Helix and sinfoni for sale - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2017   #1
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 193 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Helix DSP and Sinfoni Maestoso mids

C original owner, both are in excellent condition. Will ship in original boxes

Helix DSP $395
Sinfoni mids $495
:

free shipping :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

2018 Crosstrek
P SIX DSP MK2 GB10 GB25 Gs690 GB10d4x2 Z-2KD II

Last edited by miniSQ; 08-15-2017 at 05:31 AM.. Reason: Pricing change
miniSQ is online now   Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to miniSQ For This Useful Post:
RVA_LVER (08-14-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 193 miniSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the roughminiSQ is a jewel in the rough

Pricing lowered. I am not sure if they are priced wrong, or just no interest in these 2.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-15-2017   #3

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 58 dcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enoughdcfis will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Helix and sinfoni for sale

Pics maybe?
dcfis is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2017   #4
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfis View Post
Pics maybe?
Yes, i will be home from the lake and will be taking pictures tomorrow when i pull everything out. I assure you they are in excellent condition.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-15-2017   #5
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

I will also sweeten the pot for anyone who buys the Helix DSP and does not yet have a microphone and laptop for set up.

I have an Asus 15" laptop (used but in perfect condition) and Dayton UMM-6 ( brand new), that i will include with the purchase for an extra $135. if i list it and sell it separately i will ask $200 for the pair.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-16-2017   #6
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

I have the Sinfoni speakers and HelixDSP out. And i have taken several pictures. I just am not sure how to post them here any more since the photobucket thing. But i will figure it out. In the mean time, if anyone wants to see the speakers shoot me a pm with your email or cell and i will shoot them over. They look GREAT by the way...almost as good as the day i bought them. No scuffs and no rust or corrosion from being mounted in the doors. Just some foam on the rear of the basket from installation.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-16-2017   #7
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 163 Lycancatt has a spectacular aura aboutLycancatt has a spectacular aura aboutLycancatt has a spectacular aura aboutLycancatt has a spectacular aura aboutLycancatt has a spectacular aura aboutLycancatt has a spectacular aura aboutLycancatt has a spectacular aura aboutLycancatt has a spectacular aura about

great price on a very nice dsp, some of the most transparent/nondestructive filters out there. good luck with the sale.

"you will need to use all 31 bands on the eq, qualifying a speaker as better cause you feel it needs lesser eq just means you're not listening closely enough."
Lycancatt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2017   #8

Rep Power: 62 vietjdmboi will become famous soon enoughvietjdmboi will become famous soon enoughvietjdmboi will become famous soon enoughvietjdmboi will become famous soon enoughvietjdmboi will become famous soon enoughvietjdmboi will become famous soon enough

Interested in pics of the helix

'04 E55 AMG - Audison, Focal, Illusion Audio, Arc Audio *SOLD*

'18 Taco TRD Off-Road - Helix, Audiofrog, Illusion Audio
vietjdmboi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2017   #9
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietjdmboi View Post
Interested in pics of the helix
send me phone or email and they will be on their way.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-16-2017   #10
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Rep Power: 124 gumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enough

Its easy to post pics via tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gumbeelee is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2017   #11
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbeelee View Post
Its easy to post pics via tapatalk

Thanks, i will do that later tonight...ripping out my wiring now. Fun times. No turning back now, lol.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-16-2017   #12
DIYMA 500 Club

ROCKY TOP

Rep Power: 124 gumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enoughgumbeelee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
Thanks, i will do that later tonight...ripping out my wiring now. Fun times. No turning back now, lol.

Have fun with that

gumbeelee is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2017   #13
Upgrade Your Membership!

Enthusiast

Rep Power: 59 Holmz will become famous soon enoughHolmz will become famous soon enoughHolmz will become famous soon enoughHolmz will become famous soon enoughHolmz will become famous soon enoughHolmz will become famous soon enoughHolmz will become famous soon enoughHolmz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniSQ View Post
Pricing lowered. I am not sure if they are priced wrong, or just no interest in these 2.
There are a bunch of Sinfoni mids, so it is a bit vague without a model or pictures, dimensions etc.
Holmz is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2017   #14
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmz View Post
There are a bunch of Sinfoni mids, so it is a bit vague without a model or pictures, dimensions etc.
i was not aware, sorry.

Sinfoni Maestoso T165W

https://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...oso-t165w.html

Send me your cell or email via pm and i will be happy to send pics.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-29-2017   #15
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Lets sell these things...

HelixDSP $375 shipped and i will throw the Dayton Mic in for FREE.

Sinfoni Maestroso mids...lets see...how about $375 shipped.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-30-2017   #16
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Helix and Dayton UMM-6 Sold. Thank you Blake, you got a heck of a deal on a great set up.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-31-2017   #17
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 70 cjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enough

Sent you another PM , I will take those Sinfoni mids, just send me your paypal please

2017 Silverado 1500 - stock sound / planning stage
cjbrownco is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017   #18
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbrownco View Post
Sent you another PM , I will take those Sinfoni mids, just send me your paypal please
I replied to your PM and there are two of you very interested, so i will have to take the first person who submits Paypal.

2018 Crosstrek
Old 08-31-2017   #19
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 70 cjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enoughcjbrownco will become famous soon enough

I'm payment sent

2017 Silverado 1500 - stock sound / planning stage
cjbrownco is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017   #20
DIYMA 500 Club

Enthusiast

SINFONI MIDS ARE SOLD....Thanks!

2018 Crosstrek
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread