WTB: MoBridge DA3 - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2017   #1
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 30 tranv9565 is on a distinguished roadtranv9565 is on a distinguished roadtranv9565 is on a distinguished roadtranv9565 is on a distinguished roadtranv9565 is on a distinguished road

Default WTB: MoBridge DA3

Product Brand & Model:
Looking for a MoBridge DA3. Anyone have one laying around they'd like to sell or know how to get their hands on one?

When I called MoBridge and it's US distributor, they're backordered for 8+ weeks...

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
tranv9565 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2017   #2
DIYMA 500 Club

Rep Power: 145 m3gunner will become famous soon enoughm3gunner will become famous soon enoughm3gunner will become famous soon enoughm3gunner will become famous soon enoughm3gunner will become famous soon enoughm3gunner will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to m3gunner

Default Re: WTB: MoBridge DA3

I don't have a DA3, but I do have a DA2 with both analog *and* digital outputs that I'd sell, if you'd prefer to go in that direction.
m3gunner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2017   #3
Upgrade Your Membership!

Rep Power: 30 tranv9565 is on a distinguished roadtranv9565 is on a distinguished roadtranv9565 is on a distinguished roadtranv9565 is on a distinguished roadtranv9565 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3gunner View Post
I don't have a DA3, but I do have a DA2 with both analog *and* digital outputs that I'd sell, if you'd prefer to go in that direction.
Sent yah a PM

Old 10-03-2017   #4

Rep Power: 81 jimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enoughjimmydee will become famous soon enough

Here's what I know about mObridge; when they say backordered for 8 weeks... that means; backordered for 8 months!
(that may be an exagguration, but I can almost guarantee it'll be longer than 8 weeks)

Don't get me wrong, the product itself is fantastic. To be honest, I consider it to be the best single piece of equipment I own (and I have not bad equipment).
But the market for any mObridge item is very shallow, and until they have sufficient demand for production, they won't manufacture just to put units on a shelf.

Your options are:
1. Place a backorder with your dealer, and hope many others do too (in order to prove market demand).
2. Look for a used one.
3. Buy a DA1 (or DA2 as posted above) and combine it with a separate DSP.

My original build had a DA1 combined with a Mosconi 6to8.
From a sound quality perspective; it didn't sound any better or worse than my DA3.

One might argue that a separate DSP would give you more control over your tuning...
But to be honest, the mObridge gives you a pure flat signal output, and there is such little EQing required, that it becomes a moot point.
The built-in DSP on the DA3 is more than enough to take care of: time alignment, phase, EQ, gain, etc. It does everything, and does it seamlessly.

There are a few advantages of the DA3:

1. The DA3 starts-up faster. I had to wait for the DA1 to boot-up, then trigger the DSP to turn on, then the amplifiers.
Not only does the DA3 boot-up faster, but it triggers the amps on faster too.

2. If you have rear fill (or kids in the back seat like me), then the DA3 has front/rear fade ability.

3. The DA3 has the ability to have presets, and uses the OEM interface to select between them. Very nice to have.

https://i.imgur.com/6f2B75s.jpg

Last edited by jimmydee; 10-03-2017 at 10:27 AM..
jimmydee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2017   #5
Upgrade Your Membership!

bump. Still in the hunt for a DA3!

I've called numerous shops to see if anyone happens to have one in stock but still no luck.
Old 11-01-2017   #6

Rep Power: 84 sszyma will become famous soon enoughsszyma will become famous soon enoughsszyma will become famous soon enoughsszyma will become famous soon enoughsszyma will become famous soon enoughsszyma will become famous soon enough

I would just hold out for the DA3, it is worth it. My only complaint is getting the tuning software working was a bit of a pain. The interface is good, it's just finicky drivers.
sszyma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement