2 Components
6. Traxxas E-Revo Brushless 1/10. 2x 2c Lipos, bunch of spare parts.
Condition of all items:
1. 7/10. Fully functional. Has some surface scratches and the clip on the bass knob wire is broken. Include original box, packaging, and birth sheet. Local pickup preferred
2. 9/10. Fully functional. Includes all original wiring. With direct light, minor scuffs can be seen on the faceplate. Never caused issues for me in the car though. Does not include original box and packaging.
3. 9/10. Fully functional. Includes all original wiring, accessories, documentation, and box for head unit.
4. 8/10. Fully Functional. Scuffs on top of the crossover case and normal wear and tear on the woofers from being in the door, but no damage at all. All original packaging and accessories included. Much of it was never unwrapped.
5. 6.5/10. Woofer tinsels broke off about 2 years ago and I had a professional repair shop install new much stronger tinsels. Tweeters MIGHT be blown. Full range test tone played through it for a bit and I thought I blew them out, but when testing recently with music that is very revealing of blown tweeters (pianos), I didn't hear any signs of them being blown. Includes original box, packaging, crossovers, and all accessories.
6. 8/10. Fully functional. Has the normal scratches you'd expect from an R/C car. Lipos have about 80% life left. Putting this on here just to see if anyone would be interested at all. Local pickup preferred
Total Price: :
5. $450 or trade for pair of ScanSpeak Revelator 18W/4531-G00.
Shipping Terms: :
All shipping within the continental US is included in the listed price.
1. Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3
2. Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4
3. Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3
4. Image 1 | Image 2 | Image 3 | Image 4
5. Image 1 | Image 2 | I can add more later
6. Adding later.
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:
1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.
DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.